OfficiaL '16 NYK offseason thread, Melo goes to bodega in bathrobe and Olympic hat

In the past few months, Who's been your favorite Melo? Multiple choice

• A. Olympic Melo

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • B. Civil Rights Activist Melo

• C. Brazilian hood Melo

• D. Ninja Turtle movie star Melo

• E. Old man annoyed by kids Melo

• F. Yankee/Mets fan Melo

• G. Met Gala Fashion show Melo

• Total voters
Too much Triangle

Melo should play more PF, KP C

Pick and roll with Melo and KP should be ran exclusively

KP should get that play ran when the screener frees him up just outside the FT line at least twice per quarter. He's money

Afflalo should get plays ran for him for baseline post ups as much as possible

Robin Lopez needs to never have the ball as the "Triangle big" ever again cause he ******* sucks. Save that for KOQ (is he dead ?) since he's a splendid passer.

Play KOQ more

Fisher stop sucking Lance Thomas' **** like he was our #1 pick

Give Seraphin the Sasha treatment

Last edited:
I'd experiment with KOQ as a starter and Lopez with the second unit instead of Seraphin.

Fisher is too dumb for that type of logic though.

Last edited:
10 man rotation should include:

Calderon/Grant
Afflalo/Galloway
Melo/Thomas
KP/DWill
Lopez/KOQ

play those 10 guys & only those 10 guys. don't make line changes, have one of Melo, Afflalo, or KP in the game at all times & Fisher is on his way to becoming an average coach.

right now he's bottom 3 in the league

what i'm saying is minor adjustments would make a big difference. we could have 12-13 wins right now if Fisher had a clue of what he was doing.

Ya seeing what Brad Steven's is going with that Celtics team ? Dude is ******* awesome

Not goin to front when Rondo left I thought they were goin to be trash but I was hella wrong

They're doing very well especially without having that go to guy on their squad

Last edited:
@HPbasketball: The Knicks are the best team defending ISO this season. Opponents shooting 30%!

Too early to trade Melo, plus it wont ever happen imo. Best thing to do is to just keep adding pieces to what we currently have. An elite PG would do this team wonders.

I'm also really starting to like how well Afflalo is playing for us.

This is the best he has looked in years :smokin

I mean seriously, how can you lot love this guy? Learned Spanish in 9 months! :lol: :smokin

Para nosotros quien habla... Mirar lo, hablando....que calma. Boy was out there flourishing before we even knew :smokin

Damn, kp speaks better spanish than me. Smh. :lol:

Becoming my favorite player. Crazy. My daughter asked me who my favorite player on any team was and i really had to think about it...

KP was stuck at the top.

Melo looks a step slow but his mechanics is coming back... He should be in full swing by ALL star break..

We need a PG BAD!!!!!

TOO much lance thomas not enough D will

Not 3nough pick and roll with Kp and melo

Melo needs more post ups..

Too many shots from Seraphin off the bench

Tired of RoLo catching the ball at the top of the key and look around for 8 seconds b4 passing..

Melo should play some 4...

Too much Triangle

Melo should play more PF, KP C

Pick and roll with Melo and KP should be ran exclusively

KP should get that play ran when the screener frees him up just outside the FT line at least twice per quarter. He's money

Afflalo should get plays ran for him for baseline post ups as much as possible

Robin Lopez needs to never have the ball as the "Triangle big" ever again cause he ******* sucks. Save that for KOQ (is he dead ?) since he's a splendid passer.

Play KOQ more

Fisher stop sucking Lance Thomas' **** like he was our #1 pick

Give Seraphin the Sasha treatment

A LOT of this.

The ball movement stop with Seraphin. 
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom