Official: 2008 WCF Game 3: Lakers @ Spurs 5/25 5:30PM Game On TNT HD

Even Oberto makes shots when you up by 14

Can't blame for #8 to come to play since no one showed up today
just keep chucking kb8
pimp.gif

this is the downfall of the nba. why watch these games. Home teams only good at home now. this non consistency is terrrible.

why cant teams be good at all times?

why does kobe need rest at the beggining of the 4th? He is in tip top shape, one of the best in shape athletes we have in sports... i can understand that hes human and all but...cmon, down by 12...4th quarter, u expect the bench to do somethin special on the road?

Phil is so damn stubborn with his rotations...it kills me sometimes. i can see if the game is close or if we are winning...but damn...down by 12? really phil?

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]I absolutely HATE Tim Duncan, He has no facial expressions, he takes FOREVER at thefree throw line.. they should give him a technical just because[/color]
mad.gif

Pau with another single digit rebound performance, not even sniffing 10
smh.gif
I can't wait til next year when Bynum gets back and we can slide Pau'scotton #%% to the 4.

gotdammit phil, we could be in this game if you hadn't decided to keep kobe on the freakin bench
mad.gif
mad.gif

this is the downfall of the nba. why watch these games. Home teams only good at home now. this non consistency is terrrible.

why cant teams be good at all times?
Yes. I still wonder if this stuff is scripted.

Lakers had this game when they were up 15-8 in the first. Phil's substitutions and LA letting Manu hit ridiculous 3's changed the game.

Since when does that dude take so many 3's? Thinks he's Reggie Miller.

Spurs look terrible in games 1 and 2, and now all the sudden they're unstoppable. Give me a break.

Games like this are why I've leaned toward being done with the NBA.

Kobe needs to play all of game 4 unless we have a big lead

*starts anticipating next season and non soft Bynum*

duncan is bending pau over tonight, and another adjustment for next game, put kobe on ginobli, to beat this team in SA we are gonna have to cut the head offthe snake and that is manu.

defense was garbage tonight...lo, pau and fish were mia...bench did not provide the energy needed.

better prepare for game5.

It's like every time the Lakers went to the line, they would only hit 1 of 2.

Lakers never got comfortable in this game, and Phil trusted his bench a little too much today.

We'll get them next time.

Back
Top Bottom