OFFICIAL 19NINE THREAD: VINTAGE SPORTS APPAREL-SHIRTS, RETRO COLLEGE BBALL SHORTS POST THEM UP HERE!!!! UCLA Bruins 6/9/2023 at 11am!!

Man I hated this team but gotta admit if these are the ones comin back, I can dig it :pimp:

university-of-arkansas-corliss-williamson-1994-ncaa-april-11-1994-sports-illustrated-cover.jpg

In the next 5 weeks expect the following teams to drop!!! :pimp: :pimp:

1.) Colorado
2.) Maryland (I believe its Juan Dixon Terps)
3.) Arkansas
4.) Florida State
5.) Kansas (Low key can't wait for this)

Any teams that you hope to see besides these after these new drops?
In the next 5 weeks expect the following teams to drop!!! :pimp: :pimp:

1.) Colorado
2.) Maryland (I believe its Juan Dixon Terps)
3.) Arkansas
4.) Florida State
5.) Kansas (Low key can't wait for this)

Any teams that you hope to see besides these after these new drops?
Illini. I heard the owner on a recent podcast say that they can’t do the ‘89s because the university doesn’t want the chief on anything. I was holding out hope until I heard that. But maybe they’ll put out the ‘05s.

UMD collection live. Was really hoping for the red shorts but understand why they went with the white. I’m good.

UMD collection live. Was really hoping for the red shorts but understand why they went with the white. I’m good.

I ordered them just for nostalgia purposes..I can’t wait for the red pair

The whole launch was dope as hell IMO

I copped the two retro shorts and the Steve Francis shirt

The Maryland shorts and Steve Francis shirt arrived for me yesterday :nthat:

02EB0078-42E7-4D55-9355-21E03ECEA4CF.jpeg

Also if you guys missed it-still a good size run in all the Phi Slamma Jama collection still..

HBCU 4 pack drops this week on SLAM goods!

not sure on teams but stay tuned!!!

The Hinrich / Collison era KU collection drops tomorrow. Screen printed on the shorts? What kind of quality can I expect?

The quality on the shorts is good-I’ve worn and washed my pairs several times and no fading even though it’s sublimated..

The KU hoops collection is live now (these new drops are doing real well)

I'm team frugal all the way and $70 for some sublimated pocketed shorts go against everything I stand for but damnit that 02-03 Jayhawks team was my favorite team of all time and also had my favorite player of all time, Keith Langford.

Copped.

Back
Top Bottom