[| -- Official 2008 "Glow In The Dark" Tour: KanYe, Lupe, N.E.R.D. & Rihanna Post -- |]

Dam there still doing shows for this concert? I thought its been over with.

I also hope they come out with a dvd. The San Jose, CA concert was dope.

Originally Posted by damnneardeadstock

just got back from the cincy show. *++# was AMAZING
pimp.gif
was it just me or did it feel like lupe got no love?

Originally Posted by Fab1122

Cant wait til tomorrow... I'll be in the building! Damneardeadstock and Kingkb34 come through the shop!
i'm here with the fam, i'll try to get em to stop by. i'm outta town, but i been wantin to check out your shop for a minute.

Just got back in Columbus from the show...I honestly can't pick a favorite act. Kanye had the best stage I've seenin awhile, beating his Touch The Sky one...seeing Lupe come out with N.E.R.D. for Spaz was
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
...this concert was one of the best days of mylife, watching my 2 favorite artists (Lupe and Kanye) and N.E.R.D., top 5 in my book.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Yeah I went to the show last night in cincy too... it was wild! They kinda played my man Lupe but I guess since he was the opening act people weren't"warmed up" yet? IDK. Great show though. I really wish I could go again.

Show last night was crazy! Sorry Tampa but Cincy show was way more hype. Kanye made some adjustments to his act. I missed a little of Lupe's act due to theslow line at the bar. O well. N.e.r.d did their thing too! My little bro shook Pharell hand when he left the stage. Kanye had everyone into the music the wholetime he performed. I didnt see not one person sitting down! I'm glad I got to see this concert twice!

Originally Posted by kingkb34

Originally Posted by damnneardeadstock

pimp.gif
was it just me or did it feel like lupe got no love?

Cant wait til tomorrow... I'll be in the building! Damneardeadstock and Kingkb34 come through the shop!
i'm here with the fam, i'll try to get em to stop by. i'm outta town, but i been wantin to check out your shop for a minute.

Just got back in Columbus from the show...I honestly can't pick a favorite act. Kanye had the best stage I've seen in awhile, beating his Touch The Sky one...seeing Lupe come out with N.E.R.D. for Spaz was
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
...this concert was one of the best days of my life, watching my 2 favorite artists (Lupe and Kanye) and N.E.R.D., top 5 in my book.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
I just got back home from the cincy show.. show was crazy.. and yes, people were slacking, seems like I was the only person spazzin out forLupe's set.. Lupe is a great performer.. He went crazy on daydreaming.. And when he came out with N.E.R.D. that was great as well.... And of courseKanye's set was amazing.. through the wire and can't tell me nothing were my favorites from his set..

Originally Posted by i LyricaLJKilla i

So I'm taking it after a month off, they made no changes to any of the sets?

Lupe's set was completely different from what i read on the net and expected... he started off with Kick, Push... and ended with Daydreamin..

Originally Posted by SUCKAFREE85

Dam there still doing shows for this concert? I thought its been over with.

I also hope they come out with a dvd. The San Jose, CA concert was dope.

laugh.gif
i thought the concert was done too,im praying for a dvd as well,andyes the san jose show was
pimp.gif

You gotta catch Lupe in a smaller venue. I caught him in March at Osu and he gave a crazy good show. I missed parts of the show last night with him but I meanhe still did his thing.

I meant to add... Kanye performed a new verse on Hey Mama. Then he also did a new freestyle to end the show. Both hopefully someone can post!

Originally Posted by THE SAUNA

kingkb34 wrote:

damnneardeadstock wrote:

pimp.gif
was it just me or did it feel
like lupe got no love?

Fab1122 wrote:

Just got back in Columbus from the show...I honestly can't pick a favorite act. Kanye had the best stage I've
seen in awhile, beating his Touch The Sky one...seeing Lupe come out with N.E.R.D. for Spaz was
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
...this concert was one of the best days of my
life, watching my 2 favorite artists (Lupe and Kanye) and N.E.R.D., top 5 in my book.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

I just got back home from the cincy show.. show was crazy.. and yes, people were slacking, seems like I was the only person spazzin out for
Lupe's set.. Lupe is a great performer.. He went crazy on daydreaming.. And when he came out with N.E.R.D. that was great as well.... And of course
Kanye's set was amazing.. through the wire and can't tell me nothing were my favorites from his set..

The Cincy show was amazing. Kanye's freestyle at the end was sick. Lupe is def a great performer, Daydreaming, and Hip Hop Has Saved My Life were the bestsongs he did IMO. I was looking for him to do Intruder Alert! It was definitely worth the $90 ticket I paid though. I was 8 rows back on the floor, right inthe middle
pimp.gif
Haha my boy teared up when Ye did Hey Mama too. The way Ye's performance was set up as a journey was a creative idea. I knew Touch The Skywould be last with the way it was heading, but I kept waiting for Lupe to run out and do his verse. Overall a great show IMO.

We got a camera into the cincy show.. they didn't even check the guys, they were just checking all the girls purses.. my boy just told my homegirl to givehim her camera when we walked in and got in with no problems..

You gotta catch Lupe in a smaller venue. I caught him in March at Osu and he gave a crazy good show. I missed parts of the show last night with him but I mean he still did his thing.

Still upset I missed that show...
frown.gif

Originally Posted by NikeFlightposite

anymore shows after NY? Please come back to L.A. or anywhere in Cali, please.

Word, I missed both shows because of my now stupid *#+ ex-girlfriend...

Originally Posted by treewing

Originally Posted by NikeFlightposite

anymore shows after NY? Please come back to L.A. or anywhere in Cali, please.

Word, I missed both shows because of my now stupid *#+ ex-girlfriend...

someone on the last page said Aug 31st, and I've heard rumors as well. We can only hope for the best.

Back
Top Bottom