Official: 2008-2009 Fantasy Basketball Thread *Sticky*

Don't drop Duhon?!?!?!

Doesn't dude pass dimes like nothing, or am i missing something?

dont drop duhon. knicks still havnt found a backup point guard so until then, duhon's still going to play big minutes.
any word on monta? im about to pick him up before i miss out...

Guys with Marquis Daniels I wouldn't drop him just yet dude is playing to good. I dropped someone else and have both Dunleavy and Daniels on my team. Ujust gotta wait and see what happens.

Steve Blake
Russell Westbrook
Luke Ridour
Lou Williams
Mike James
Andre Blache

Which one of these dudes is the best all around and I should go with the rest of the way. Right now Im rolling with Blake.

Is Scott Skiles on crack or are the stats not reading what's really happening? Why is this punk Ridnour getting more minutes compared to Sessions? I feellike Sessions has been outplaying him (looking at ) and looking at tonight, he is one of the only players with a + on the team, yet he's got the fewestamount of minutes of players played.

Originally Posted by parada45

Steve Blake
Russell Westbrook
Luke Ridour
Lou Williams
Mike James
Andre Blache

Which one of these dudes is the best all around and I should go with the rest of the way. Right now Im rolling with Blake.
Out of those I'd go with Russell Westbrook for best all around. He was the rookie of the month and is averaging 15 points, 5 boards and 5dimes over that time span.

Why is TJ Ford not playing tonight?
Damn, I have 4 players playing today, one did not play (Ford) the other two are Daniels (2 pts at 3rd dtr) and Ronnie Brewer (4 pts, 20% shooting).
The only bright side is Nene who has 3 blocks and 14 points.
Not a good start in my week.

looks like gilbert arenas has been playing 2on2 but has yet been cleared to practice.

im itching to make a move and i need input.

drop samuel dalembert, pickup gilbert arenas
drop nate rob, pickup luke ridinour or delonte (or hold nate rob)

thoughts

What do you guys think? Dude offered me Ford for Felton. I'm thinking about taking it cause Felton's FG% is bringing me down, but I'm still 2nd inmy league overall, so I'm a little iffy about messing with what's working...

Originally Posted by bright nikes

im itching to make a move and i need input.

drop samuel dalembert, pickup gilbert arenas
drop nate rob, pickup luke ridinour or delonte (or hold nate rob)

thoughts
i'd still stick with nate robinson rather than those two. ridnour is too average, i'd only pick him up if i needed more assists and wasgetting enough point production elsewhere. and i think nate is more capable of putting up better numbers on a nightly basis than west. dalembert for arenas isa toss up though, right now it's a lateral move with the uncertainty of arenas coming back and dalembert just sucking.

is it time to drop boozer? my frontline is banged up with him, brand and Big Z out with injuries. i just dropped Big Z to pick up Troy Murphy. The only decentplayers available for pick up that could think of are wilson chandler, hakim warrick, ryan gomes, brook lopez and blatche.

Yikes, Ford is out with a sore back and Daniels is out with a groin injury.
Can anyone tell me or confirm something. In a Roto league, I put someone on the line-up and they do nto play, does it count in the position counter?
Because I have had a few injured players inthe lineup at times that ends up not playing and that wastes my counter for that position but I'mnot entirelysure if its counted.

Is Hinrich worth a pick up? I'm thinking about dropping Belinelli for Hinrich. Or should I just drop Belinelli for Russell Westbrook? I'm leaningtoward Westbrook. Thoughts?

Clippers fans... What's the lineup going to look like when Kaman and Randolph come back? I'm guessing Kaman's going to come off the bench? I'mwondering because I have both Camby and Randolph.

Originally Posted by breakinyourankles

Clippers fans... What's the lineup going to look like when Kaman and Randolph come back? I'm guessing Kaman's going to come off the bench? I'm wondering because I have both Camby and Randolph.
I want to know too. I have Camby and Kaman on my team
laugh.gif

Supposedly, the Clips are trying to trade Camby
nerd.gif

I've just been offered:

Give: Amare & Josh Howard
Receive: Pau Gasol & Steve Nash

Thoughts?

^I would keep Amare and Josh Howard

I am haviing 2nd thoughts about Marquis Daniels. Should I drop him? He has a strained left groin and sore right groin.

laugh.gif
managed to trade away carmelo for rudy gay and al harrington beforethe pacers game yesterday

.. still got melo's points, just not the headache thats forthcoming

laugh.gif
damn greg oden dude must be angry right about now

anyways dunleavy is expected to play nx game, so if hes available pick him up

I picked up Bogut on Waivers since he was D2D and dropped to play a few extra games hahaha.
Had to drop Brad Miller, who has been doing well the past 3 games... it was between him and Marquis Daniels, but then I would have like 6 centers so I droppedBrad.
Bogut!
I love my 3 pick ups the past 3-4 weeks, and have yet to play any due to injury: Kaman, then Gooden, then today Bogut. Hopefully Gooden and Bogut come back inthe next couple games and Kaman next week. Dropped from 1st to 3rd (roto) in this span of picking up injured players. Dropped Brand, Ilgauskas (both injuredfor ~ month) and Brad Miller to get these 3.

Doesn't help Artest, Daniels, Rasheed, and Garnett are D2D and have missed some games too.

indifferent.gif

My league is on that Grade A BS.
smh.gif

The league creator and his brother basically have the 2 best squads. I beat them both. One of their friends no longer cares about his team since he is 1-9 andI think he stopped filling his weekly roster. So...my boy, also in the league traded KG for Boozer a while back. Of course, Boozer is out. He tried tore-trade...veto.

Then...the league creator's brother gets a trade approved with Camby, Rondo, Ginobli for Melo (out for weeks), Andre Miller, and Rudy Gay.
eyes.gif

Dudes just capitalizing on this dude blowing his team up...
eyes.gif
mad.gif

Back
Top Bottom