[| -- Official 2008 "Glow In The Dark" Tour: KanYe, Lupe, N.E.R.D. & Rihanna Post -- |]

yo please update us on the set list and camera ordeal... im gonna be hella salty if i cant snap pics after dropping good money on ye

kanye said at the seattle show that "the show will be what it's supposed to be come sacramento.."

so i guess theres more additions to come

cant wait til saturday.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by PJ and Bompton

CRS in San Diego...
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
Can't wait...

Saw Eddie Vedder last night, Jay in Irvine tomorrow, and 'Ye and Lupe Sunday
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

What do you really think the chances of them busting out CRS on 4/20???

I'd be
eek.gif
eek.gif
if they do.

Originally Posted by BayEST

kanye said at the seattle show that "the show will be what it's supposed to be come sacramento.."

so i guess theres more additions to come

yeah I noticed that because matthew santos for one wasnt scheduled for the first show..but tonight in sac on his myspace his scheduled to be here so I'msure it'll be a little different.

YO!
Hide it in your crotch, or what I did for the Hov show (they did allow cameras) was my Blackberry is usually on my right side with belt clip. So I put my camera in my undershorts on my right side so in a way the blackberry was covering it, so if they were to check they would only feel the Blackberry while the camera was in my undershorts but positioned right behind the phone so it seemed like all one item.
That was what I was thinking I'd do (the crotch move). I couldn't remember if they did a metal check though. The only show I got my camerainto was Wu and they let me roll in with the joint in my hand.

And on note as far as when "Spaceship" drop... I'm gonna be lifted out my skull anyway
smokin.gif
, probably have another in my sock to boot. May 9th. Tap tap pull if you seeme.
wink.gif
DF!!!

I hope they do the CRS thing in NYC. Seeing recaps and how well they did they performances, this is getting me madhyped.

im not the smokin type but i know for damn sure when he hits staples ima be drunk as !!#% , drunk but just enough that i can still enjoy the show
smokin.gif

f that Cinco ... i don't smoke either ... it's been years ... but please believe ... me and my round will be smoking something exotic for this one ...

Originally Posted by BayEST

lupe said in multiple interviews that this tour would be the debut of CRS.

so in the upcoming shows, most likely it will happen.

SAN JOSE FOLKS, i remember for the touch the sky tour, the people who checked bags for restricted items were these humble senior citizen ladies, so it was all good. As far as inside, just turn the flash off just in case (Cause all in all, the flash doesnt matter, since you're not even within 10 feet of the artist).

Arena Shows: VIDEO FOOTAGE>LONG RANGE PHOTOS

cosign everything you said about san jose,
laugh.gif
even the old ladiescheckin you,ive seen jt,snoop dogg,and damien marley there,and cameras have never been a problem,much less anything else
pimp.gif

can someone that went to the seattle show with a 4 star vip pass please shed some info on having priority over regular ticket holders. did you guys get inearly through a seperate line or what??? thanks!

Originally Posted by young dr0

f that Cinco ... i don't smoke either ... it's been years ... but please believe ... me and my round will be smoking something exotic for this one ...
lightbulb!

im coppin a pint of that syrup, or some pills, maybe E (no ayo)

i can only imagine hearing spaceship and flashing lights on some drank or pills
eek.gif
eek.gif

time to call up ben baller
smokin.gif

Those in Sac town who are attending, make sure you keep us posted with the new additions to the show tonight. (if any)

San Jose heads. what are u guys thinking about the cameras? I was thinking bout putting it in my girls chest area since they can't touch her there. imkinda scared about getting it took since im on floor level.

Back
Top Bottom