.::Official 2007 Fantasy Football Thread::. (Sticky Plz)

Quote:
When did Holmes injure his hamstring... damn it.. I had him starting... what the hell !!!!
ed him too
FS/FT OG Columbia XI size 11 $180 OBO PM me for pics
TEAM CHICAGO BULLS
> SIX-TIME WORLD CHAMPIONS: 1991.1992.1993.1996.1997.1998 <​

Quote:
When did Holmes injure his hamstring... damn it.. I had him starting... what the hell !!!!
>:
mad.gif
ed him too. i think it happen during pre game warm ups

:stoneface:
indifferent.gif
Calvin Johnson
indifferent.gif
Bush, i thought he would get his @#%$ together after his bye week. Kim K doing damage to him
Im glad i decided to go with Watson over Clark

indifferent.gif
@ 3/4 of my top picks being absolute duds so far...steven jackson...mcgahee (i expect more trips to the end zone...) and lee evans...atleast ocho cinco is working out for me...and :stoneface:
indifferent.gif
ing favre over rivers today just cause i thought champ/bly would dominate the chargers air game

Ok should i do

I get- Reggie bush

I give- Willis mcgahee and deshaun foster.
Team Cowboys
4-0.

Should I trade Patrick Clayton for Colston?

This is my team right now:

QB- RIvers
RB- Peterson
RB- Bush
RB/WR- Brandon Jacobs
WR- Fitzgerald
WR- Boldin
TE- Watson
DEF- Vikings/Chargers
K- Gostkowski

Bench:
QB-Bulger
RB-Foster
WR-Clayton
WR-Mason
TE-Heath Miller
TEAMYANKEES

Yes trade crayton. I am a cowboys fan, but that game last week was a fluke. I bet Colston will get on track.

What do you guys think of my trade?
Team Cowboys
4-0.

Well foster isn't gonna do much, but McGahee is putting up solid numbers. Better than Bush numbers.

I will add that Bush has been really disappointing, but he'll come through.

So it can go either way.
TEAMYANKEES

Someone in my league just dropped Hines Ward... should I drop Lee Evans and scoop him up? My other WR's are Plaxico, Torry Holt and Braylon... so I figure he'd be a good bye week plug-in. I might wait until after Evans plays tonight, though :tongue: See if last week was a fluke or not
SAN FRANCISCO 49ERS​
XVI . XIX . XXIII . XXIV . XXIX​
Heal up fellas.​

TeamDucks
Jonathan Stewart for Heisman.​

^ that's a tough one...Reggie Bush is a Saint and McGahee has an idiot coach that wont give him touches like he should get...i would trade though because mcgahee like NEVER gets to the endzone.... :smh:
smh.gif
@ billick (the offensive genius)

I just noticed That Adrian Peterson Plays the Bears D this week and the Cowboys D next week.

Should I start him this week?
TEAMYANKEES

I wouldn't necessarily give up McGahee for Bush unless you have other consistent RBs
Bush could explode one week and be quiet the next, with Willis you're pretty much gonna get 80yds guaranteed

I have Romo & T Newman down 22 tonight we'll see how it goes

Mason Crosby outscored Randy Moss, Roy Williams & Chris Chambers this week on my team :stoneface:
indifferent.gif
TEAMMUSICFORUM
Where Logic Goes To Die
Fred Lewis > Illmatic​

Well, I'm gonna be "that guy" that gives the guy that hasn't won a game his first W. :smh:
smh.gif
:wow:
embarassed.gif

Kris Brown was the difference maker. :lol:
laugh.gif
Dude got him 23 points. >:
mad.gif

Quote:
Someone in my league just dropped Hines Ward... should I drop Lee Evans and scoop him up? My other WR's are Plaxico, Torry Holt and Braylon... so I figure he'd be a good bye week plug-in. I might wait until after Evans plays tonight, though :tongue: See if last week was a fluke or not
:pimp:
pimp.gif
... although if anyone was half-way smart in our league, they'd use their waiver too.

Quote:
Should I trade Reggie Bush for Torry Holt and Travis Henry??
TEAMLOSTPOWERCITY
You found a homeless couple having sex. You decide to throw a rock at them. You laugh and run off.​

Quote:
Sorry Chuck, I already pulled the Waiver trigger on Hines ... although if anyone was half-way smart in our league, they'd use their waiver too.
SAN FRANCISCO 49ERS
XVI . XIX . XXIII . XXIV . XXIX
Heal up fellas.
TeamDucks
Jonathan Stewart for Heisman.​

That's why it's gonna be that much easier to get that 'chip. :lol:
laugh.gif
+ :smh:
smh.gif
+ :pimp:
pimp.gif
TEAMLOSTPOWERCITY
You found a homeless couple having sex. You decide to throw a rock at them. You laugh and run off.​

Quote:
I wouldn't necessarily give up McGahee for Bush unless you have other consistent RBs
Bush could explode one week and be quiet the next, with Willis you're pretty much gonna get 80yds guaranteed

I have addai as my other rb.
Team Cowboys
4-0.

Should i do

I give- Big Ben Torry holt and Mcgahee

I get- Vince young Chad johnson and Frank Gore.
Team Cowboys
4-0.

^I wouldn't do it.

Since Delhomme is out and Carr is in...

Should I try to trade Steve Smith??

These past few weeks he's been underacheiving.

hella good.​

what yall think about this trade
i give
mcnabb
donald driver

i get
c. palmer
larry johnson

my rb's are brian westbrook & willie parker, ahman green, kevin jones and my wr's are roy williams, jerrico cotchery, kevin curits, and ronald curtis

when will steven jackson be back?
FS/FT OG Columbia XI size 11 $180 OBO PM me for pics
TEAM CHICAGO BULLS
> SIX-TIME WORLD CHAMPIONS: 1991.1992.1993.1996.1997.1998 <​

:lol:
laugh.gif
TEAM GRAMMAR POLICE
whywesteppin 23ska909red02 KingLouisXIV DS 530s Finest sir hendrix Rexanglorum Kiddin Like Jason
TEAMCOWBOYS

My kicker Nick Folk scored 16 points.

should i play Bush @ SEA
or Chris Brown @ TB

and

SEA DEF vs NO
or PHI DEF @ NYJ

should i do this trade??

i get Maroney for Bush????

Back
Top Bottom