Official: 2009-2010 Fantasy Basketball Thread

probably nick "i dont know how to do anything else but shoot seriously nothing else" young

Originally Posted by hombrelobo

Just traded Kobe bean for Tyreke Evans and Dano Gallanari. (sp?)

thoughts?
Why did I do it? Lack of 3s was my make of break every week. Not points. + I needed a sg to replace Redd. And Evans is killing it. IMO I thoughtit was a good trade.

the return of kevin martin and francisco garcia loom over tyreke's performance.

but damn make a power move and get danny g or something.

hopefully the rest of your team is stacked and you aren't gonna be missing much of bryant's stats.

its a huge gamble, fantasy wise to trade for 2 unproven players for Kobe who you'll know what you get night in and night out.

I hate how people are overvaluing gallo, I mean if you lose in 3s - kobe takes his fair share of 3s so he wasn't the reason why you're losing in thatcategory.

It's a bad trade either way you slice it.

yeah agreed kobe is a top 5 fantasy player.

also it's so easy to punt 3PTMs and ASTs and still win.

*shrug*

Oh great...

Chris Kaman tweaked his back during pregame warmups and will not suit up for the Clippers on Tuesday.

The Clippers TV crew reports that he's doubtful for Wednesday's game, and is expected to have an MRI on Thursday. It sounds like more than a"tweak" if they've already scheduled an MRI, but we'll wait for the results before panicking. DeAndre JOrdan should start at center whileKaman is sidelined.

I hope this isn't like last year where he practically missed the whole season.

Originally Posted by offbad

yeah agreed kobe is a top 5 fantasy player.
honestly i didnt expect kobe to play at this "mvp" level.

he's easily playing top 3.

^me neither but it seems like nearly every game it's up to him to rescue LAL from the throes of an L

also-- shaggy is prone to back problems which means deandre jordan could be a great stopgap

baron bout to get a triple-double tonight b4 halftime
pimp.gif

I'm being offered Melo for Joe Johnson

Should I do it?

My squad
Rajon Rondo-(Bos - PG)
Vince Carter-(Orl - SG,SF)
Trevor Ariza-(Hou - SG,SF)
Dirk Nowitzki-(Dal - PF)
Andrew Bynum-(LAL - C)
Brandon Jennings-(Mil - PG)
Jamal Crawford-(Atl - PG,SG)
Joe Johnson-(Atl - PG,SG,SF)
Joakim Noah-(Chi - PF,C)

Btw, I know people would be like hell yeah do it but the problem is the person offering the trade is stacked with SF's and he cant play them all. Whereashis SG and PG could use some work. It'll give him a great starting lineup and better chance of winning.

This his is team:

Deron Williams(Uta - PG)
Jason Richardson(Pho - SG,SF)
LeBron James (SF)
Tim Duncan (PF,C)
Pau Gasol(LAL - PF,C)
Danilo Gallinari(NY - SF)
Channing Frye(Pho - PF,C)
Carmelo Anthony(Den - SF)
Stephen Curry(GS - PG,SG)

Originally Posted by Julian Wright

%!%* Kaman was killing for my team too. Picked up Deandre jordan.
Dude. Your league is hot garbage with that trade.

[h4]Recent TransactionsViewAll[/h4][table][tr][th=""]
[/th] [th=""]Date[/th] [th=""]Player[/th] [th=""]Type[/th] [th=""]From[/th] [th=""]To[/th] [th=""]By[/th] [th=""]
[/th] [/tr][tr][td][/td] [td]1/12[/td] [td]DeAndre Jordan (LAC - PF,C) [/td] [td]Add[/td] [td]Free Agents[/td] [td]SoEasyAKamanCanDoIt[/td] [td]
tn16.jpg
Carwin[/td] [td][/td] [/tr][tr][td][/td] [td]1/12[/td] [td]Rafer Alston (Mia - PG) [/td] [td]Drop[/td] [td]EDDiE[/td] [td]Waivers[/td] [td]
nopic_16.gif
skateboard[/td] [td][/td] [/tr][tr][td][/td] [td]1/12[/td] [td]James Harden (OKC - PG,SG)
Thaddeus Young (Phi - SF,PF)
[/td] [td]Trade[/td] [td]SoEasyAKamanCanDoIt[/td] [td]EDDiE[/td] [td]
tn16.jpg
Carwin[/td] [td][/td] [/tr][tr][td][/td] [td]1/12[/td] [td]Josh Smith (Atl - SF,PF)
[/td] [td]Trade[/td] [td]EDDiE[/td] [td]SoEasyAKamanCanDoIt[/td] [td]
tn16.jpg
koweanballer[/td] [td][/td] [/tr][tr][td][/td] [td]1/12[/td] [td]Trade Review changed from 'League Votes' to 'Commissioner'[/td] [td]
tn16.jpg
Carwin[/td] [td][/td] [/tr][tr][td][/td] [td]1/11[/td] [td]Boris Diaw (Cha - SF,PF) [/td] [td]Add[/td] [td]Free Agents[/td] [td]nicedudenicedreams[/td] [td]
nopic_16.gif
skateboard[/td] [td][/td] [/tr][tr][td][/td] [td]1/11[/td] [td]Michael Redd[sup]INJ[/sup] (Mil - SG,SF) [/td] [td]Drop[/td] [td]nicedudenicedreams[/td] [td]Waivers[/td] [td]
nopic_16.gif
skateboard[/td] [td][/td] [/tr][tr][td][/td] [td]1/10[/td] [td]Jerryd Bayless (Por - PG) [/td] [td]Add[/td] [td]Free Agents[/td] [td]Mack Daddy Sopranos[/td] [td]
tn16.jpg
cool water[/td] [td][/td] [/tr][tr][td][/td] [td]1/10[/td] [td]Gilbert Arenas (Was - PG) [/td] [td]Drop[/td] [td]Mack Daddy Sopranos[/td] [td]Waivers[/td] [td]
tn16.jpg
cool water[/td] [/tr][/table]
The heck is this change of rules!

SMH...

The Commish sucks too. Haha.

roll.gif

I wanted to add Deandre Jordan asap and the league voting would take awhile so I wanted to make room. I'll drop him and change that !@%@ back.
laugh.gif

embarassed.gif

Don't judge me

Originally Posted by Julian Wright

roll.gif

I wanted to add Deandre Jordan asap and the league voting would take awhile so I wanted to make room. I'll drop him and change that !@%@ back.
laugh.gif

embarassed.gif

Don't judge me

Yeah, funny you changed the rules since your the commish and you know that wack trade would have been veto'd.

Here's what I just posted:

wonder why?

That POS kaman dude is the commissioner and changed the setting to where he can be the only person to veto a trade.

eh, whatever floats his boat. I guess he's such a loser he gets off on cheating on Fantasy Sports just so that he can win.

im looking for a pg, which of these 2 trades would be best for my team?

option 1:

i give ben gordon and ariza

i get rajon rondo

option 2:

i give ben gordon and deng

i get baron davis

any comments or feedback are greatly appreciated!

Since I lost Redd I picked up Diaw

He had a pretty good game last night but has been bad this year

You guys think he will get back to what he did last year?

trade ariza if you need FG% help, but are secured in 3PTMs and STLs

I am still hanging onto Diaw-- he's too smart to not start figuring out how to play with Jackson. his last few games have been promising.

Back
Top Bottom