mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif

Wow...Bulls coming all the way up to #1. At least the Heat got #2 though: that'll be the most brainless scouting job ever for their first rounder...justtake the franchise player still on the board.
laugh.gif

Am I the only one that thinks Beasley makes more sense for the Bulls than Rose though? I mean, Rose is obviously an upgrade over Hinrich, but I think Kirk isstill a very good PG, and they need a legit inside threat more than a PG. I think a lineup of Hinrich, Gordon, Deng, Beasley, and Noah would be better allaround than one of Rose, Gordon, Deng, Gooden/Thomas, Noah.

I know Seymore CAKE's gonna post in here sooner or later
smh.gif
...CAKESTER, YEAH I HATE YOU RIGHT ABOUT NOW @!@**. I HATE YOU.

Damn...I guess that wipes off Yung Berg's L for Chi-Town right off the map.

Originally Posted by Mamba MVP

They already got Beasley type player in Luol, and they should get rid of Ben Gordon, Chicago is a perfect fit for Rose. Guessing he's gonna wear number 3.

What...if anything...does Luol Deng do REMOTELY similar to what Beasley does?

Props to the Bulls for sucking this year and getting rewarded for it.
roll.gif

First they thought they would get Kobe, then they didn't and fell apart, now they get a franchise player to throw in with their young team, soonthey'll be among the elite in the East.
eek.gif

Seriously, when is the last time something went our way?

Seriously.

Things just get worse and worse. Then, just when you think they can't get any worse, we get a worse pick than what we were projected.

This has got to be a sick joke.

wow @ the bulls
roll.gif

I don't see how getting Rose will make them any serious contenders anytime soon though

this draft is mad suspect

This is all Isiah's damn fault. We were already tanking. so THEN you decide to win some damn games. *!#?! Burn that man NOW. OFF WITH HIS HEAD!

Talk before the draft: Stern will rig the draft to bring a superstar back to the Knicks.

Talk after the draft: Stern rigged the draft to screw the Knicks.

Yall need to make up your mind.

Originally Posted by AM 1 FIEND

Originally Posted by Ocks

Originally Posted by Mamba MVP

Jigga what Jigga who
roll.gif

laugh.gif

Guess all that Bulls praying worked, franchise has had so many high picks and still are garbage. Clippers east

Garbage? You pull for the Rockets, only reason your team has titles is because Money wanted to play baseball
roll.gif

Talkin wreckless, as if Hakeem wasnt the best ball player in the world 94-95
smh.gif

Originally Posted by HarlemToTheBronx

Seriously, when is the last time something went our way?

Seriously.

Things just get worse and worse. Then, just when you think they can't get any worse, we get a worse pick than what we were projected.

This has got to be a sick joke.

Ive been telling you this since the last two weeks. We will get the 4-6th pick.

I'm just going to come off as bias...but anyone who thinks with that CURRENT roster that Rose makes more sense than Beasley is lying to themselves. If theydraft Rose and make some roster moves that suits his style of play then maybe that makes sense.

Miami is going to be ridiculous...Wade+Marion and Beasley/Rose and once Marion is gone they'll have $20 mill to spend on a big man.

The hater in me is disappointed that the Bulls got the #1 overall. They've screwed up so many times in the past 10 years but they get another chance atsuccess.

More than anything, the number one pick give us options to make moves. The Bulls have a lot of talent in similar positions. I believe last year,as pathetic and aggravating as it was, was an anomaly. Everything that couldve gone wrong did. It all started by nearly getting Kobe. Turns out we did not,players caught feelings, the Lakers became a tremendous team, and the Bulls became horrible.

We got rid of Wallace.....that alone was divine intervention.

I'm not sure who I want yet, either way, it looks like a superstar caliber player is coming to Chicago's basketball team, and that my friends, is whatgeeeks me up to an unprecedented level.

Back
Top Bottom