Official: 2008-2009 Fantasy Basketball Thread *Sticky*

i have a pretty full squad playing on friday who should i start?
i got 4 spots open 6 players
Josh Smith vs Mia
Hawes vs Lac
Nene vs Lal
R-Jeff vs NO
Marion vs Suns
Lewis vs Det

Paul whats the word on Beans?

Is he still gonna come off the bench with limited minutes?

I'm behind in blocks, should I start Bierdens vs CHA or Chris Andersen vs LAL?

Originally Posted by thaSOLEful1

Josh Smith vs Mia
Hawes vs Lac
Nene vs Lal
R-Jeff vs NO
Marion vs Suns
Lewis vs Det
smoove, marion, shard, rj

Originally Posted by bright nikes

Biedrins (ankle) could see limited minutes for the next couple of games as his sprained ankle is still weak, the San Francisco Chronicle reports.

Spin: Biedrins only played 16 minutes on Monday and probably won't see 30 or more minutes for a few games. "It (ankle) was still a little bit weak, but otherwise, it was good, Biedrins said on Tuesday. "Just need to build the strength up." The Warriors were 4-1 in the five games Biedrins missed so Ronny Turiaf could continue to start at center until Biedrins is 100 percent.

brkgnews.png
RotoWire | Wed, February 25

i'd go birdman, if i were you.

some dude offered A.I. for peja?
wth? besides the fact that AI is out for maybe a few games and moving to the bench, is there anything else i should look out for?

Originally Posted by offbad

Originally Posted by thaSOLEful1

Josh Smith vs Mia
Hawes vs Lac
Nene vs Lal
R-Jeff vs NO
Marion vs Suns
Lewis vs Det
smoove, marion, shard, rj

Originally Posted by bright nikes

Biedrins (ankle) could see limited minutes for the next couple of games as his sprained ankle is still weak, the San Francisco Chronicle reports.

Spin: Biedrins only played 16 minutes on Monday and probably won't see 30 or more minutes for a few games. "It (ankle) was still a little bit weak, but otherwise, it was good, Biedrins said on Tuesday. "Just need to build the strength up." The Warriors were 4-1 in the five games Biedrins missed so Ronny Turiaf could continue to start at center until Biedrins is 100 percent.

brkgnews.png
RotoWire | Wed, February 25

i'd go birdman, if i were you.
To add on what offbad wrote, be prepared because Don Nelson is saying that he's going to'periodically rest the veterans'... and that includes Andris. I believe he's not going to play when the Warriors play the Pistons on March 6
eyes.gif

Originally Posted by GregOdensBedpan

duhon just started with 4 turnovers
frown.gif
whoops sorry!

haha dude is a guard. what'd you expect though? i started him tonight too
laugh.gif

Tony Parker, Lamar Odom & Ben Gordon dropped an egg today (fg wise)
sick.gif

Damn I should have put beans out there too
smh.gif

Just so y'all know, Biedrins slightly tweaked his ankle today but he was able to finish the game. Might linger for the next game... should keep an eye onthis.

AK47, Westbrook, Diaw, or Sessions?

I currently have Sessions, but I have Kidd, Duhon, Calderon, and Stuck, not to mention SJAX, so it's time to let Sessions go.

Westbrook woud be a nice for a boost in points, but all three guys have very good all-around numbers. I don't have too much as far as shot-blockers comeoutside of Dwight, Goose, and Brook Lopez.

Duhon, Salmons, Kidd, Sessions, Calderon, Stuckey, Biedrins, Dwight, Brook Lopez, Rudy Gay, OJ Mayo, Charlie V, Jamison, SJAX. This is one of the League'sI've been dominating (and I lost Amare too..
smh.gif
, luckily someone dropped Rudy Gay.
laugh.gif
)

I also got Brad Miller, Thad Young, and then Hawes on my FA list, but I don't think any of them would help as much as any of those three?

I just want to solidify my lineup with this move, so I'm having a hard time choosing. Also, Conley and Alston are out there, but like I said I don'tthink I need assists.

Originally Posted by JapanAir21

AK47, Westbrook, Diaw, or Sessions?

I currently have Sessions, but I have Kidd, Duhon, Calderon, and Stuck, not to mention SJAX, so it's time to let Sessions go.

Westbrook woud be a nice for a boost in points, but all three guys have very good all-around numbers. I don't have too much as far as shot-blockers come outside of Dwight, Goose, and Brook Lopez.

Duhon, Salmons, Kidd, Sessions, Calderon, Stuckey, Biedrins, Dwight, Brook Lopez, Rudy Gay, OJ Mayo, Charlie V, Jamison, SJAX. This is one of the League's I've been dominating (and I lost Amare too..
smh.gif
, luckily someone dropped Rudy Gay.
laugh.gif
)

I also got Brad Miller, Thad Young, and then Hawes on my FA list, but I don't think any of them would help as much as any of those three?

I just want to solidify my lineup with this move, so I'm having a hard time choosing. Also, Conley and Alston are out there, but like I said I don't think I need assists.

diaw, hands down IMO.

Jason Terry has been cleared to practice, but probably won't play for a couple more games... Who should I drop to pick him up?

TJ Ford
Barbosa
Milsap
AK47
Samuel Dalembert
Delonte West
Mike Miller
-------------

Right now I usually get beat by a small margin in 3s and dominated in assists.

Originally Posted by Juicy J 32

Jason Terry has been cleared to practice, but probably won't play for a couple more games... Who should I drop to pick him up?

TJ Ford
Barbosa
Milsap
AK47
Samuel Dalembert
Delonte West
Mike Miller
-------------

Right now I usually get beat by a small margin in 3s and dominated in assists.
With Boozer coming back. not sure how Millsap and Kirilenko have been affected.

After looking at Millsap's past couple of games, his production has been hurt with the return of Boozer, as expected. Last game, Millsap played about 16minutes?

Kirilenko is having the same problem, too. 12 and 5 last game and 9 and 4 the game before that? Plus, Andrei is only playing about 20 minutes a game. Idon't know about that.

Pick who you want out of the two, I'm leaning with dropping Andrei Kirilenko.

I just picked up Jason Terry and dropped Chris Kaman. Here's how my team looks like now. I want to make a trade to solidify rebounds and blocks. Who isexpendable on my team? I'm thinking Ramon Sessions but not sure if his value is still high. I think I held onto Ramon Sessions too long
ohwell.gif

28sleo1.png

I just proposed a trade to another GM in my league.

I give:
Ramon Sessions

I get:
Al Horford

I know, but I just want to test the waters first. See how much he values Horford.

Here's what my squad looks like now, tryna push for the 6th seed:

[table][tr][td]G[/td] [td] [/td] [td]
Tony Parker

(SA - G)
[/td] [/tr][/table][table][tr][td]G[/td] [td] [/td] [td]
Devin Harris

(NJ - G)
[/td] [/tr][/table][table][tr][td]F[/td] [td] [/td] [td]
Lamar Odom

(LAL - F)
[/td] [/tr][/table][table][tr][td]F[/td] [td] [/td] [td]
Luis Scola

(Hou - F,C)
[/td] [/tr][/table][table][tr][td]C[/td] [td] [/td] [td]
Andris Biedrins

(GS - C)
[/td] [/tr][/table][table][tr][td]Util[/td] [td] [/td] [td]
Jose Calderon

(Tor - G)
[/td] [/tr][/table][table][tr][td]Util[/td] [td] [/td] [td]
Ray Allen

(Bos - G)
[/td] [/tr][/table][table][tr][td]BN[/td] [td] [/td] [td]
Ben Gordon

(Chi - G)
Al Horford

(Atl - F,C)
[/td] [/tr][/table]
[table][tr][td]BN[/td] [td] [/td] [td]
Chris Andersen

(Den - F,C)
Jason Terry

(Dal - G) INJ
[/td] [/tr][/table]
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

^solid IMO.
im down to single digits in every position in my best league...luckly im in first place
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom