[| -- Official 2008 "Glow In The Dark" Tour: KanYe, Lupe, N.E.R.D. & Rihanna Post -- |]

Originally Posted by HarlemToTheBronx

Question... when the show starts, does it really matter where my seats are?

I imagine it'll be a sprint for the stage or something.
laugh.gif

I'm going to the same show as you (and Lupe the next day at SOB's
pimp.gif
) but since it's MSG, and I take it you have seats, it doesn't matterwhen you get there. I'd be there a half hour before the show starts, so maybe 7 or 6:45. If it was general admission/standing room only, I'd say bethere 2 hours before the show if you wanted to stand in the front.
But yeah, since its seats, just get there at a reasonable amount of time before the showand you'll be good.

cor23ey or anyone else going to the first couple of shows,

Please let me know what kind of merch they have and how much... I'll be at the Houston show and definitely need to know how much I need to bring... I'mmostly interested in N.E.R.D stuff...

4/19 im there. i dont usually go this type of concert but a friend got me tickets and i do want to see nerd and kanye..

Originally Posted by HarlemToTheBronx

Question... when the show starts, does it really matter where my seats are?

I imagine it'll be a sprint for the stage or something.
laugh.gif

I would have never thought this to be your first show the way your into music, anyways if MSG's floor seats is standing early you should get there veryearly so you can be as close to the stage as you can. If the floor seats are reserved seating (which it probably is) then you can arrive anytime and get yourseats.
But then again this is NY....
laugh.gif
smh.gif

Will I be able to SEE the show with all them damn lights and smoke.

Originally Posted by k0betw0

here it comes........

3106_3baac19279b1260a94dfae58cdbd0812.jpg
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif

This is gonna be somethin' else. I'm so pumped, and it's still a damn month away.

Deep, you gonna be in the building for sure now? Still pissed you got those tickets...
laugh.gif

I'm hoping Lupe and Kanye bring out all sorts of people for the show here in Chicago.

^ Only makes sense...NY, LA & Chi should be the premier stops on the tour.

I'll be at Nokia Live on the 21st as well as Staples Center in June.
pimp.gif

That's from the Bape Head's concert.
eek.gif
at the re-mastered version of Flashing Lights.
pimp.gif

I am seriously hyped!

whos going to the dallas show?
i heard lupe wasnt gonna be there when tickets were going on sale so i passed, im not going just for the kanye performances
i havent been keeping up , so is lupe going to be there or not?

5/22 auburn hills, michigan.

i'm gonna TRY not to come here at all until my show. i want to be fully surprised, no spoilers. i couldn't help but watch that "flashinglights" performance up there. this show looks like its gonna be somethin special.

Back
Top Bottom