:: Official 2009 NBA Draft Thread ::

Originally Posted by TrillipinoTrapstar

Originally Posted by heat23

Originally Posted by TrillipinoTrapstar

Thornton on the Heat....nice.
pimp.gif
Trill, school me
SEC player of the year...He can make tough shots and is aggressive attacking the basket. He is capable of grabbing rebounds as a guard even though he's undersized.

My boy that works at one of the news papers in south florida says the Heat might trade his rights soon

Chad Ford: Just talked to a source inside the Warriors who said that an Amare Stoudemire deal with the Phoenix Suns was "way off, if it ever happens. It's nowhere close to being done."

Suns sources have said the same thing. While the two teams could continue to hammer it out, the Warriors say that they are keeping their No. 7 pick, Stephen Curry. Sorry Knicks fans.

Originally Posted by LVJordan238

Steve Kerr has got to be one of the worst GM's in the history of sports.
laugh.gif
Steve Kerr has got to be one of the worst GMs in the history of sports
mad.gif
frown.gif
tired.gif

All the foreigners getting drafted that probably never gonna come over...they might as well just draft me

Anyone know what the trade is with the Wizards? They traded the rights to their 2nd pick to the Rockets but there has to be more. T-Mac?
laugh.gif

Rubio looks happy in the pictures....Maybe his dad is the one who doesn't want his going to Minnesota. Makes sense because his dad will be living withRubes.

Originally Posted by de PHX Jose

Originally Posted by LVJordan238

Steve Kerr has got to be one of the worst GM's in the history of sports.
laugh.gif
Steve Kerr has got to be one of the worst GMs in the history of sports
mad.gif
frown.gif
tired.gif

you can blame the draft picks on him but all of the trades are from that cheap *%@ owner not kerr

good god spurs

Originally Posted by UCLAMIKE

Chad Ford: Just talked to a source inside the Warriors who said that an Amare Stoudemire deal with the Phoenix Suns was "way off, if it ever happens. It's nowhere close to being done."

Suns sources have said the same thing. While the two teams could continue to hammer it out, the Warriors say that they are keeping their No. 7 pick, Stephen Curry. Sorry Knicks fans.

thank god
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom