[| -- Official 2008 "Glow In The Dark" Tour: KanYe, Lupe, N.E.R.D. & Rihanna Post -- |]

PORTLAND/PNW'ers... Who's going?

nerd.gif

to be honest with you....completely honest..i wouldnt be suprised if that was on purpose...because he falls when he the lyrics go " Im back on the blocklike im laying on the street"..could be a stretch...but idk

^watch it again though. that's one sorry $%% fall. like it wasn't executed correctly to emphasize the lyric.

It's very depressing that I can't even go to the L.A. show ... again!!! And I'm off from work this week.... booo life...

daaznfella wrote:

Originally Posted by Vancity74

Just met Lupe Fiasco in front of my crib like an hour ago. Dude was mad cool...

lol dope, but pretty random lol

indeed it was. i was just chillin on my balcony when i seen this entourage of people walking through my street (i live like a minute walk fromgoodfoot, alife, livestock, subdivision, roden grey, illustrated example, etc) and one of them was wearing the lupe hoody so i squinted really hard and waslike awww sh*t that's lupe walkin' behind dude. went downstairs, snapped a quick pic and bounced.

idhmbs.jpg

(i just came back from swimming plus i was baked outta my mind)

^ That's Don C one of Kanye's friends and is a part of his whole team. I don't know his EXACT position I don't think he's his manager, butwhen Kanye first came out he was his tour DJ before he got a proper DJ (A-Trak) he was also the Bear Mascot in the beginning.
laugh.gif

Just got word from Ticketmaster...Cincinnati show has been POSTPONED....till Friday, August 1. Also said Rihanna won't beperforming...hopefully this means N.E.R.D. will be able to make it now.

Originally Posted by kingkb34

Just got word from Ticketmaster...Cincinnati show has been POSTPONED....till Friday, August 1. Also said Rihanna won't be performing...hopefully this means N.E.R.D. will be able to make it now.

Damn....now you gotta wait ANOTHER month??
sick.gif
sick.gif

Originally Posted by PJ and Bompton

JUNE 8TH
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
TIX COPPED CAN'T !%%+*$# WAIT TO RELIVE THIS AGAIN

I already went through the suffering to see him up close so now i'll kick it probably go with a little buzz and have a good *+% time probably buy a t-shirt all that good stuff
What seats you get?! From Ticketmaster?? I was trying to come up on some floor seats, but by the time I heard they were coming to AZ, tickets had beenon sale for a week
mad.gif
. Had to settle for Section 111, Row N.
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by demonbasketball04

Originally Posted by PJ and Bompton

JUNE 8TH
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
TIX COPPED CAN'T !%%+*$# WAIT TO RELIVE THIS AGAIN

I already went through the suffering to see him up close so now i'll kick it probably go with a little buzz and have a good *+% time probably buy a t-shirt all that good stuff
What seats you get?! From Ticketmaster?? I was trying to come up on some floor seats, but by the time I heard they were coming to AZ, tickets had been on sale for a week
mad.gif
. Had to settle for Section 111, Row N.
ohwell.gif

i got some $39.50 tickets i already went in San Diego so i'm just trying to enjoy this now but they had floor seats as recently as 3 weeks ago...

^word. those floor seats were available for the longest time.

but woooord. 3 days until 'Ye in Phoenix. Ishhh is gonna be insane. Plus it's his birthday so that should be fun...

PJ, just checked and came upon 5th row joints. wth?!?!? i been checkin the floor the last week and nothing came up. all of a sudden, now they are. hmmm?

Back
Top Bottom