OfficiaL '16 NYK offseason thread, Melo goes to bodega in bathrobe and Olympic hat

In the past few months, Who's been your favorite Melo? Multiple choice

• A. Olympic Melo

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • B. Civil Rights Activist Melo

• C. Brazilian hood Melo

• D. Ninja Turtle movie star Melo

• E. Old man annoyed by kids Melo

• F. Yankee/Mets fan Melo

• G. Met Gala Fashion show Melo

• Total voters
between the warmer weather & being an "adult" now it didn't feel like Christmas this year at all

No joke BigJ my quads cramped up big time last Sunday :lol: just fought through it and when I finished, I could barely walk to the bathroom. Felt like I had just squatted 300 lbs.

We Gucci Proph. This chick is awesome :lol: :pimp:

Last edited:
Where can i cop the kp swingman or authentic havent seen it anywhere smh,thought shorty copped for christmas but pulled out the replica.the dissapointment was too real.please help

Nba.com. wait for next Thursday, they usually have a good sale on thursdays. And to be honest, the swing man is trash and not much better than a replica. Only advantage is that is a tank top. Everything is else is the same. It's not the old school nike swingmans, nothing is sewn on.

When you don't get Christmas gifts that means you're an adult. You really shouldn't be getting gifts past 16 anyways. You're just too old. From parents and relatives anyway. If you have sagirl things are different k

When your the man of your house and you cop your daughter everything she wants along with your BM too that **** sucks. I never really cared about X-Mas gifts before but this year I went IN for my BM. Just sucks that she ain't give me Jack **** when I went so hard to get her things she wanted/needed

When you don't get Christmas gifts that means you're an adult. You really shouldn't be getting gifts past 16 anyways. You're just too old. From parents and relatives anyway. If you have sagirl things are different k

When your the man of your house and you cop your daughter everything she wants along with your BM too that **** sucks. I never really cared about X-Mas gifts before but this year I went IN for my BM. Just sucks that she ain't give me Jack **** when I went so hard to get her things she wanted/needed
Oh yeah see that's messed up. If you're in a relationship there has to be gift reciprocation, hopefully of a similar dollar amount.

I'd never get her a gift again after this.

You need at least 350 days of breakfast at least from her for 2016

Don't listen to him. These things are about give and get. You aren't about to just give give give and receive nothing. This isn't a charity, you aren't Santa.

Last edited:
Nice :smokin I'll keep it in mind for next year.

Can we pick up tony wroten off waivers please :nerd:

Last edited:
i forget why but we actually can't pick up Wroten off waivers. only a handful of teams can so we'd have to wait till he clears if Phil wants to sign him.

i'd like to bring him in & send Grant to Westchester for a lil while.

DONT FORGET TO GET YALL ALL STAR VOTES IN TODAY....WE NEED MELO TO START AND VOTE KP IN TOO JUST IN CASE!

THIS PROBABLY THE BIGGEST TEAM BASED THREAD ON NT YEAR AFTER YEAR...NO REASON FOR US TO NOT SUPPORT MELO IN VOTING

Last edited:
i forget why but we actually can't pick up Wroten off waivers. only a handful of teams can so we'd have to wait till he clears if Phil wants to sign him.

i'd like to bring him in & send Grant to Westchester for a lil while.

He already cleared as of 5pm today. He is free to go wherever he wants.

Back
Top Bottom