OfficiaL '16 NYK offseason thread, Melo goes to bodega in bathrobe and Olympic hat

In the past few months, Who's been your favorite Melo? Multiple choice

• A. Olympic Melo

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • B. Civil Rights Activist Melo

• C. Brazilian hood Melo

• D. Ninja Turtle movie star Melo

• E. Old man annoyed by kids Melo

• F. Yankee/Mets fan Melo

• G. Met Gala Fashion show Melo

• Total voters
we either have to go all in on Teague or convince Conley to leave Marc Gasol & Memphis.

Grant is showing flashes but he has a way to go before he's starting quality. He still hesitates to run the offense & over dribbles at times.

If we do the impossible and sign kd what are the chances Phil comes down and coaches the team ?

If we do the impossible and sign kd what are the chances Phil comes down and coaches the team ?
0%.. if pat riley didn't coach the heat when they got lebron what make you think phil jackson will coach the knicks if we land kd

:rofl:

KP's buddy from overseas Willy Hernangomez is supposed to be coming over next season iirc :nerd:

Last edited:
Some people in the thread think KP, Willy Hernangomez and J Grant will be our own Big 3 and lead us into the promise land.

I like Teague's playmaking, but the Knicks don't have the assets to get him. I think we should go hard after Batum in free agency. He would thrive in a psuedo PG/ Ron Harper role. I think he is the best playmaker available this offseason. He averages more APG than Conley, and is extremely versatile. It would cost us tho. Deal away Lopez & Caldo and let Afflalo walk to create space. 

Conley is super overrated. Especially if he commands anything near max money. He had 2 low post beasts that he could feed the ball to in Memphis. His game will struggle in NY.

I also think you guys are bugging. Teague is super injury prone and isn't half the player he was a year ago. If we want any PG from Atlanta it would be Dennis Schroder. He's still on his rookie deal and he's a legit star in the making.

Give up anybody besides KP and melo to get the deal done.

Some tough losses recently

Weird game by OKC though. KD and Russ combined for 70+ pts :lol: and yet we're either that good to keep up in to OT (w/o Melo) or their defense is atrocious.

The offensive was just lost in OT.

Wow. Y'all already done with Grant? Ten seconds ago you were exclaiming how we got a steal for hardaway, now you want him out halfway through his rookie year hahah

Ian Begley also reported that the Thunder game was the highest rating a game on MSG has gotten in 3 years. Even without Melo. Wow

Teague or Ish Smith.

Get it done.

After all these years we might get a real PG that can drive past their man and create for others!!

Back
Top Bottom