Official:1st Round NBA 2008 Playoffs: Game 1 Lakers vs. Nuggets 4/20 12:00 PM PST Game On ABC HD

9f1256bef4437473a218ae3ac4d6a79e349e466.jpg

vs.

Denver_Pickaxe_120.gif

Alright Laker fans it's time for real season to start.Lakers should take this game by at least 8 points.I see Kobe going for close to a triple double.Weneed to keep playing the solid D we showed we can play at times the last 3 games.

Go Lakers !

woooooooooooo!!!

Kobe vs. AI, just like old times. Watch out for Kleiza though he seems to go off every time he plays against us. Lakeshow by 10. Kobe with 35, 10, 8.

I thought we had to wait till both teams were done playing?

Ska might lock this. Denver is playing right now.

I don't think it matters since the matchups are set. But if ska locks this, trust I will make it as SOON as Denver finishes playing
laugh.gif

I really didn't want to see a Denver/ LA matchup because I didn't want to see Kobe or AI go out in the 1st round.
tired.gif

Well, I think the Lakers got this in 6.

One more question. Are we sure of the time? I don't think anything is set yet. It would be smart to have us at 12:30 on sunday but you never know...

I would like to be wrap it up in 5 but I think it will go 6. I can't wait!

Go Lakers...no more than 5 *crosses fingers*
Hopefully it doesnt start at 12:30 PM because I'll still be at church.
frown.gif

got the match up all of us wanted, im confident the lakers will win this in 6. i don't think and i hope it doesn't go to a game 7

Oh yes!

Lakers fans know I've been laying low all season with the hate on your boy HISS, the DIRTY SNAKE. But damn it, it's playoff time. Kid gloves are off.
laugh.gif

And it's not like the Nuggets aren't a team I root for (Melo and AI are two of my all time favorite players). So ya'll KNOW I'm firmly inDenver's corner and not just jumping into this thread to throw hate on LA.

And honestly, all bias aside.... I smell an upset.

I can't wait to breed a new set of Laker fans to hate me.
laugh.gif

(No offense Sohi and tupac)
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by SHUGES

Oh yes!

Lakers fans know I've been laying low all season with the hate on your boy HISS, the DIRTY SNAKE. But damn it, it's playoff time. Kid gloves are off.
laugh.gif

And it's not like the Nuggets aren't a team I root for (Melo and AI are two of my all time favorite players). So ya'll KNOW I'm firmly in Denver's corner and not just jumping into this thread to throw hate on LA.

And honestly, all bias aside.... I smell an upset.

I can't wait to breed a new set of Laker fans to hate me.
laugh.gif

(No offense Sohi and tupac)
laugh.gif
None taken.....

laugh.gif

But you know your boy T-mac ain't making it out of the first round....

Neither is bron...
devil.gif

Back
Top Bottom