OfficiaL '16 NYK offseason thread, Melo goes to bodega in bathrobe and Olympic hat

In the past few months, Who's been your favorite Melo? Multiple choice

• A. Olympic Melo

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • B. Civil Rights Activist Melo

• C. Brazilian hood Melo

• D. Ninja Turtle movie star Melo

• E. Old man annoyed by kids Melo

• F. Yankee/Mets fan Melo

• G. Met Gala Fashion show Melo

• Total voters
We consistently go up 12-14 points and lose the lead, because Fisher leaves guys on the floor too long when things are falling apart.

I thought the other day, maybe he's using the Phil Jackson tactic where he doesn't call time-outs when the other team goes on runs so the team can learn from experience for down the road.... I don't know if he's smart enough to be doing this tho... lol

Why Lance Thomas to inbound that lob to KP? :smh: I was yelling at my frinds last night "why the fu ck does he have Lance inbounding AGAIN" "He just ****** the pass up last game!!!"
>:

We gonna be aight tho... these next 2 games should be Ws.

Last edited:
Wasnt able to catch the game last night so I caught the replay just now. Terrible rotations....again. Terrible inbound pass.....again. :smh:

still can't believe this hgh beard schmuck had almond milk and lance thomas in instead of 2 seven footers with the game on the line

who the **** does that

Remember he's trying to make everyone feel worthy and like they're part of the time having everyone contribute :rolleyes

Last edited:
I wonder when Phil will step in like he said he would. We cant dig ourselves into too big of a whole.

Lance, Almondmilk, Seraphin are 11-15th guys on the bench. They should not be getting minutes unless its a blowout. Sometimes I like Lance, but yesterday he played like straight trash and Fisher still had him in during the game's most important minutes.

Last edited:
I'll allow these close losses at the beginning of the season.
Im not worried at all, although we could be doing better because the past Knicks teams have been worse especially last year.
I think what Fisher is doing is allowing these guys to learn a little , gain a little confidence as well as make them feel important....I dunno how well thats going to work but I think its good overall to have the whole team buying in regardless of if they play or not.

Im not really expecting teams to start playing hard til after all star break (like every year)

Last edited:
Dirk's rookie year shooting: 40% from the field, 20% from 3

Hotline Zing through 10 games: 40% from the field, 21% from 3

I wonder when Phil will step in like he said he would. We cant dig ourselves into too big of a whole.

Lance, Almondmilk, Seraphin are 11-15th guys on the bench. They should not be getting minutes unless its a blowout. Sometimes I like Lance, but yesterday he played like straight trash and Fisher still had him in during the game's most important minutes.

We're only 10 games into the season lol

i've watched this countless times since last night. everything about it is perfect. 

i've watched this countless times since last night. everything about it is perfect. 

Should get the ball in that position at least 5 times a game but hey what do I know. Pringles would have this guy dominant I know he fell in love with a bum too (Jeffries) but he was at least awesome intangible wise and defensively

i'll never forgive Jeffries for fumbling that layup vs Boston in the playoffs like 4 years ago :smh:

why the ball was in his hands with the game on the line is a different story :lol:

I never understood the fascination plus the insane amount of money they threw at a a coach who has no experience plus has shown a few times in his career that he has no loyalty and commitment oh and is also a liar with no integrity. I'm referring to his situation in Dallas and Utah and now him banging out a former teammates EX. Fisher character is highly flawed and I was mad we even pursued him.

Fisher is a piece of ****. Never liked him as a player and damn sure don't like him as a coach. So ******* sick of this guy already it's incredible. Like I can't even find one likeable quality about this clown. He looks like a ******* thumb with a velcro beard

Such a pathetic team loss in that 4th quarter :smh: The team played so well for 3 though.

That the team couldn't score was the main problem.

Back
Top Bottom