OfficiaL '16 NYK offseason thread, Melo goes to bodega in bathrobe and Olympic hat

In the past few months, Who's been your favorite Melo? Multiple choice

• A. Olympic Melo

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • B. Civil Rights Activist Melo

• C. Brazilian hood Melo

• D. Ninja Turtle movie star Melo

• E. Old man annoyed by kids Melo

• F. Yankee/Mets fan Melo

• G. Met Gala Fashion show Melo

• Total voters
Only ppl that still hate Melo are people who don't watch basketball regularly

same can be said about the blind bron and harden riders. they're both great and both extremely overrated. bron is probably one of the best to ever play, but he gets WAAAAAAYYYYYYYY too much credit. if he won or never won, without treating the game like 2k, then i wouldnt be as hard on him.

A lot of fans are fanatics and can't be reasonable in a sports discussion. I can understand disliking players but calling them trash and overrated because you don't like em is clownish mitchlike behavior...

A lot of fans are fanatics and can't be reasonable in a sports discussion. I can understand disliking players but calling them trash and overrated because you don't like em is clownish mitchlike behavior...

who said trash? seems like you're getting offended by my views on your boy james.

who said trash? seems like you're getting offended by my views on your boy james.
I woulda quoted you if I was talking about you specifically, but it could be someone saying Melo was trash and I would say someone is being a Mitch... I see it a lot in the NBA thread which is why I rarely post..

I use to post in other threads but over the years, it's gotten annoying to the point that I just stay in the nyk thread lol. You know how those people are in the other threads lol smh....Btw, I just realized I been on NT for 15 years this September :wow:

14 on this SN, 1 on another.

Last edited:
CrJbMIOXEAAv3NQ

The disrespect :lol:

Melo: 88

Butler: 88
Wade: 87
Whiteside: 86
Towns: 88
Millsap: 86
Irving: 89
Cousins: 90

How Porzingis get an F for 3pt shooting? I thought he was a decent 3 pt shooter.

LMAO I didn't even notice that. I think a C is fair.

Courtney Lee is a career 40% shooter from deep & he has a D-. Lol k

Rose & Lee have the same perimeter defense rating? Lol k

jokic is a good player but not even close to kp level... there is a reason kp was the 2nd best rookie last year...his game is no joke and will continue to get better... i cant take that 1 guys opinion seriously though

I woulda quoted you if I was talking about you specifically, but it could be someone saying Melo was trash and I would say someone is being a Mitch... I see it a lot in the NBA thread which is why I rarely post..

It's all love bro. I just thought you were sub posting me. No hard feelings.

But wow they really screwed KP and Lee with those 3pt ratings :smh: wasn't KP like a B- in 16?

I feel like the game designers just run season simulations and keep lowering/raising player ratings until their projected sims give records that sound about right to them.

Dude is over here doing things as a rookie that no one else ever did and stuff that Shaq only did but he's not worth being 1 point better than he was before he played a NBA game

Steph 94 Kyrie 89 :rofl:
Durant 93
Klay 90
Dray 90

What does Steph do better than Kyrie outside of stat pad in the regular season ?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom