[| -- Official 2008 "Glow In The Dark" Tour: KanYe, Lupe, N.E.R.D. & Rihanna Post -- |]

WOW why wouldn't lupe come out for the one in seattle...... i want to go to the portland show now

Originally Posted by onetwothreewick

Originally Posted by AirPhilippines

The 4/21 show was dope.I wanna buy the audio for it.Listening to the studio versions seems less energetic now.

eek.gif
frown.gif

Wish he did that at SJ too..

I was about to post earlier I wonder if CL was at the LA show since I'm seeing pics of the brother.

amazing concert yesterday, even though I sat in the nosebleed seats...and was too chicken to bring my camera in. Still worth the experience and missing nightclass over.

2wenty thre3, here are all the vid's I uploaded on Youtube so far. they're a bit on the short side since I forgot my mini sd card at home.

I still got plenty more to upload. I will a little later tonight.

Originally Posted by bballah3

I remember you guys.

But yeah, Jordan Farmar was buggin like he was some huge or something. "Im not taking pictures." Forget that. Kevin is bigger than you and he was taking pictures with everyone that asked. It did take us almost 45 min to get out of the venue afterwards though
laugh.gif

I remember one time while they were chillin outside the entrance and some kid goes up to Farmar, he turns him down for a pic, the kid goes two feet to the left, asks Kevin, gets a pic.

You remember us Bballah3? Where were you sitting?

LyricaLJKilla, thanks again for uploading that.

This is the beat he raps over, it's the song Let There Be Light by Justice.

Can't wait to see what they do with the rest of his album.
pimp.gif

somebody is working on uploading the whole seattle concert on youtube

just type seattle kanye, for those who want to see, and yes.....better be a dvd

HELP HELP HELP NEED NYC MSG TICKETS NEED NYC MSG TICKETSNEED NYC MSG TICKETS NEED NYC MSG TICKETS NEED NYC MSGTICKETS NEED NYC MSG TICKETS HELP HELP HELP

is it just me or were the versions of the songs on the Glow In The Dark Tour better than the studio versions?

"Good Life" was epic. The intro/build up to the actual song where he keeps chanting "We about to go craaazaayyy" had me amped

is the june tix sold out alredy? damnn

anyone have the nerd-spaz? that song is dope but havent been able to find it anywhere!

^Kanye's official one is. VIP ticket packages are still available. 225 for 4 star. 395 for 5 star.

smh.gif
at Lupe coming out the show after the one I go to. In SD I had my fingers crossed, hoping Lu would come out on Touch The Sky & he doesn't, then Isee pics of him coming back out at the show in LA, where I live!

Yes, I'm mad.

Back
Top Bottom