Official: 2008-2009 Fantasy Basketball Thread *Sticky*

Depends what kind of league it is, if it's roto I would go with Lee/Granger, h2h I would go with JJ/Oden. Lee has been struggling lately, I don'treally know why, took him in the fourth round so I'm really hoping he gets better.

i want to pick up ramon sessions . . but i have no idea on who to drop . . if i even have anyone to drop that is . .

head 2 head. standard 9 categories.

5y8bjc.jpg

edit:
smh.gif
at marion as of late.

Yeah, he's being overrated lately, Redd should be back soon and Sessions will go back to the bench around 20-25 minutes a game, which is good for 12ppg,5ast, 2reb, 0.5steal.

How is this trade?

Receive Nate Robinson, NY PG from mike b. to Bench
Receive LaMarcus Aldridge, Por PF from mike b. to Bench
Receive Gerald Wallace, Cha SF from mike b. to Bench
Receive Derrick Rose, Chi PG from mike b. to Bench
Send Jose Calderon, Tor PG from PG to mike b.
Send Ryan Gomes, Min SF from SF to mike b.
Send Charlie Villanueva, Mil PF from PF to mike b.
Send Rasheed Wallace, Det C from C to mike b.

Originally Posted by ChiHigh91

Yeah, he's being overrated lately, Redd should be back soon and Sessions will go back to the bench around 20-25 minutes a game, which is good for 12ppg, 5ast, 2reb, 0.5steal.

How is this trade?

Receive Nate Robinson, NY PG from mike b. to Bench
Receive LaMarcus Aldridge, Por PF from mike b. to Bench
Receive Gerald Wallace, Cha SF from mike b. to Bench
Receive Derrick Rose, Chi PG from mike b. to Bench
Send Jose Calderon, Tor PG from PG to mike b.
Send Ryan Gomes, Min SF from SF to mike b.
Send Charlie Villanueva, Mil PF from PF to mike b.
Send Rasheed Wallace, Det C from C to mike b.
I'd do it. I'm high on Rose. Gerald Wallace is solid. LaMarcus is on the rise. Nate is doing well for D'Antoni.

I was offered
Pierce + J O'Neal

for my
Amare Stoudemire

i almost immediately shot it down, but i wanna some how counter getting LeBron.
Your thoughts?

I would have shot that down, too.

As far as LeBron goes, the best you'll be able to do is LeBron for Amare straight up (most likely).

rck2sactown, what's your team look like? I think you could get LBJ if you got Amare. I just want to see who you got.

I think im just gonna hang on to Amare, his FG% is helping out my team alot.

14 man league.

Players
PG
Andre Miller
(Phi - PG)
SG
Stephen Jackson
(GS - SG,SF)
G
Devin Harris
(NJ - PG)
SF
Richard Jefferson
(Mil - SF)
PF
Al Thornton
(LAC - SF,PF)
F
Chris Wilcox
(OKC - PF,C)
C
Dwight Howard
(Orl - C)
C
Al Horford
(Atl - PF,C)
Util
Jeff Green
(OKC - SF,PF)
Util
Hedo Turkoglu
(Orl - SG,SF)
BN
Udonis Haslem
(Mia - PF,C)
BN
Amare Stoudemire
(Pho - PF,C)
BN
Roger Mason
(SA - PG,SG)

If you want, I think you could offer Amare and Jeff Green for LeBron... but it looks like you want to hang on to Amare. I don't think you could go wrongwith either LeBron or Amare
laugh.gif
. They're both beasts.

The Mavericks are straight up embarrassing without Josh Howard, we lose any versatility we had.

Really? It's not blacked out for me.

JJ Barea is trash..

I'm sick of this team outside of Dirk, Kidd, Josh, our bigs, and Green. JET's playing like trash, Stackhouse hasn't had a good possession allseason, and the rest of these guys are mentally soft.

Originally Posted by JapanAir21

Here's a screenshot. Stupid NBA League Pass
indifferent.gif
. I'm stuck here watching the archived Warriors vs Grizzlies game that was on Friday.

See, it's blacked out. What gives?

Originally Posted by Paul Is On Tilt

Here's a screenshot. Stupid NBA League Pass
indifferent.gif
. I'm stuck here watching the archived Warriors vs Grizzlies game that was on Friday.

See, it's blacked out. What gives?
Must know you're a GSW fan, I really have no clue.
laugh.gif

They're both in free flowing offenses but if you want more, Nate Robinson is your guy. He's going to do what Kelenna already does and that's giveyou a good amount of points and 3's but Nate will get you steals and some assists too. I'd go with Nate Robinson.

I want to ask you guys a couple of questions...

So I have Marcus Camby and I want to make a trade for Josh Smith, who is injured and out for 2-4 weeks. Do you think Marcus Camby is for Josh Smith is a goodtrade?

Also, how is the Brad Miller/Spencer Hawes/Jason Thompson thing going to work out in Sacramento? I have Spencer Hawes and I wanted to know so I can sell highon him while I can.

So I have Marcus Camby and I want to make a trade for Josh Smith, who is injured and out for 2-4 weeks. Do you think Marcus Camby is for Josh Smith is a goodtrade?

Smith is a beast, one of the best fantasy players. Camby is old as hell and has to deal with kamen taking his minutes and stats. I say do it. Camby is hellaold to and can get injured any second.

JJ Barea is trash..

I'm sick of this team outside of Dirk, Kidd, Josh, our bigs, and Green. JET's playing like trash, Stackhouse hasn't had a good possession all season, and the rest of these guys are mentally soft.
i'm a mavericks fan as well . . and the only person that hasn't been disappointing me has been dirk for the most part.

Originally Posted by Paul Is On Tilt

I want to ask you guys a couple of questions...

So I have Marcus Camby and I want to make a trade for Josh Smith, who is injured and out for 2-4 weeks. Do you think Marcus Camby is for Josh Smith is a good trade?

Also, how is the Brad Miller/Spencer Hawes/Jason Thompson thing going to work out in Sacramento? I have Spencer Hawes and I wanted to know so I can sell high on him while I can.

I really don't know what Camby's value is to people, he's really a question mark to most people. His role isn't really defined in LAC.

As for Brad Miller, I'm fairly certain he'll remain the starter, and Hawes will be the primary 6th man for this team, and then Thompson will PROBABLYbe the third wheel. Both of their value is going to plummet now that Miller's back though, so if you can get a trade, I'd do it.

Got offered Richard Hamilton for Ramon Sessions, should I take it? I like Sessions but I think his numbers are eventually going to drop off soon, and Hamilton,I don't know how he's going to do with Iverson next to him.

Just accepted the trade, hope no one vetoes.
nerd.gif

Back
Top Bottom