Official: *2009 Fantasy Football Thread (Week 3)

Not surprisingly, I'm in dead last for putting most of my faith on the ********.

ohwell.gif

with desean jackson and brent celek on a bye next week, help me pick 2 out of the 3:

tory holt vs ten
mike sims-walker vs ten
dustin keller @ NO

any help or feedack are greatly appreciated!

Originally Posted by itsaboutthattime

yo.. who would you guys rather have for week 4?

kyle orten vs. dallas (in denver)

or

leftwich vs. washington (in washington)

my QBs are McNabb and Ryan (both have a bye this upcoming week, yes i know that is the purpose of having a good back up.. but i pulled a trade for ryan once mcnabb got hurt and if mcnabb misses more time i'll just pick up kolb)

anyone?

yea.. but i gotta bite the bullet

i had to pick up ryan, once mcnabb got hurt (i'll prob carry kolb on my roster after week 4)

must be the shoe- i would def put sims-walker in there (the titans pass D is horrible, i'm dropping them tomorrow!), who do the jets play this week?

start orton. Dallas secondary isnt looking too good as of now. really shakey.

btw i won this week....2-1. beautiful tied for first place in my division.

I have Ryan (bye) and Hasselbeck is my backup...I have the #1 waiver spot and don't wanna use it for a one week QB fill in if Hasselbeck doesn't playI'm gonna start Edelman at QB

i had to pick up ryan, once mcnabb got hurt (i'll prob carry kolb on my roster after week 4)

must be the shoe- i would def put sims-walker in there (the titans pass D is horrible, i'm dropping them tomorrow!), who do the jets play this week?
jets play @ new orleans..

im leaning towards playing sims-walker against a struggling titans defense and keller. any suggestions? i also have tory holt as well.

also: should i start sproles @ steelers? LT might be back but who knows how effective he could be. I could start Larry Johnson vs. the Giants but that wont bea good look either.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by mustbetheshoe58

jets play @ new orleans..

im leaning towards playing sims-walker against a struggling titans defense and keller. any suggestions? i also have tory holt as well.

also: should i start sproles @ steelers? LT might be back but who knows how effective he could be. I could start Larry Johnson vs. the Giants but that wont be a good look either.
laugh.gif

yea i would go with sims-walker and keller

and i'd go with sproles, at this point they have to continue to get him involved.. and i doubt LJ does anything against the giants

and my decision was just made for me on the whole orten/leftwich thing.. thanks though guys

Originally Posted by JoRDaN201

Originally Posted by Cragmatic

Week 4's gonna be rough for me.. everybody on my team is on a bye
Same here. Well, not everyone, but Turner and Gonzo.

me as well.. gotta sit desean, celek, matt ryan, neil rackers and the cards D

and dwayne bowe is injured (mcnabb too, but he's on his bye anyways)

so i'm forced to pick up kyle orten.. and a new D, cause i'm tired of seeing the titans get lit up every week (and judging by their schedule it aintgoing stop)

still decent though, here are my starters this week:

QB: orten
WR: andre johnson
WR: b. marshall
RB: MJD
RB: donald brown
flex: forced to play bowe
TE: cooley
K: prob john carney (i need to pick up one for the week)
D: whatever d i pick up (hopefully the saints, if i don't get the claim then i'll go with the bengals)

^whats good with Josh Johnson
nerd.gif

and I'm thinking of picking up Shaun Hill....... your thoughts?

Need to grab a QB for this week

Campbell-vs TB (21st against the pass and second most TD's passing)
Favre-vs GB (revenge plus they've given up the third most TD's passing)
Collins-@ Jax giving up the second most yds passing a game

Opinions?

Still up 2
roll.gif

Come on Williams!

In my other league I need a TD out of Williams or smith and I'll with win

Originally Posted by MisterP0315

I have Turner and D'angelo Williams on byes next week.
sick.gif
I would rather have both my guys off one week.

Just take the L and be at full strength the rest of the year.

And people who own Jackson and Lynch...what are you going to do?
nerd.gif

I got both Jackson and Lynch and my other RBs are terrible. I might just start both or start Donald Brown and Fred Jackson. You really can't make adecision this early though. Wait until reports come out throughout the week and decide on Sunday morning.

I'm down 2 in my main league now. Hopefully Tashard Choice can get a TD at some point tonight.

Back
Top Bottom