OfficiaL '16 NYK offseason thread, Melo goes to bodega in bathrobe and Olympic hat

In the past few months, Who's been your favorite Melo? Multiple choice

• A. Olympic Melo

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • B. Civil Rights Activist Melo

• C. Brazilian hood Melo

• D. Ninja Turtle movie star Melo

• E. Old man annoyed by kids Melo

• F. Yankee/Mets fan Melo

• G. Met Gala Fashion show Melo

• Total voters
What do you guys think about jrue holiday ?
Hasn't done anything since going to the Pelicans . I'm sure we can somehow trade caldo for him during the trade deadline

Last edited:
Hasn't done anything since going to the Pelicans . I'm sure we can somehow trade caldo for him during the trade deadline

I don't think Caldo is the problem right now, In fact i'd say this could be his best spell since he came here.

HerringWSJ: Knicks managed to lose tonight despite shooting 57.7% from the field. First time since 2013 an NBA team has lost while shooting that well.
Yo, we break every record. 
roll.gif

Gotta agree with you all, watched that game the team looked lost on the final possessions and it appeared no plays were drawn up period let alone for KP.

Looking real ugly out there, hopefully Phil can coach the coach to be better if not I have to agree with the rest of you and #FireFisher

I was watching the game with my grandma last Wednesday and even she pointed out how fisher has no emotion out there. no nothing. luckily slept through the entire game yesterday and woke up on the final play of OT

the scary thing is i truly dont think fisher is going anywhere this season barring a 20 game losing streak and even then im not sure phil would pull the trigger.

Up 14 with 7 to go. Fisher waited way too long to get KP back in the game.

Calderon with a bunch of dumb *** TO's.

There is no way in hell the Knicks should have lost this game last night

Yeah I'm still mad!

:smh: >:

Last edited:
this dude waited for a 12-0 run and to have a 14 point lead cut to 2 before he called a timeout and made an adjustment

I'm sorry :lol: this guy is a ******* idiot

you can't defend this nonsense anymore

lance thomas takes the final shot of regulation because afflalo was draped in the post

the final four possessions of overtime never saw a play drawn up for porzingis despite him being the team's best 3 point shooter potentially

i recall 0 pick and rolls/pops for porzingis the entire second half

lance thomas is having plays ran for him

this is why we'll never be great

that last shot was a joke... but to be honest too many things went wrong yesterday to say that we lost on the last shot or not getting a call towards the end... we up 14 at home shooting lights out we should of won this game... heck we were leading the whole game up until the end and all the turnover in the 4th didnt help either

Last edited:
Fisher gets cauht watching as a fan i think... no way you blow a double digit lead then call a timeout... son is lunching out there every night... HOW DO YOU GET PAID 5 MILLION DOLLARS A YR TO COACH BUT CANT MAKE A DECENT LINEUP CHANGE???  WHO SUBS IN 5 BENCH PLAYERS IN THE 4TH QUARTER AGAINST STARTERS???? WHO ????

this dude waited for a 12-0 run and to have a 14 point lead cut to 2 before he called a timeout and made an adjustment

THIS IS THE ONLY REASON IM PISSED AT HIM.

he ALWAYS does this!!

- we're up in a game
- then waits for it to be a 1 possession game
- calls TO

never works because
- other team has momentum
- our lineups confidence is dead from not scoring

if you remember the 1st Hornets game in Charlotte, Fisher did this TWICE!!

that was a couple of weeks ago, and still nothing has changed.

this is the MAIN reason ive given up on him. stubborn as hell

im a firm believer in 'stopping the bleeding while they still can' and this squad hasnt shown to play through it

... Fisher also does it in Wins

the 2nd Hornets & the OKC game stand out
- up big with 5-6 min left in game
- other team makes inevitable run
- Fish calls late TO
- NYK lineup walking on eggshells because they blew a lead
- we were just lucky that the other team missed shots

I don't think Caldo is the problem right now, In fact i'd say this could be his best spell since he came here.

As decent as Caldo has been recently...he's just not that good.

I constantly see him miss open cutters, like he's gunshy to pass.

And time and time again, he enters the ball into the post, when theres a driving lane to the basket or an opportunity to drive and kick. This has been causing RoLo to overdribble and be in positions he shouldn't be in. He puts 0 pressure on the defense.

Calderon has improved but he's still doing the bare minimum at the PG position.

This team would be infinitely better with a real floor general. This isn't Phil's old triangle rosters, we don't have an All-Star roster like the Lakers or knock down shooters and MJ.

We need a PG badly.

Son all our wins are basically in spight of Fisher outside if the first bucks game. Dudes ineptitude affects this team EVERY GAME we've just pulled through a few times. Every time we've lost we can point to him at least 4 or 5 times during the game were he's made god awful middle school coach decisions or lack thereof. Even under Pringles and SN we stole games due to adjustments they've made and lost ones were they weren't the blame. This game is filled with a bunch of young coaches (Stevens, Kerr, Budenholzer, Walton, Hoiberg, etc.) who are smart and growing with their organizations Fisher is not one of those with his ******** ego, stubbornness, and lack of self reflection and it pisses me off.

That loss was hurt man. We had this game. Fisher :smh:

I was not happy when I saw Lance taking the last shot at the fourth quarter.

The Knicks sent Cleanthony Early to the D-League for tonight's game. He will likely be back with the club for their next game on Wednesday. Early hadn't played much at all lately so this is a wise use of the D League affiliate by the Knicks. Their D League club - the Westchester Knicks - plays its home games a few miles away from the team's practice facility in Westchester.

Damn you Fisher

Back
Top Bottom