OfficiaL '16 NYK offseason thread, Melo goes to bodega in bathrobe and Olympic hat

In the past few months, Who's been your favorite Melo? Multiple choice

• A. Olympic Melo

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • B. Civil Rights Activist Melo

• C. Brazilian hood Melo

• D. Ninja Turtle movie star Melo

• E. Old man annoyed by kids Melo

• F. Yankee/Mets fan Melo

• G. Met Gala Fashion show Melo

• Total voters
I don't see a sudden cliff. He doesn't rely on athleticism. Realistically you want him to transition to like a spot up shooter, play in the post more with the occasional iso.

2 years max. Remember he's been playing in the NBA since 19 including three Olympic basketball Summer. It's not his age. It's his mileage.

Gonna be sad when he becomes just another player.

I don't see a sudden cliff. He doesn't rely on athleticism. Realistically you want him to transition to like a spot up shooter, play in the post more with the occasional iso.

He'll pass the torch to KP & by that time hopefully we have a running mate for him.

He's already taken on the 'dad' role to the younger players so i don't think it'll be a problem when that time comes.

Agreed. I think melo might have purposely stopped playing above the rim in order to extend his career. He will easily be able to transition into a full time PF like a Paul Millsap type, but with a much better shot.

Flame suit on...but I think bron will be the one with a sharp decline.

tumblr_neagphfIvR1r9b1dno1_1280.png
:pimp: :pimp: :pimp: :pimp: :pimp: :pimp:

Need an updated one for

Last edited:
Lol if I was a real a-hole, I would've posted Sprewell airballing the last shot against the spurs in last seconds of game 5. That shot hurted me lol.

Btw, damn I miss the nba on nbc theme playing when watching basketball.

Last edited:
The Knicks are a long way from a championship, but that is the only thing on Kristaps Porzingis’ mind.

“My number one goal is to win the championship one day,” Porzingis, the Knicks’ rookie revelation, said in Greece over the weekend.

The 7-3 Latvian, who was a first-team All-Rookie selection, was in Athens for Giannis Antetokounmpo’s streetball showcase and discussed his goals with Eurobasket.net.

“The championship. That’s all we have in our heads, but we have to go step by step,” Porzingis said, stopping short of putting a time frame for that goal. “We are not going to win a championship in one day. We have to start building, we have to first make it to the playoffs. That’s the number one goal right now. Get to the playoffs and then go day-by-day, game by game.

http://www.nydailynews.com/sports/b...is-goal-knicks-championship-article-1.2654886

Back
Top Bottom