OfficiaL '16 NYK offseason thread, Melo goes to bodega in bathrobe and Olympic hat

In the past few months, Who's been your favorite Melo? Multiple choice

• A. Olympic Melo

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • B. Civil Rights Activist Melo

• C. Brazilian hood Melo

• D. Ninja Turtle movie star Melo

• E. Old man annoyed by kids Melo

• F. Yankee/Mets fan Melo

• G. Met Gala Fashion show Melo

• Total voters
readImage

besides the gimmick triangle which doesnt work in the current nba what makes rambis a good canidate? just because hes a friend of phil :smh:

The David Blatt smokescreen report might be true but i don't believe Thibs wanted the Knicks job. Thibs wanted Phil to step down so he could take his place?

I just hope we get some clarity soon so we could move on...

The David Blatt smokescreen report might be true but i don't believe Thibs wanted the Knicks job. Thibs wanted Phil to step down so he could take his place?

I just hope we get some clarity soon so we could move on...

I've actually heard on more than 1 occasion that Thibs wanted the NY job badly. I'm not too sure about that Blatt smokescreen story though.

If it's all true, **** Phil and bye to this team until he's gone. So far all he's shown is that he's a stubborn, pompous, ***.

Not that Phil would even consider him but if Memphis fires Joerger he'd be my #1 target.

Don't know if this is true (it probably is, because Knicks) but the deadline to renew season tickets is coming up next week so we're not gonna announce the new coach until after the deadline :stoneface: :lol:

Plenty of season ticket holders wont renew if Rambis is the coach so def not surprised.

65-164 coaching record :smh: :smh: :x :x

Last edited:
hai gaiz,

1. most knicks thing ever that the deadline for renewing tix is next week and no coach in place. same thing last year, renewal deadline was a week before the lottery. i get the feeling that a lot of people didn't renew last season, the team kept emailing and calling me into july asking if i wanted my tix again. declined. was kinda mad at myself for the first 3 months of the season watching the GOD play, but now? :lol:

2. i can't believe that my anger towards phil has made me sympathetic towards melo. what a joke of an organization. sadly none of this changes as long as dolan owns the team.

3. also, what's the point of going after collison when you have grant, wroten and most likely galloway. let's get a real 2way 2 guard instead of stunting the growth of 2 young PGs under the age of 25. smh.

finally - http://m.nydailynews.com/sports/bas...ce=twitter.com&utm_campaign=braissman+twitter

Last week in “Today’s Fastbreak,” Jax’s long-time confidante/PR operative Charley Rosen writes: “Ah, but there’s another reason why so many among the New York media are always ready and willing to dump on Jackson: Their foolish loyalty to another Knicks coach. That would be the long departed, power playing Jeff Van Gundy.”

F phil to the max

Last edited:
I was shocked to read that JRS doesn't like the uncharted trilogy...not even one game :smh:

Bunch of cool points went down

Back
Top Bottom