OFFICIAL 19NINE THREAD: VINTAGE SPORTS APPAREL-SHIRTS, RETRO COLLEGE BBALL SHORTS POST THEM UP HERE!!!! UCLA Bruins 6/9/2023 at 11am!!

Just got those CUSE in from the restock....joints is flames!!! Can't wait for the St. John's and WSU joints.

My Syracuse pair arrived today also so freakin fire 🔥🔥🔥
E3ED587B-CC5F-45AA-B1C8-735340CB338E.jpeg

I own 5 pairs of 19nine shorts, and I think I'm done purchasing from them. My most recent pick up (G-Town) shorts look good online but in person it was the most underwhelming of all the pairs I have. You can literally see the impression of my underwear (Nike dri-fit) through the grey. I'd rather rock MN swingmans than 19nine when it comes to short material.
I can concur on the GT shorts BUT the other teams are not bad AT ALL. I easily have over 20 pairs of MN authentics. They might not be up to par when it comes to quality but they're definitely not that bad.

I consider these shorts on part with M&N swingman shorts..definitely hope they do authentic patches as their next step and KEEP THE POCKETS!

dmxgod dmxgod thanks for that slams link. Really wanted those 98 UCONN JOINTS! 95s are okay compared to those. That 10% off hits different with free shipping. Can't wait for the WSU tomorrow.... Word to Nate Robinson, Isaiah Thomas and Markelle Fultz.

I copped the 95 UCONN shorts, I got what I came for lol. I can't think of any other NCAA shorts I'd want now other than 93 Michigan shorts, which I know ain't happening with 19nine.

I copped the 95 UCONN shorts, I got what I came for lol. I can't think of any other NCAA shorts I'd want now other than 93 Michigan shorts, which I know ain't happening with 19nine.

They said they have 1992 LSU coming next month the Shaq years and are working with Duke and UNC licensing soon..they really do respond to comments on their IG..it's cool to see..I think he's focused on making sure everyone has a chance to get their pairs they miss out on so the restocks are cool

They said they have 1992 LSU coming next month the Shaq years and are working with Duke and UNC licensing soon..they really do respond to comments on their IG..it's cool to see..I think he's focused on making sure everyone has a chance to get their pairs they miss out on so the restocks are cool

That's cool. I rarely go on IG for anything anymore. Maybe one day I'll check in and ask about UM stuff. The other stuff is cool to find out about though. I'd have to see which version of UNC shorts are made and how they look, if and when that ever happens.

Anyone remember retro college cut shorts? I think they went out of business and 19nine bought their inventory/machinery.
Those shorts appear to be the same as what we’re getting now. Are the inside of the colored shorts white? They seem to use dyes for everything, including the piping and side detail. I feel you can get better swing man quality shorts in a college bookstore than what we get now. I have a few of the retro college cuts, which are okay quality. Some stitching is coming undone in various crotch areas. Can someone show me what these look like inside out? I’ll post a 90s era pair of UConn shorts from RCC soon. Just wondering if they’ve gotten better or worse.

I think the proper word is sublimation. Everything is infused into the same white base jersey.

Never heard of them. But I was never really into college sports that much anyway, I cop all the St. John's gear cuz that's my Alma Mater :lol:

wallyhopp wallyhopp Here are some pics of my shorts. From my understanding these are sublimated graphics. I don’t have any swingman shorts, only a couple pair of M&N authentics so can’t so a direct comparison. Again, they are good quality shorts for nostalgia and casual wear. Won’t argue about the price tag. My dad (70) really likes the Georgetown pair I got him.
E7C0E5DC-8E2D-4C43-A5AF-45D187AA209B.jpeg
19855401-DBE1-453D-994C-F9E9E334C87A.jpeg

1) It's dope your dad loves and wears these shorts at 70. I want to be that dude at that age (God willing) still wearing my shorts

2) If anyone remembers nike's college replica shorts from the early 2000's, these shorts feel like that, they are sublimated. I remember getting a pair when I worked at NTNY, I bought the UNC pair, and they were actually lighter than the ones 19nine produces. At the time, I think they made UNC, Cincinnati, and I think Georgetown to name a few, but these feel just like that, and iirc they retailed at $40. This is partially why I'm curious as to what version of UNC shorts they'll make once they get to that point. Tbh, they were one of my fav shorts ever, even before M&N started producing authentic and swingman shorts.

Back
Top Bottom