Official 2008 NBA Finals Game 2 Thread: Lakers @ Boston 6/8 6PM PST Game On ABC HD

laugh.gif
refs are a joke

Originally Posted by ChirpingCrickets

smh at Acidicality probably getting a hard on for all the Leon Powe closeups they had at halftime.

roll.gif
collllddd bloooooddeddd...

still plenty of time. but the way this is going, i think we need a lot more than just time.

refs are just so inconsistent.

they call more stuff off the ball with screns and holds than on DRIVES to the basket when PUSHING is involved and HACKING.

terrible terrible. who can honestly root for a team that gets this sort of ref bias?

See what happens when you drive the ball KG?

Phil on the bench with the
indifferent.gif

Lakers can still come back..but I mean..come on. I wouldn't be ashamed at all if I was a Lakers fan. So much stuff is going not in their favor itsridiculous.

I'm cheering for ya'll the rest of the series just because of what has happened this game

Originally Posted by john mickens

yea the refs are sure making the lakers brick those shots i see

I don't care how badly a team is shooting or playing, the free throw disparity should never be 24-2.
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

Like I said we need to make progress to start the third but instead the lead has increased to 17. Playing like complete +%** right now.

Originally Posted by WallyHopp

refs are just so inconsistent.

they call more stuff off the ball with screns and holds than on DRIVES to the basket when PUSHING is involved and HACKING.

terrible terrible. who can honestly root for a team that gets this sort of ref bias?

agreed. totally.

Originally Posted by Mez 0ne

Kobe just said "bull @#%% calls" to the ref.
laugh.gif

[Cam'ron] At the end of the day [/Cam'ron], that's all it really boils down to. "Bull %*%# calls".

Airmag keepin track of all the fouls.
laugh.gif

Phil has an post coaching acting career as the Old Wise Man role.

Back
Top Bottom