Official 2009 ALCS Thread LAA Angels ( 2 ) vs NY Yankees ( 4 ) YANKEES WIN !!!

Wow, Glad im not in on the argument this time around.

As far as the game last night, that was just embarrassing. I would say that the Angels get the game against Burnett just because the Yankees have squeeked byon his starts everytime this post season, they are bound to lose one of them. But the Angels are no match for the Yankees in NY. I wanted the series to beclose and go 7, Fans will be lucky to get 6. The Angels just didnt get guys on base and weren't able to play "Angel Baseball". They have tried toslug it out with the Yankees and that just isnt how they win games.

And if things go the way they are going Phillies/Yankees could be one epic slugfest. And should get the ratings MLB is looking for in a WS unlike last year.

digging the sig AIF
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by DeadsetAce

digging the sig AIF
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Yea this whole 09' thing is overrated. Its all about 2010.

But Really I just had to rock a Sox sig because if things do go down, I dont want my first sig on NT to be a Team Yankees Sig.

Ai fan I love your postgame analysis on some real s***
laugh.gif
I love to hear how its seen from the other side, and ska your 100% correct my man, and also toincrediblev I'm definitly a front runner because I talk s*** and most importantly because u said so good job
eyes.gif
I've been the same way all yeareven wen things wasn't lookin to good. Some of y'all yankee fans is real funny like N's ain't see half of y'all talkin all crazy in the" yankee struggle appreciation" thread in APRIL its real funny how dudes is ridin out now
grin.gif

i was talking more in general for any fans...when all you're doing is bragging about how great a team is and laughing/mocking other teams' fans, youaren't adding anything to a discussion. it's like on my facebook when i'm getting status updates throughout the entire game...WATCH THE DAMN GAME!and specifically on NT...posting throughout the thread while the game is on does not make you a better fan then the next dude. why you paying more attention tothe comments you make then to the actual playoff game occuring? a couple of comments is alright but the whole damn game? just makes you look like a rookie fan

respecting other teams and their fans and respecting the sport will make you look like and ultimately be a better yankee fan. we are the best baseball fans inamerica because we understand that, not because we run the sport right now

* red sox are the exception. %$#% them.

couple of pics i came across
laugh.gif

cc_sumo.jpg

arod_300.jpg

and i said this before eric karros's hair is way to poofie
laugh.gif

karros_hair.jpg

sup , my hair's too high ...........

Its still a Yankee avy eh? Series is Reynolds b.

Jeter gonna have a monster game tonight.

Originally Posted by Proshares

Originally Posted by JoseBronx

Im about to buy plane tickets
nerd.gif

You found them on the site? Or you just going to the Stadium to buy them?

I received a email saying that the tickets go on sale this afternoon, on the site

Damn I just saw the ump screwups on Sportscenter... what a horrible, horrible job by the umps. Who wants to bet the umps looks out for the LAAofA tomorrow?

Originally Posted by Proshares

Im about to buy plane tickets
nerd.gif

You found them on the site? Or you just going to the Stadium to buy them?

I received a email saying that the tickets go on sale this afternoon, on the site

I think they're sold out on TM though...gotta go through Stubhub or go to the stadium.

Originally Posted by KingFoamNYC

laugh.gif
I love to hear how its seen from the other side
My sarcasm detector must be all messed up. Because By the way you are going in this thread im not sure if you are 4real or if this is a "ShotFired".

Alright guys. Time for a laugh.

I was reading the "Voice of the people" section in yesterday's Daily News, and i came upon this:
Let them eat pie

I agree with you about these overpaid yankees throwing cream pies on their faces in celebrations. There are millions of people in this country who are starving and they are throwing pies in each other's faces when they hit a home run or get game-winning hits. James P. Fitzpatrick

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
indifferent.gif

So the cure for the millions of people in the US that are starving is for the Yanks to stop their facials?

Originally Posted by JoRDaN201

Alright guys. Time for a laugh.

I was reading the "Voice of the people" section in yesterday's Daily News, and i came upon this:
Let them eat pie

I agree with you about these overpaid yankees throwing cream pies on their faces in celebrations. There are millions of people in this country who are starving and they are throwing pies in each other's faces when they hit a home run or get game-winning hits. James P. Fitzpatrick
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
indifferent.gif

So the cure for the millions of people in the US that are starving is for the Yanks to stop their facials?

That has to be a joke. I mean they do know that it is just shaving cream in a towel. Right?

I swear. someoone go to their local bodega and see if you can find yesterdays paper. I have it, but no scanner.

Just the thought of them having Banana Cream Pies chillin on deck in the locker room hoping for a walkoff had me damn near spit out my soda.

Originally Posted by AllenIversonFan01

Just the thought of them having Banana Cream Pies chillin on deck in the locker room hoping for a walkoff had me damn near spit out my soda.

laugh.gif

So, is it safe to say that according to this guy that wrote this (who I would wanna love to smack with a creampie) AJ is hated by all hungry people?

Originally Posted by AllenIversonFan01

Originally Posted by KingFoamNYC

laugh.gif
I love to hear how its seen from the other side
My sarcasm detector must be all messed up. Because By the way you are going in this thread im not sure if you are 4real or if this is a "Shot Fired".

Come on ai why would I be firing shots
smh.gif

Back
Top Bottom