OfficiaL '16 NYK offseason thread, Melo goes to bodega in bathrobe and Olympic hat

In the past few months, Who's been your favorite Melo? Multiple choice

• A. Olympic Melo

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • B. Civil Rights Activist Melo

• C. Brazilian hood Melo

• D. Ninja Turtle movie star Melo

• E. Old man annoyed by kids Melo

• F. Yankee/Mets fan Melo

• G. Met Gala Fashion show Melo

• Total voters
Noah is a waste of money if Big Willy is the real deal.

our roster is really thin to begin with, so we need at least 2 more bigs including willy. noah is older, so its not like hes going to be with us for the next 5 years and play a lot of minutes. if willy does pan out, a front court of melo, another SF, KP, hernangomez, noah, oquin sounds pretty solid.

If Melo comes back from Brazil in one piece
If Drose plays the majority of the season
If KP doesn't have the sophomore slump
If KD comes here
If ......if and only If

Still kinda upset we didn't trade into the draft last night. When Skal fell to #22 I just knew we'd trade up for him. Developing him next to KP woulda been 
sick.gif
 in 3 years. Wouldn't have minded one of the many guards that were still on the board in the early second either. I'd like to hear what happened behind the scenes that kept us still

Last edited:
errrbody in here gone off that k2 if you think safety cone is gonna average more than 10ppg.

Last edited:
KP even trains in Kobe's? :lol:

Am I the only one who DOESN'T want KP to bulk up so much? I think his quickness and agility is a major advantage for him, especially against bigs. It will allow him to play both the 4 and 5. I would hate to see him compromise some of this strengths (no pun intended) just because it's the conventional way of thinking for most people around the NBA.

Don't get me wrong. I don't want him to not be strong, I just want him to keep his quickness out in the perimeter. It's encouraging to to see him work off the dribble against other bigs.

Last edited:
KP even trains in Kobe's?
laugh.gif

Am I the only one who DOESN'T want KP to bulk up so much? I think his quickness and agility is a major advantage for him, especially against bigs. It will allow him to play both the 4 and 5. I would hate to see him compromise some of this strengths (no pun intended) just because it's the conventional way of thinking for most people around the NBA.

Don't get me wrong. I don't want him to not be strong, I just want him to keep his quickness out in the perimeter. I want to see him work off the dribble against other bigs.
I agree w/ you as well. Coach said he feels the same. I don't want him bulking up & losing what makes him special.

Back
Top Bottom