.::Official 2007 Fantasy Football Thread::. (Sticky Plz)

Jacksonville's D single-handedly caused me a loss this week. I need to pick up a DEF:

DET
TEN
HOU
SEA (easiest schedule for the remainder of the season).

What do you think?

Young Triz- There's gotta be better options then those 2, but if I had to pick one I'd go with Losman. Evans looks like he's starting to come around and Miami's D has been awful.

Untroubled Youth- You must be in like a 6 team league if TEN, SEA, and DET are still available. As of right now I like DET. They have the most takeaways out of any team in the NFL, but I'm not sure how the rest of their schedule looks.
NY Nitty Gritty
F.B.G.$​

Quote:
You must be in like a 6 team league if TEN, SEA, and DET are still available. As of right now I like DET.

It's a 10 team league. Yeah I was leaning towards DET but they still have to play NYG, GB x2, MIN, DAL, and SD. On the other hand SEA plays SF, CHI, AZ, BAL, ATL.

UNtroubled YOUTH-

Honestly I'll go with The Titans D.

They're hard to run on, only 66 Yds/G. (Ranked #1)

They're pretty hard to throw on, only 204 Yds/G. (Ranked # 12)

They've got 22 sacks on the year (9th best) to go along with 13 INT's(2nd best)

YoungTriz-

Like Shake n Bake said, there's gotta be other options. But if there's not, then you have to take J.P. He connects with Lee Evans very nicely, and has more weapons to throw to than Mr. Lemon.
TEAM DENVER NUGGETS

i dont usually need help wit this but should i DROP Marvin Harrison for Levourneus Coles??
TEAM XBOX360​
.::ShotsRangOut::.​

Well Coles has a bye this week and then Returns to play the Steelers and then the Cowboys on 4 days rest.

But Harrison is pretty much done. That knee won't let him do much.

Only thing going for Harrison is that he has a better QB.

Take Coles.
TEAM DENVER NUGGETS

Both of them are pretty banged up at the moment, but I'd try and shop around Harrison before you just drop him. Some people are suckers for big names and you might be able to pull off a decent trade and get something in return for him.
NY Nitty Gritty
F.B.G.$​

That's true. There's always that someone that wants a big name on his roster.

Now, I need help. I can only put 3.

Fitzgerald vs Lions

Boldin vs Lions

Holt vs Saints

Driver vs Vikings
TEAM DENVER NUGGETS

Jordan201

That's a pretty tough call to make this week. I'm really not a fan of using two receivers on the same team, but if it's a PPR league I would go with Fitzgerald. Driver hasn't been doing much lately, but he's going up against a pretty bad passing D so there's a chance he could have a good game. The Saints have been playing solid D lately but it's tough to sit Holt especially when he's really their only option at WR. I'd choose either Fitz/Boldin and go with Driver and Holt.
NY Nitty Gritty
F.B.G.$​

I just picked up lemon and i'm starting him in brady's absence :wow:
embarassed.gif
i seriously think he'll have a good game though.

i knew the week the pats had a bye i was screwed. my whole team is brady and moss.

Should i pick up Priest Holmes since LJ (who is on my team) is out?
In Search of MID WEST Regional XIXsize 11

Quote:
should i do this trade?

a peterson + santonio holmes (mines)

for addai + randy moss (hers)

peterson and holmes beasted this week, but addai and moss are more consistent imo. yay or nay?

I would take Addai and Randy. Holmes is good, but not Randy. Addai will be equal to AP.

I would take Moss and Addai
Team Cowboys
6-1.

JoRDaN201:
What's PPR?

I play in a H2H Points league.

PPR = Points Per Reception.

Your WR/TE/RB's get points for each reception they make in addition to the points for yardage & touchdowns.

There are some PPC (points per carry) leagues too.
TEAMLOSTPOWERCITY​
After getting 1000 respect in the past few days, we just want to disarm, throw back a couple mexicodones, and have conversations with IMADINOSAUR in broken English.​

The thing with Driver is that Favre throws to so many other guys.

You got Jones, Jennigns, Lee.

It seems like every week it's someone but Driver.

But with my Fantasy luck, I'll bench him and He'll explode.
TEAM DENVER NUGGETS

Should I trade Derek Anderson for Maroney?
I have Hasselbeck and can pick up Garrard to backup, but really I don't like having 2 good QB's for 6 games, 4 of which I plan to start Hasselbeck.

KOBE TO NYK
NO JEAN SHORTS ALLOWED​

Well 1st of all Garrard is hurt.

2nd, Hasselbeck has the easier schedule between the 2.

Who are your RB's?

And is that the best you can get for Anderson. He's been really good this year and you should be able to get a little more for him. If you can't, then go for Maroney. You just gotta hope the they run the ball a little more.

TEAM DENVER NUGGETS

You have to be able to get something better than Maroney for D. Anderson. Anderson has been amazing in Cleveland and Maroney is terrible. Plus Belichick refuses to give him the ball around the goal line. Definitely try and trade Anderson because with Hasselbeck you don't need him, but aim higher than Maroney.

Quote:
Should I trade Derek Anderson for Maroney?
I have Hasselbeck and can pick up Garrard to backup, but really I don't like having 2 good QB's for 6 games, 4 of which I plan to start Hasselbeck.
TEAMLOSTPOWERCITY
After getting 1000 respect in the past few days, we just want to disarm, throw back a couple mexicodones, and have conversations with IMADINOSAUR in broken English.​

I have on my roster

Romo
Addai
Marion Barber
Engram
Stokley
Winslow
Portis
Seahawks D
Rackers

Would you guys trade Portis for Kevin Curtis?

^ I wouldn't do that trade. Portis has been a solid back and Curtis' production is really inconsistent. You can probably get a better receiver in return.
S.L.O.

Lendale White vs JAC or Willis McGahee vs CIN?
TEAM WARRIORS
SAN FRANCISCO 49ERS​

Back
Top Bottom