OfficiaL '16 NYK offseason thread, Melo goes to bodega in bathrobe and Olympic hat

In the past few months, Who's been your favorite Melo? Multiple choice

• A. Olympic Melo

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • B. Civil Rights Activist Melo

• C. Brazilian hood Melo

• D. Ninja Turtle movie star Melo

• E. Old man annoyed by kids Melo

• F. Yankee/Mets fan Melo

• G. Met Gala Fashion show Melo

• Total voters
I cant take Fisher's late game rotations anymore. This guy is freaking clueless. If the Pelicans weren't GOD AWFUL we would have lost this like all the rest.

Sidenote: am I tweaking if I think the best comparison for KP if he reaches his full potential is AD and not Dirk?

Last edited:
I cant take Fisher's late game rotations anymore. This guy is freaking clueless. If the Pelicans weren't GOD AWFUL we would have lost this like all the rest.

Sidenote: am I tweaking if I think the best comparison for KP if he reaches his full potential is AD?
no, stop. AD is 22 and hasn't even reached his full potential an is already better than KP will likely ever be

If Pelicans weren't plagued with inuries they would actually be good. But i'll take the win.

Sidenote: am I tweaking if I think the best comparison for KP if he reaches his full potential is AD and not Dirk?

Not as athletic (nobody is) but I see it in terms of height and that's it :lol:

Last edited:
On that Anthony Davis lob possesion... we need a stop... both 7 foot defensive starters on the bench... :stoneface:

Last edited:
Team is wack. Never ever scared playing against them
thought i was the only one who felt this way about them 
laugh.gif

Under the right circumstances, this team can win a good amount of games.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom