Official 2008 NBA Finals Game 2 Thread: Lakers @ Boston 6/8 6PM PST Game On ABC HD

Damn, I didn't know that about Powe. Dude's
pimp.gif

Now how does that work?
I said they've been bad calls...now if the rhythm of the offense/game is being ruined by the officiating, fine..

But I wouldn't quite agree...calls do not stop ball movement, cuts and penetration.

Why doesn't Kobe go on the block and draw a double and then the ball can be swung??

I see a whole lota standin around...

Lakers fans, is it fun when you want to complain about the refs but you just get hit back with a crybaby comment?

POWE! Right in the kisser.

Our Lakers should keep their composure. They still have 24 minutes to turn this game around, plus we have the best player in the league right now!!

Originally Posted by hai tu

indifferent.gif
@ this powe half time show. wow nice one stern.
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
Stop it.
and also
indifferent.gif
@ ANYONE who says it was fixed that they would run aspecial on Powe when he produces a little. You guys are ******ed.

pimp.gif
Nice to see though

i say we start knocking the hell out of Boston players.
if we gonna get called for fouls, make em worth it......get every seconds worth of tht damn whistle blow.

at some point we have to make a statement that we not gonna stand for this clown shoes bafoonery.

Originally Posted by SJSneakerheadIII

so you mean to tell me they knew Powe was ganna beast tonight? Why else would they have this lil segment. I mean, dont get me wrong, i like him as a player, hes a cool dude, dude is from the bay, struggled at a young age, and made it to the NBA, played for Skyline or some !!!% didnt he? Anyways, why he has his own segment when you have the lakers vs. celtics in the finals and you got Kobe, KG, PP, Allen, etc. is beyond me.

!!!% is fixed. Talk !!!% all you want. This is wack.

Lakers need to step it the +*%! up 2nd half.

YES, I'M MAD.

Damn i never thought of it like that

scarymovie37tf.jpg

indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

Great special on Leon

I remember him talkin $%%% to me and tip dunking on me during a high school tourney at Cal Berkeley, i was intimidated as a motha

good dude though he deserves it

Originally Posted by NYfly1

Originally Posted by NothingToL0se

eek.gif

powe's mom looks like New York's moms.

indifferent.gif

his moms is dead B
i know you dont like the celtics but that was low my G

indifferent.gif

real talk.......if your gonna talk smack about the ball player...then leave it with the ball player.....off the court he a man like me and you....noneed for you all to s**t on him...he worked hard to get where he's at u gotta give him major props for gettin it done

I just don't understand how the league can allow stuff like this to happen. It's not the regular season it's the FINALS!!!!

I won't be mad in the second half if we get HALF of the calls Boston got. All I ask is for HALF!!!!!!

This better not be Mavs Heat all over again, If the refs determine this game I will not watch another NBA game EVER!

Why should I pad the pockets of a league that is so corrupt and shady, this is not just a couple of bad calls this is in less than a minute 3 terrible callsand in the whole half I think there were at least 10 no/bad calls that were really bad and nowhere close to questionable.

Even coach and Mark Jackson are saying so and usually they don't say anything about calls. I mean what happened the ref forgot he called that foul onTurriaf on the other end and then can't make the same call on Garnett later?????????????

I am sick of this trash!!!

I thought game one was officiated right with the exception of 1 or 2 calls but refs are human so they miss stuff, but this???? I mean this??? Come on man, thisis just, wow, I cannot even formulate sentences correctly anymore because of how mad I am right now!!!

Kobe better step up and play!

laugh.gif

No point in arguing against biased people...but neutral fans watching this game can clearly see that something ain't right.

Come on now...

nba_Donaghy_070724_ms.jpg

The Lakers were favorite to win this series? Anyone know if any big time bets for the Celtics came through the Sports Books?

j/k
(its homecourt advantage, right?)

LEON POWE FTW!!

this dude would singlehandedly dismantle my highschool's basketball team

although i dont really like how the NBA (as well as the rest of the media/nation) perceives the city of Oakland. it's a damn shame how people think ofentire city based off a few streets.

--edit--

played for Skyline or some !!!% didnt he
correction: Oakland Technical High School

Powe is a great story....cutting cheeseburgers into quarters to share with his brothers and stuff like that.... i'm wondering how he didn;t end up into alife of crime and drugs.....maybe some people just have what it takes to resist the temptations.....

Back
Top Bottom