OFFICIAL 19NINE THREAD: VINTAGE SPORTS APPAREL-SHIRTS, RETRO COLLEGE BBALL SHORTS POST THEM UP HERE!!!! UCLA Bruins 6/9/2023 at 11am!!

Copped both a medium and large due to that issue. Will sell the pair that doesn’t fit here for retail or put them on eBay.

Maaaan, now I'm all nervous lol. Georgetowns were my first pair, and I bought them in a 2xl and they're just too big. Everything else has been XL and fits pretty perfect.

I was on there for the box set at 115 and the price jumped as soon as I checked out 😂
Went with the Syracuse and Michigan box set
Got the Cincy shorts by itself

It’s been a pretty expensive two days for me with 19Nine but it’s been a few months since I bought anything

The New Orleans collection rounds out the final drop for Hardwood Heaven from 19Nine!!

Some cool pieces here but I need to chill :lol:

Here’s the link for y’all to check out the 35 piece New Orleans collection: New Orleans 19Nine Collection
C277FFCC-7460-473E-A7F5-89522889EFD3.jpeg

Ugh, got my Legacy shorts today. UC pair fits fine, but the Michigans are small AF. Not sure if I got a mistagged pair or what, but they're definitely small, and of course they're sold out. Emailed hoping they have some backstock for cases like this, but I'm betting I'm SOL. :rolleyes

Ugh, got my Legacy shorts today. UC pair fits fine, but the Michigans are small AF. Not sure if I got a mistagged pair or what, but they're definitely small, and of course they're sold out. Emailed hoping they have some backstock for cases like this, but I'm betting I'm SOL. :rolleyes
Hi, I start worrying as I also bought Michigan Size L, it will take a few weeks before it arrives my country. Would you mind sharing the photos of these 2 pairs for comparison? (Michigan should have been baggy but not small 😭)

Zona shorts came in, quality is better than I expected. Wish I doubled up on the red pair, that white is definitely gonna stain

Also probably could’ve gotten away with a Large, the XL’s are a little wide

Attachments

• A25105FF-73FB-46A1-A0B3-8B6463013E25.jpeg
    A25105FF-73FB-46A1-A0B3-8B6463013E25.jpeg
    330.1 KB · Views: 66
Last edited:
What size did you get?

What size did you get?

XL. Definitely need a 2xl in them. Even worse is that I was originally going to order 2xl, but they responded to me on Twitter and said they ran the same as the regular retro shorts so I ordered XL instead.

emma-stone-eating.gif

I had the OG Nike Authentics in the mid-90s and these are pretty damn close. Really well done. Waist is a bit tight so I feel bad for guys that are on the larger end of their size (assuming the tight sizing applies to all stock).
AC716170-C781-4523-9E69-F45AB02D478A.jpeg

3C917AFA-E2DA-425E-83C4-50BAB2DA60FC.jpeg

I had the OG Nike Authentics in the mid-90s and these are pretty damn close. Really well done. Waist is a bit tight so I feel bad for guys that are on the larger end of their size (assuming the tight sizing applies to all stock).
AC716170-C781-4523-9E69-F45AB02D478A.jpeg

3C917AFA-E2DA-425E-83C4-50BAB2DA60FC.jpeg

Definitely does. I think it's the different style waistband on these. It's a tighter material. I've been in touch with one of the main guys about it. He was really interested to hear about the differences.

XL. Definitely need a 2xl in them. Even worse is that I was originally going to order 2xl, but they responded to me on Twitter and said they ran the same as the regular retro shorts so I ordered XL instead.

emma-stone-eating.gif

What's your typical waist size for pants/jeans? I'm a 38 and have a 2XL in the mail. I really hope they aren't too small.

Also, can anyone comment on shipping times? I placed an order on Saturday but it hasn't shipped yet.

I hope the authentic fit like their retro pairs for me! The sizing on their new hoodies is a bit better

What's your typical waist size for pants/jeans? I'm a 38 and have a 2XL in the mail. I really hope they aren't too small.

Also, can anyone comment on shipping times? I placed an order on Saturday but it hasn't shipped yet.

I'm a 36-38 in jeans. I've always done a 2XL in the older Jordan shorts, but the last few years I've been doing XL in Jordan/Nike. I'm XL in M&N. The waistband on the Michigans is definitely tighter than any other 19nine shorts I have.

Once mine shipped, they were here in 2-3 days, but I think it took them close to a week to actually go out.

UConn legacy pack came in. Shorts are great quality. A little tighter in the waist and maybe .5” shorter inseam than the sublimated pair. The tshirt quality is a surprise. They used a heavy duty shirt for the legacy compared to the regular shirts.
37A09F23-45A9-4776-B4E5-27E539F3B90E.jpeg

UConn legacy pack came in. Shorts are great quality. A little tighter in the waist and maybe .5” shorter inseam than the sublimated pair. The tshirt quality is a surprise. They used a heavy duty shirt for the legacy compared to the regular shirts.
37A09F23-45A9-4776-B4E5-27E539F3B90E.jpeg

Gorgeous. Did you go true to size? Do you wish you went up a size or is the tight waistband not that big of an issue?

Gorgeous. Did you go true to size? Do you wish you went up a size or is the tight waistband not that big of an issue?
Yes, ordered a Large which is my usual size. I think the waistband material makes it feel a little tighter. It’s not uncomfortable/too small for me but I did notice when comparing the fit to the non-legacy pair.

Hopefully they show the Terps some legacy love in the future.

Yes, ordered a Large which is my usual size. I think the waistband material makes it feel a little tighter. It’s not uncomfortable/too small for me but I did notice when comparing the fit to the non-legacy pair.

Hopefully they show the Terps some legacy love in the future.

That is good to hear re: sizing. Can't wait to get my UConns in hand.

I reached out to 19nine about shipping times and they said they are slammed. I placed an order on Sat and they said it may not ship until next week. Good to see they're having some success.

Back
Top Bottom