OfficiaL '16 NYK offseason thread, Melo goes to bodega in bathrobe and Olympic hat

In the past few months, Who's been your favorite Melo? Multiple choice

• A. Olympic Melo

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • B. Civil Rights Activist Melo

• C. Brazilian hood Melo

• D. Ninja Turtle movie star Melo

• E. Old man annoyed by kids Melo

• F. Yankee/Mets fan Melo

• G. Met Gala Fashion show Melo

• Total voters
Hornacek is a bit of a dice roll but either way, he puts us in a better situation that we were before.

Now we need to get the personnel to maximize his up and down style of play and complement our best players (e.g. a good decision making PG, that can break down D's and perimeter defending, shot making guards).

I'm in wait and see mode with everything involving this team.

Still would've liked to see Vogel here. Orlando made a great move signing him. He's a young OG. Young enough to bond with star players in this player driven league and at the same time he has veteran experience, matching wits with championship winning coaches, in the conference finals level. He makes the most out of the least. I think he's gonna end up being a HoF coach.

Last edited:
2017 has a huge list of free agents so if we miss out this summer it wont be too bad... and we own our draft pick so if no playoffs again we should be ok

We need shooters.

Look for a big name point guard next year.
1141450_630x354.jpg

Moe Harkless/Evan Fournier are the two guys I would target this summer...Need to add guys 25 and younger, start building around KP by putting together young guys who could grow with him.

I'm already salivating at Melo being back at the 4 and KP at the 5 in an uptempo offense with Wroten, Grant, and Galloway playing to their strengths :pimp: We also need to sign Allen Crabbe and bring back D Will

You like something Phil did!? :wow: :wow:

Would y'all be cool with picking up Courtney Lee?

Yes.

If The Knicks don't use a "Make New York Horny Again" tag line somewhere, any where. Then that was a missed opportunity

Rambis made NY horny again a few months ago

Oakley has been the type of dude to talk for the sake of talking...it was more noticeable to me after he was traded to Toronto for Camby

However, I do agree that it's disrespectful

Last edited:
sup guys, any of you going to the bad boy concert at barclays? Biggie hologram will be there

smokin.gif
tomorrow. confirmed? maybe i should up these prices on stubhub on my spares. prices for tomorow not boomin but hologram might change that 
nerd.gif

since jay is only on the line up tonight theyre gonna do i love the dough and brooklyns finest only tonight probably :frown:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom