Official: 2008-2009 Fantasy Basketball Thread *Sticky*

damn 8-12 weeks
sick.gif

Out of all of them, I'd look at

Ridnour (ast)

Turiaf (blocks) inconsistent PT though

Barbosa (possibly finding his groove in PHX)

Go with what you need.

lol pual, i thought you did cuz you mentioned him earlier.
and damn, two people picked up kirlenko (sp) and kaman. bastards.

Wow 8-12 weeks. Getting dropped for sure.

Greg Oden just got dropped. Should he be picked up with the quickness? Esp since Bynum's out. I'm thinking Oden or Ty Thomas.

chris paul and brandon roy are a combined 1-11 right now.

also, warriors fans, what's the scouting report on turiaf? his 2.1 bpg intrigues me, but how reliable is he since he's playing for don nelson andhe's not a guard.

Originally Posted by nrg1604

chris paul and brandon roy are a combined 1-11 right now.

also, warriors fans, what's the scouting report on turiaf? his 2.1 bpg intrigues me, but how reliable is he since he's playing for don nelson and he's not a guard.
Not very reliable. It fluctuates from game to game.

damn my teams get any breaks. first josh howard, crash, monta, kaman, bynum, and now nelson? SMFH.

^damn! number 1 seed in my league had both CP3 and Nelson sucks to be him right now but i dont think CP3's injury is gonna be that bad probably day to day

Originally Posted by GregOdensBedpan

should i get rid of monta? looks like dude hurt his ankle again tonight
Who would you be trying to get in return?

Yeah, Monta hurt his ankle again but he was walking around, putting weight on it. It looked encouraging. He was just held out of the rest of OT forprecautionary reasons.

Originally Posted by GregOdensBedpan

should i get rid of monta? looks like dude hurt his ankle again tonight
trade him for whatever you can get, thats if you can. Dudes stock is WAY low

^ i'd say pick him up, he's pretty good all around in pts, rebs, asts, and steals

should i make this trade?

i give up:

kevin martin
david lee

i get:

josh howard
STAT

im trying to make a run for the playoffs. currently in 6th place (top 6 makes it)

smh.gif

Nelson out so...I need someone.

Chandler? Ridnour? Conley looks like he's locked for the starting job and Lowry just sprained his ankle. Pietrus? Gomes? SOMEONE?

AK47 is out there but I don't know how long he's down.

Originally Posted by MisterP0315

smh.gif

Nelson out so...I need someone.

Chandler? Ridnour? Conley looks like he's locked for the starting job and Lowry just sprained his ankle. Pietrus? Gomes? SOMEONE?

AK47 is out there but I don't know how long he's down.
Lost Bynum in the same boat dude. If I were you I would get Pietrus he is gone in my leauge.

Back
Top Bottom