Official 2009 ALCS Thread LAA Angels ( 2 ) vs NY Yankees ( 4 ) YANKEES WIN !!!

Had to work too and missed most of the game but i got to watch Mariano do his thing in the 9th though.

I felt we might be able to get something going after Hunter walked but Vlad comes out there hacking
smh.gif

on to Game 2......

Watched the first inning, got picked up by a friend to go back to his house. Watched the game there for a bit, found out we were going to Queens for the night.Good thing I brought my pocket radio.

Listened to the game on the way there, majority of it. Wound up in this bar that had the game on, watched the rest and victory there.

C.C.
pimp.gif

Offense getting insurance runs later in the game
pimp.gif

Mariano Rivera
pimp.gif

Anybody in nyc think were gonna get the game in today? Yo ska I wouldn't trust espn at all hopefully their won't be a "espn courtesy charge"on your next phone bill... anybody remember a couple years back when espn was pushing that wack #$#! Espn mobile?
laugh.gif

I think tonight's game might be postponed since most of the weather people have been saying it's going to be raining hard. (actual talk of light snowas well????
eek.gif
laugh.gif
)

We'll see what happens tonight

So if it is postponned tonight they will play tomorrow at what time? Because Monday Game 3 in CA was at 4pm est.

Originally Posted by jrp44

So if it is postponned tonight they will play tomorrow at what time? Because Monday Game 3 in CA was at 4pm est.
Probably early afternoon, no way they make them play Sunday Night with a long cross-country flight.

Originally Posted by Mez 0ne

Probably early afternoon, no way they make them play Sunday Night with a long cross-country flight.

That would be logical, so they'll probably do the opposite. Can't compete with football man!

Originally Posted by Frankie Valentino

That would be logical, so they'll probably do the opposite. Can't compete with football man!
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Giants Saints at 1....Yanks Angels at 4
nerd.gif

Please don't ever include a picture of Jimmy Fallon again Shuges, only if he gets hit in the face with a foul ball.

laugh.gif

Sorry, they didn't have any Kate Hudson pics besides the one I posted earlier.

Your track record speaks for itself, so I'll let it slide... just don't make it a habit
laugh.gif

Too much New York in this thread.
I'm disgusted.

laugh.gif
i gave up my shift to watch the game tonight so of course they're not gonna play.

Longest spoiler ever.
laugh.gif

I tried to be considerate of people who are viewing on their handhelds. If I throw up a spoiler tag preceded by the word "pics", you know it'sgonna be big.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by erupt107th

I'm disgusted.
Blame the news outlets. If you scroll through the picture galleries, the Yankee/Angel ratio is like 8 to 1.
smh.gif

And I just love the 3rd base coach's reaction in this pic.

fd3ab3cb0a6b0fc985754bc18dbcfefc-getty-.jpg

On some "no this dude did not just run through my stop sign" tip.

laugh.gif

Pic can also fit in a "thought they were doing it big" thread.
laugh.gif

And don't worry Big J, Kate Hudson will be in tonight's batch I'm sure.

Originally Posted by erupt107th

I'm disgusted.

1687n5v.jpg

Kate Hudson is more disgusted by your accusation that there is too much New York in the thread.
laugh.gif

The weather reports were all saying that the rain would begin at 12PM or 1PM...it's already 3 here and still no rain...

Here's one more Angel fan =)

I'm a Dodger fan as well so all good for me.

We gotch y'all tonight

Molina catching Burnett tonight.
grin.gif

YANKEES

Jeter SS
Damon LF
Teixeira 1B
Rodriguez 3B
Matsui DH
Swisher RF
Cano 2B
Cabrera CF
Molina C

Pitching: RHP A.J. Burnett (0-0, 1.50 ERA)

Back
Top Bottom