OFFICIAL 2008 NBA Draft Lottery 5/20

c'mon Knicks
ohwell.gif

Like I said if any of the NY teams DON'T get a top 2 pick, I will never believe in any conspiracy theories ever again.

Jay-Z
pimp.gif
laugh.gif

smh.gif
this fool Bilas hyping up Love; dude does have great outlet passes though
eyes.gif

Who is Sonny? Jigga can't just be dropping names, those people don't know who the hell you are talking bout.

For all the front office/corporate experience Jay-Z has, he sounded TERRIBLE during that interview.
Who is Sonny? Jigga can't just be dropping names, those people don't know who the hell you are talking bout.
And the fact that he dropped Sonny's first name like they on a buddy/buddy tip makes it even worse for the OJ situation.

Jay almost lettin somethin slip calin SonnyVaccaro by his first name like everyone knows who he is.. lol

What if the Bucks won the lottery??
laugh.gif
roll.gif
I would die out of absolute laughter
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by you big dummy

what the #@% 4-14 is in order of reverse records??

did they change the rules all of a sudden?

they just don't want to say the teams with the "worst" record gets the better of the pics. reverse order starts with worst record sothat's the politically correct way of saying

Originally Posted by Ricardo Malta

For all the front office/corporate experience Jay-Z has, he sounded TERRIBLE during that interview.

Ya I was bout to say dude sounds nervous, and he slipped up saying he wants OJ

Originally Posted by Mebo03

Originally Posted by Bigmike23

slap that @%*!! RIGHT NOW. good lord that was a wack played out joke

Shes been planning to use that joke since '03

laugh.gif
roll.gif
laugh.gif

Damn, my boy Jay looked a little nervous there. Homeboy was just moving side to side the whole interview.
laugh.gif

Sonny Vacarro?

i'm pretty sure that's who he was talking about.

lord almighty...ESPN is !%#$#%* dragging this out...
smh.gif

Back
Top Bottom