OfficiaL '16 NYK offseason thread, Melo goes to bodega in bathrobe and Olympic hat

In the past few months, Who's been your favorite Melo? Multiple choice

• A. Olympic Melo

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • B. Civil Rights Activist Melo

• C. Brazilian hood Melo

• D. Ninja Turtle movie star Melo

• E. Old man annoyed by kids Melo

• F. Yankee/Mets fan Melo

• G. Met Gala Fashion show Melo

• Total voters
didn't deserve to win tonight at all.

played some good basketball in the last 18 minutes but we were in too big a hole.

Melo wasn't getting that call.

If this was a video game, I would have tried to throw the lob to Porzingis hanging out by the rim.

Melo wasn't getting that call.

If this was a video game, I would have tried to throw the lob to Porzingis hanging out by the rim.

saw him down low but Cousins was hanging around. too risky a pass to make in that situation.

was there even a play drawn up by Fisher or did he just say throw it to Melo?

The refs will swallow their whistle.. and  Melo doesn't get that kind of love.. so I'm not surprised.

Fisher took notes from Scott Brooks "Let your star player shoot a contested 3 to win the game"

Sensational. 

Y'all buggin. Carmelo ****** up by missing FTs and layups. Not mad he didn't pass. He had like 4.5 seconds to get the ball up the court and either shoot or pass. That's not a lot of time to scan the court and make a pass. Good chance that pass gets tipped or something else.

no Melo slander tonight

23 points, 14 boards, 4 assists. yes he forced some shots & missed some layups but he also made at least 5 great passes down the stretch to wide open guys & held Rudy Gay to 10 points.

Back
Top Bottom