Official 2009 National League Champs: Philadelphia Phillies beat the Dodgers 4-1 Vol. Broxton = SOFT

dawson-crying.jpg

245659262_b95766e7b81245885303.jpg

%!%! YOU!

barrett_bio.jpg

Originally Posted by PhilBalla09

crazy game. i dont know how much i can take
laugh.gif
smh.gif

now i hope real cole hamels shows up.
ohwell.gif
doubt it
Clinching game? He will.

I've seen the Phils enough to know what they are capable of, they had the best lineup coming in and they showed why.

They got a good rotation and everyone in that lineup is a gamer.

Originally Posted by In Yo Nostril

Originally Posted by brighter than you

Broxton turned into a whole different pitcher when Matt Stairs was up to bat, after that he relied too heavily on that fastball.

well whatever, i have a feeling you arent going to have to worry about him as the closer next season
laugh.gif

he might not even return to LA, he saw what the fans did when the lakers won...
laugh.gif
I'm pretty sure that there are a few drunk fans trying to google where broxton lives.

you are really going to put this on the ump?

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

I put a small part of this lost on that stupid umpire. Couldnt call a decent strike for BOTH teams

Even after being embarrassed 11-0 in game 3 I still knew we had a good chance to tie the series.

That really hurt. The city is hurt right now.

Good game.

I won't even touch going down that route with that bum %*# ump.

As much as I hate his inconsistencies throughout the game, Dodgers had a 4-3 lead going into the ninth - the game should have been won.

I'd take an 11-0 beating anyday over losing a game like this
smh.gif

This just stings more
mad.gif

Hey everybody I'm posting from my iPhone. I'm stuck in the let out traffic here in citizens bank park. What a crazy game. I think I have an ulcer. Thisseries is too much for me. I lost my voice and I'm a bit tipsy. $7 Budlights will do that to you.

JROLL coming thru clutch. Sad day for dodger fans LOL.

Originally Posted by StillIn729

Originally Posted by ooIRON MANoo
seriously I try to keep quiet this yr because all the other Dodger fans are knowledgeable here but you just can't take the L

Seriously, you have no room to talk bruh, You can't even honor a bet after Penn State got spanked in the Rose Bowl.

This was one of the worst called games I've ever seen. It did go both ways.

I didn't know you were a fan of Ted Barrett, that you got your panties in a bunch.

Yet they still had a 4-3 lead with one out left to go, there is nothing worth complaining about besides ya closer at this point.

Phils do this to EVERYBODY.

laugh.gif
@ the avy & sig smh

Shhhh, its all part of the plan.
pimp.gif

seriously I try to keep quiet this yr because all the other Dodger fans are knowledgeable here but you just can't take the L

Seriously, you have no room to talk bruh, You can't even honor a bet after Penn State got spanked in the Rose Bowl.

I didn't know you were a fan of Ted Barrett, that you got your panties in a bunch.
must be tough being a virgin on top of this loss

n1fbxe.jpg
nlzqc3.jpg

Originally Posted by Mez 0ne

Yet they still had a 5-4 lead with one out left to go, there is nothing worth complaining about besides ya closer at this point.

There's a lot to complain about, closer included.

Matt Kemp striking out at the top of the 9th
smh.gif

That weak call to end the top of the 9th with a runner in scoring position and 2 outs. An insurance run would've helped.

1 run lead isn't %*$*, especially against the Phillies at CBP. They took the bat out of Dre's hands, and possibly Manny's with a runner inscoring position against Brad Lidge.

The Phillies are just the better team. Better hitting, pitching, coaching, timely hits, clutch, etc.

I think only the Yankees can beat them now
grin.gif

who cares about the ump. they just needed to close it out and one guy failed to do that because he fell apart emotionally.

who cares about the ump. they just needed to close it out and one guy failed to do that because he fell apart emotionally.

Thank you, I'm glad the world saw how brittle this big piece of $@$* is when he gets rattled.

This goes back to PMAC saying "Broxton isn't soft, you don't know him"

laugh.gif

fall back fam, keep it sports related.

no need to take jabs like that.

n1fbxe.jpg
nlzqc3.jpg

Why are you still here?

You've added nothing but childish banter.

A man is only as good as his word.

Back
Top Bottom