Official: 2009 Fantasy Football Thread (Week 4)

Originally Posted by Chester McFloppy

Who do I start in my FLEX spot... Marion Barber/Tashard Choice/Jerome Harrison

No PPR.

Damn. It's between MB3 and Choice. Choice will have a bigger role than MB3 so I think I'll go with Choice.

Originally Posted by SCuse7

Originally Posted by SCuse7

PICK 1

Bradshaw
Jackson
Lynch

Im leaning towards LYnch, I don't know what to think of this Bradshaw injury.

I think Fred Jackson will be more productive than Lynch this week. So it's between Fred and Bradshaw.

Bradshaw will put up alot of numbers. The Chiefs D is terrible. The Giants will go up big. This means they'll rest Jacobs here and there.

Should I drop DeAngelo Hall and pick up ******** new starting safety ReedDoughty?
or is Hall worth it to keep?
Hall got 0 pnts last week, is probable this week, and Doughty avg about 6 pnts each of the last 2 weeks and this is Doughty's first start since 08 becausehe had a back injury all last year...
I really need a CB or Safety from the FA list, I can't rely on Hall/********
ohwell.gif

The Washington ******** are switching their starting strong safety, giving Doughty the job and demoting Chris Horton.

Originally Posted by JoRDaN201

Originally Posted by parada45

Bears D vs Lions or
49ers D vs Rams

Both at home
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

That's not fair. Flip a coin. It'll be the only time in life you win on either heads or tails.

Exactly!!! Kind of wanna go with Bears because Boller did put up some points last week

Exactly!!! Kind of wanna go with Bears because Boller did put up some points last week

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Please don't tell me you're scared of Kyle Boller.

who do you guys think will be more valuable by the end of the year, beanie wells or mike bell?

i'm trying to pick one of these guys to stash on my bench for later on

Originally Posted by itsaboutthattime

who do you guys think will be more valuable by the end of the year, beanie wells or mike bell?

i'm trying to pick one of these guys to stash on my bench for later on
Beanie is a bum.

Originally Posted by JRose5

Justin Gage @ Jacksonville

or

Mark Clayton @ New England

JR5
Just flip a coin. They're both as bad. You have to be in a 12-14 team league, right?

Originally Posted by JoRDaN201

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Please don't tell me you're scared of Kyle Boller.

Not scared of either but I need all the points I can get dis week

Manningham is my boy...

After his game 2 Sundays ago.. and the fact that he's a Wolverine.. I can't drop him.. yes huge homer

But I say stay with Mario...

i need 2

slaten vs OAK

mcfadden vs HOU

bush vs NYJ

online is saying play slaten and mcfadden... but i think that bush will see a lot of quick passes because of the NYJ blitz packages

Ok... So I know I've already asked this like 10 times but TChoice or Pierre Thomas?

I just saw on espn that Choice is going to get a majority of the carries

Originally Posted by YoungTriz

i need 2

slaten vs OAK

mcfadden vs HOU

bush vs NYJ

online is saying play slaten and mcfadden... but i think that bush will see a lot of quick passes because of the NYJ blitz packages
Hmm... this is a tough one. If you're in a ppr league I say you start Bush and Slaton. If not a ppr then start Slaton and DMac.

Originally Posted by WhUtIzIt

4 backs choose 2....Chris Johnson, Thomas Jones, Marshawn Lynch, Donald Brown

Chris Johnson Thomas Jones. Pick 2 MJD vs Ten Ronnie Brown vs Buffalo Cederic Benson @ Cleveland?

Originally Posted by YoungTriz

i need 2

slaten vs OAK

mcfadden vs HOU

bush vs NYJ

Cmon Triz, spell the man's name right. No wonder why he's been sucking !@# this year. Na I kid. Slaton and McFadden.
Originally Posted by CertifiedSW

Ok... So I know I've already asked this like 10 times but TChoice or Pierre Thomas?

I just saw on espn that Choice is going to get a majority of the carries

Damn tough choice. I say go with Pierre.

Originally Posted by WhUtIzIt

4 backs choose 2....Chris Johnson, Thomas Jones, Marshawn Lynch, Donald Brown

CJ and TJ.

Originally Posted by Lakersfan1

. Henderson vs. NYJ

Or

E. Bennet vs. Det

Originally Posted by xdahcreator

Pick 2 MJD vs Ten Ronnie Brown vs Buffalo Cederic Benson @ Cleveland?
Wow. You can't go wrong.

MJD and whoever you want, really. Go Benson. Browns are [Barkley] TURRRRRIBLE [Barkley]

Steve Jackson at San Fran

or

Pierre Thomas at home vs NYJ

Im leaning towards S-Jax right now.

and

Flacco at New England

or

Romo at Denver

Im leaning towards Flacco (this seems to be an easier decision than my RB situation, imo)

Pick 3 out of 4 ...

Steve Smith @ KC
Mario Manningham @ KC
T.O. @ Miami
Jerricho Cotchery @ NO

I was thinking of sitting Smith this week...Giants are gonna run run run on KC so i figured when they do pass they will try to go deep and Manningham is thedeep threat......I was thinking TO should start because they are facing Miami and he had 0 catches last week so he might be a factor.

Originally Posted by blackredxiiigoat

Steve Jackson at San Fran

or

Pierre Thomas at home vs NYJ
Steven Jackson.

And for your QB question...I'd start Romo but that's just me. Flacco seems like a good choice as well I just need to see a little bit more from himbefore I depend on him every week.
Originally Posted by KrazyChino

Sup gents, Mcfadden vs Houston Tomlinson vs Steelers
McFadden. Give Tomlinson a week to show you he's fully healthy and back before you start him.
Originally Posted by jrp44

Pick 3 out of 4 ...

Steve Smith @ KC
Mario Manningham @ KC
T.O. @ Miami
Jerricho Cotchery @ NO

I was thinking of sitting Smith this week...Giants are gonna run run run on KC so i figured when they do pass they will try to go deep and Manningham is the deep threat......I was thinking TO should start because they are facing Miami and he had 0 catches last week so he might be a factor.
I'm with you man.

TO
Manningham
Cotchery

Back
Top Bottom