OfficiaL '16 NYK offseason thread, Melo goes to bodega in bathrobe and Olympic hat

In the past few months, Who's been your favorite Melo? Multiple choice

• A. Olympic Melo

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • B. Civil Rights Activist Melo

• C. Brazilian hood Melo

• D. Ninja Turtle movie star Melo

• E. Old man annoyed by kids Melo

• F. Yankee/Mets fan Melo

• G. Met Gala Fashion show Melo

• Total voters
Im growing tired of Carmelo

We have been through multiple GM's, Coaches, Offenses, and Rosters with this dude. And it always comes to this with Melo.

Im am also running out of patience as a fan.
Every roster we've had accept for an old hobbled Baron Davis and Chauncey Billups have had subpar point guards running the offense. Every GM has refused to put a capable pg in the starting lineup with Melo.

We all know what a Melo led playoff team looks like. Knicks haven't gotten it done in that aspect.

I'm in complete agreement with Melo about the pace the team is playing it. The Knicks the past few games have become un-entertaining to watch. It's got to the point their play in the 1st quarter lets you know if they'll win or lose.

I promise this is my last time talking about Melo but 2 good role players will absolutely make this team better than 1 Melo just say for instance we picked up Ryan Anderson and Jrue holiday for Melo. You don't think the team would be better? Of course we would. Or a Bledsoe, Morris package.
No. We'd go on a losing streak.

I be convinced when ppl say stuff like this they deep down just want the Knicks to do terribly and be completely irrelevant while Melo goes off to thrive on another team.

Last edited:
Every roster we've had accept for an old hobbled Baron Davis and Chauncey Billups have had subpar point guards running the offense. Every GM has refused to put a capable pg in the starting lineup with Melo.

We all know what a Melo led playoff team looks like. Knicks haven't gotten it done in that aspect.

I'm in complete agreement with Melo about the pace the team is playing it. The Knicks the past few games have become un-entertaining to watch. It's got to the point their play int he 1st quarter lets you know if they'll win or lose.
Are you serious we've been on long losing streaks with Melo, I don't get why everyone is hung up on him. He is not our savior, he has never made anyone that plays around him better. Lets move on.

Last edited:
I promise this is my last time talking about Melo but 2 good role players will absolutely make this team better than 1 Melo just say for instance we picked up Ryan Anderson and Jrue holiday for Melo. You don't think the team would be better? Of course we would. Or a Bledsoe, Morris package.

Let's go ahead and put your trades in the same category as Js.

Rondo might break Skiles' assist record tonight

if KOQ isn't the 1st big off the bench i'm gonna be livid

It is weird hearin Chuck saying anything remotely positive about the Knicks. KP is making a believer out of a lot of people

Back
Top Bottom