.::Official 2007 Fantasy Football Thread::. (Sticky Plz)

^Personally, I would go with San Diego D. It seems like they're making big plays these days. Plus Jacksonville Offense isn't the greatest.
I need one more help. Choose 3 WR's out of these 5. Braylon, Welker, Roy WIlliams, Jennings, and Plaxico. This is such a hard decision. Thanks again.

Damn, that's one tough decision.

You have to start Edwards.

Then, Welker is going to get his because of Brady. 2 starters, one to go.

Then, I honestly feel like Plax won't show up because he says he feels worse than ever. 1 more spot, 2 to go.

Jennings with Favre vs Panthers D vs Roy with Kitna vs Giants D.

I think the Panthers D is way weaker, and Jennings is Favre's down the field guy. Jennings wins.

In the end, Braylon, Welker, and Jennings.

Wait are you asking if you start Rudi and one of those WR's or to pick 2 of the 3.

If it's just a wideout, I'll go with Marshall.

^^ I wouldn't make that trade. Jacobs > Gore this year and even though Marvin's hurt there's still a chance he can be back by the time yourleague's playoffs begin.

Zworpster, that's terrible for you.

Now for me, is it safe to drop Todd Heap?? He's out again this week, and although he has a good rapport with Boller I just am sick of his injuries. I coulddrop him for Owen Daniels, do you think Daniels will be better than Heap the rest of the way with Schaub and Andre back? I also have Vernon Davis.

Thanks.

My friend is in the same situation. He didn't drop him cause he has so many other useless people on his bench. The thing with Heap is that when he playshe's real good. You don't wanna risk dropping him and then he comes back and does great.

If Donald Lee is available in your league, go for him and drop Heap. If not, hold on to him.

^^ I just dropped Heap for Donald Lee in one of my leagues. I feel the same way with the injuries and I don't have the patience to wait for him to gethealthy when every week means alot now. Daniels has a tougher schedule after next week for the rest of the season than Vernon does so you might be good withDavis for the rest of the way.

Bret Favre vs. Carolina

or

Donovan McNabb vs. Miami?

Favre gets more TDs and yards, but McNabb is playing the worst team in the league. Eventually Miami has to win a game right? Plus, I think it's possiblethat the Eagles can blow out Miami even if McNabb doesn't have a big game.

Originally Posted by JoRDaN201

Wait are you asking if you start Rudi and one of those WR's or to pick 2 of the 3.

If it's just a wideout, I'll go with Marshall.

Nah it's choose one of the three, either Rudi, Marshall or Coles.

So I made this trade in my dynasty league...and it turned some heads..
I GOT: Ronnie Brown and Chad Johnson
I GAVE: A. Gates, C. Taylor, J. Galloway... I keep my whole team next year... and now my starting RB for next year will be s.jackson and r. brown... and mystarting wr will be t.o. and johnson..with d. lee as my TE..

One guy went to the extreme and said he's quitting the league... haha i told him to go get some fresh air n if that doesnt help to grab a tissue for thosetears.... NT, was the trade that lopsided??? taylor is nothing more than a backup RB and wow i forgot to mention...im totally outte the playoffs for thisyear...and my 3rd string WR is j. walker for next year w/ c chambers on the bench

Originally Posted by HWBurnz

I GAVE: A. Gates, C. Taylor, J. Galloway... I keep my whole team next year... and now my starting RB for next year will be s.jackson and r. brown... and my starting wr will be t.o. and johnson..with d. lee as my TE..

One guy went to the extreme and said he's quitting the league... haha i told him to go get some fresh air n if that doesnt help to grab a tissue for those tears.... NT, was the trade that lopsided??? taylor is nothing more than a backup RB and wow i forgot to mention...im totally outte the playoffs for this year...and my 3rd string WR is j. walker for next year w/ c chambers on the bench

The only way I see this as Lopsided is if you traded these guys to a person that's either going to the playoffs or still in contention for theplayoffs.

Originally Posted by KrazyChino

Need help guys.

Warrick Dunn vs. Tampa Bay or Jesse Chathman vs. Philly?

I'd go with Chatman on this one. He's proven he can run on the Big teams, not like Dunn.

Originally Posted by AiRjOrDaN1217

should i start peyton manning or carson palmer?

Is this even a serious question? Of course you start Peyton. Don't worry about the last 2 games and who he does or doesn't have on the field. TheyPlay the Chiefs.
Originally Posted by Danny Almonte 3

start brees vs houston or p manning vs kc?

This is tougher than the Palmer or Manning one, but still. Brees has been hot, yes, but you still gotta take Manning on this one. He's a guaranteedstarter. He's gonna give you at least 250 yds with 2 TD's. Brees on the otherhand, you never know if he'll go back to the way he played the 1st 4 weeks.

Originally Posted by YoungTriz

calvin johnson or david patten
and
kevin faulk or justin fargas

CJ or Patten? It's a toss up. CJ is the Lion's # 3 or 4 receiver while Patten is the Saints # 2 Receiver. Both have been very inconsistent, but Iwould go with Patten on this one.

Faulk or Fargas? Just remember, the Vikings are the 3rd best Run D in the L. Faulk will still play as a backup to Maroney, but he gets the goal line plays.Go with Faulk.

Originally Posted by HWBurnz

I GAVE: A. Gates, C. Taylor, J. Galloway... I keep my whole team next year... and now my starting RB for next year will be s.jackson and r. brown... and my starting wr will be t.o. and johnson..with d. lee as my TE..

One guy went to the extreme and said he's quitting the league... haha i told him to go get some fresh air n if that doesnt help to grab a tissue for those tears.... NT, was the trade that lopsided??? taylor is nothing more than a backup RB and wow i forgot to mention...im totally outte the playoffs for this year...and my 3rd string WR is j. walker for next year w/ c chambers on the bench

Even if this dude is going to the playoffs, it isn't lopsided. Chester Taylor maybe alright for the rest of the season, but next year when AP is backfor sure Taylor will vanish again. And CJ is a much better player in a keeper league than the 30 something year old Joey Galloway. Basically, all he gets withany keeper league value is Antonio Gates. This trade is alright for his team in the short term, but his only shot is to win this year because those playerslose a ton of value next year. Great trade by you.

Back
Top Bottom