Official: 2009-2010 Fantasy Basketball Thread

Rich Jefferson worth picking up? Someone dropped him for Hamilton.

Jeferson looks like hes in a slump right now though

I dropped Battier the other day and he gets 6 blocks today
indifferent.gif

Jefferson is terrible, definitely avoid him. I drafted him and have been regretting it all season long.

Chris Andersen with another solid night yesterday: 9 points (3-3 FG, 3-4 FT), 10 rebounds & 3 blocks. Keep an eye on him in deeper leagues.

why would you want roy? he hasn't been that impressive statistically this year.

rondo basically wins you assists every week. there are only a few players in the league that can win assists for you and he is one of them.

I am glad I dropped Jefferson I dunno what I was thinking when I drafted him

You guys think Paul will play 2night?

Was thinking of offering Granger and Josh Smith for Dirk and Iggy. Yay or nay NT?
nerd.gif

J Smoove is a beast, but then Iggy can fill up the stat sheet as well as Smith could. That's my only gripe about making that offer.

I want Roy for points. Rondo doesn't score much and I'm stacked at PG (CP3, Calderon, Rondo, and Calderon 10 team league). Yeah I know Roy hasn'thad a crazy yr yet but he shuld turn it around. I'm also thinking bout offering Rondo and Horford for Pau since the owner is really struggling and mayaccept it. Redd just hit the waiver and tryna drop Beno to get him on Monday. good idea? I'd trade Smith for Dirk in a heartbeat.

roll.gif
Ive been sittin on Iverson for about a week and a half waiting for him to sign thenafter his presser yesterday everyone in my league is tryin to get at me for him

smoove can also single handedly win you blocks any given week. earlier in the year he piled 16 or sometihng in a week. he's shooting above 500 and isgetting REBs and ASTs.

IMO granger and iggy would be more comparable to one another, and they should be considered washes in this trade (though i'd prefer danny g).

what it comes down to is if you want to trade dirk for smoove (which i would give a thought, but personally not do).

^ do it

both felton and mike conley are both available, but i only have 1 spot for them. who's worth keeping between the 2?

I know its only one game, but with Duhon's game tonight, is it worth dropping Chalmers (who has been very disappointing as of late) for him?

Who should I pickup? Courtney Lee, Rip Hamilton, or Iverson? 12 man league with 9 player teams. I'm planning on dropping Bogut after his twoperformances after coming back.

I deserve the ultimate stoneface. I had CP3 on the bench tonight 15 assts and 8 stls and I'm up against an owner who leads the league in steals and is 2ndin assts behind me. I was at work and didn't check my league before I left at 5pm.

Back
Top Bottom