Official 2008 NBA Finals Game 2 Thread: Lakers @ Boston 6/8 6PM PST Game On ABC HD

19-2

19-2 ft attempts in favor of the Celtics. Powe with 9

that was one of the worst officiated first half's of NBA basketball I've ever witnessed. something needs to be done about this

Bigmike23:
that replay showed CLEAR rondo didnt TOUCH THE BALL he hit all hand
I don't give a crap about that, because NOT ALL OF THE FOULS BEING CALLED ARE LEGIT.

There have been PLENTY of replays where a Laker was called for a foul and both Mark Jackson and Van Gundy BOTH say something like 'Enh, I don't know...that didn't look like a foul to me.'

WHY THE HELL ARE THEY SHOWING LEBRONS SCRUB !%* COMMERCIAL??
AINT NO ONE WANNA SEE THAT #*++

Originally Posted by 23ska909red02

Bigmike23:
that replay showed CLEAR rondo didnt TOUCH THE BALL he hit all hand
I don't give a crap about that, because NOT ALL OF THE FOULS BEING CALLED ARE LEGIT.

There have been PLENTY of replays where a Laker was called for a foul and both Mark Jackson and Van Gundy BOTH say something like 'Enh, I don't know... that didn't look like a foul to me.'

naw SKA was talking about thta so called block on vlad.
laugh.gif
imagreeing wtih yall

Originally Posted by SoHi 23

Words cannot descibe how pist off this game is making me.

There is NO consistancy AT ALL
I for one don't like to blame the refs but this **%@ is ATTROCIOUS
We are driving but we're not getting any fouls right now

laugh.gif
like that wasn't a foul, Gasol just got hammered
Must be alot if you think that is even close to english. The Lakers are getting no calls. The first two on Kobe should not have been called, this isthe finals. 15 Years ago half these fouls wouldn't even be called. It makes the flow of the game slow and it's just annoying how Powe gets like 8 freethrows in 3 mins and the Lakers as a whole I don't even think have that much.

What the *+%+ is Kobe/Lakers supposed to do then?

When they drive, they don't get calls. Period.
I DARE someone to tell me the lack of calls the Lakers are getting compared to the Refs is not affecting this game.
YOU KNOW, it's in the back of their minds on every single play.

They HAVE to take jumpers, and if they can't make them.
This game is going to be a blowout.

Don't even know what to say right now. Things are not looking good. Boston is hitting some very tough shots and is being very aggressive going to the hoopwhile we are playing like a bunch of soft pansies. Kobe needs to play like the %%*###! MVP because he looks nothing like it right now. Add in the fact thefriendly referee assistance Boston is getting and we have know why we are getting our +%#%% busted. Beginning of the 3rd will be key. If Boston goes on anothermini run I don't see how we will be able to get back into it.

you mean to *%!!+@ tell me that the Lakers have not got fouled ONCE IN THE WHOLE *%!!+@ FIRST HALF
a tech and a gasol and one that they were relectant to call.....

GET THE $%%@ OUT OF HERE!!!
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif

i say F it we come out in the 2nd quarter and start jacking up shots and pushing the tempo to hyper speed....
maybe we can win a shoot out, cuz we damn sure cant win this way.

Bad calls, yes...but, The refs aren't making your offense stagnant and aren't limiting Kobe in his decision making.

That doesn't make much sense considering all these fouls disrupt the flow of the game...and Kobe has been sitting on the bench more than he's beenplaying, yet still shooting 40%.

Originally Posted by srvballer

Putting the horrible refereeing aside.....there's about to be a real nice piece on Powe at the half.
pimp.gif
you already know.
pimp.gif

the celtics are doing a great job on defense though, yeah, they got away with a few fouls probably but they're doing a nice job on Kobe overall. But, 2 ofthe 3 Kobe fouls were basura, and even though Powe is that dude, that Turiaf block was clean and he shouldn't have gotten free throws there.
the Rondo block on Vlad looked legit to me, maybe I missed a replay.

Originally Posted by Al3xis

Bad calls, yes...but, The refs aren't making your offense stagnant and aren't limiting Kobe in his decision making.

when your playin out there and you're getting absolutely ZERO calls, it'll keep you from doing things.. yes kobe has to play better, but the lackof officiating has gotten to the players mind
smh.gif

Originally Posted by 23ska909red02

PIERCE JUST FREAKING FLOPPED SO HARD!!!

Oh my gosh, this is beyond frustrating.

Enjoy this, Celtics fan.

Enjoy your fraudulent victory.

I've lost a lot of respect for my SoCal native, Paul Pierce.

People are saying 'The Lakers have to play tough D,' but... WE'RE NOT BEING ALLOWED TO!!! The Celtics are being allowed to HAMMER us and we have to make good plays to even get a shot off in the paint, but they can be guaranteed a free throw if we even touch them.

CO-$%$@%%@-SIGN

smh.gif
alien.gif

Words cannot descibe how pist off this game is making me.

There is NO consistancy AT ALL
I for one don't like to blame the refs but this **%@ is ATTROCIOUS
We are driving but we're not getting any fouls right now

laugh.gif
like that wasn't a foul, Gasol just got hammered
word its not even fun to watch as a basketball fan, forget being a lakers fan............i wanna see a good team too, but this is rediculous

i'm glad all of you laker fans are getting a taste of your own medicine. word to the 2002 western conference finals game 6

Worst officiated half of basketball I've ever seen.

I've seen better officiating from 5th grade girls in elementary school than this bull #+*%

Back
Top Bottom