OfficiaL '16 NYK offseason thread, Melo goes to bodega in bathrobe and Olympic hat

In the past few months, Who's been your favorite Melo? Multiple choice

• A. Olympic Melo

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • B. Civil Rights Activist Melo

• C. Brazilian hood Melo

• D. Ninja Turtle movie star Melo

• E. Old man annoyed by kids Melo

• F. Yankee/Mets fan Melo

• G. Met Gala Fashion show Melo

• Total voters
Bros im really considering leaving my organization. Anybody with some info on jobs primarily working with youth or anything really hit the PMs I'll really appreciate it.
KingFoam asking for help or any leads on a big change in his life. Sincerely and genuinely using the thread and community on here for good and positive change.

And then on the other hand...
Random but I wouldn't mind getting dome from Monica Lewinsky in 2016 *MJ Shrug*

Never mind Lin, does anyone know where this is? It's a nice scenery

Cn1URYHUkAAIdpS
jersey city waterfront near liberty state park. not sure of the exact location tho

also, monica lewinsky is a good looking woman

Favorite Knicks:

Melo
JR Smith
Michael Sweetney
Trevor Ariza
Rasheed Wallace

Least Favorite:

Andrea Bargnani :x :smh:
Chris Duhon
Quentin Richardson
Steve Francis
Toney Douglas

Favorite Knicks:

Melo
JR Smith
Michael Sweetney
Trevor Ariza
Rasheed Wallace

Least Favorite:

Andrea Bargnani :x :smh:
Chris Duhon
Quentin Richardson
Steve Francis
Toney Douglas

think you put him on the wrong list

To be honest, I thought he did ok before he had that death in his family. I remember he was compared to Dennis Rodman coming out of the draft. It sucks it didn't work out.

jersey city waterfront near liberty state park. not sure of the exact location tho

also, monica lewinsky is a good looking woman
Na that looks like it is from the Nets new practice facility in BK. I saw pics of it online. It is right on the water and has a great view of Manhattan from across the East River, that looks like the view to me. They have an rooftop player's lounge and that looks like it is it.

Unless for some reason you know for sure that view of Manhattan is definitely across the Hudson (NJ) and not across the East River (BK), then I think that is where he is.

I cant tell you for sure but from looking at that pic, definitely seems like where hes at. From the chairs to the plants to the view and everything...

Man Jeremy Lin is such a ******* cornball. Dude has always belonged on the Nets. Glad we never paid him. **** him and **** the Nets (it is a nice view tho
laugh.gif
).

EDIT: Plus just saw Lin was at the facility today doing press **** so thats definitely where he took the pic.

What a sad *** group of players to introduce 
roll.gif

Even worse than their 2010 crop when the decided to copy us (I know shocker) and clear cap space to land a star... How did that work out again?

I can never be completely pissed off when the Nets make a fool of themselves.

Last edited:
We had a Sheldon Anderson? That's news to me :wow:

I know we had Shandon Anderson and Howard Eisley for that stupid unnecessary Glen Rice trade

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom