:: Official 2009 NBA Draft Thread ::

Originally Posted by Physicx

is nbadraft.net *#@!$# up for anyone else?
Been like that for two straight days for me
smh.gif

What a terrible time of the year for their site to be having issues

just heard Yao's foot isn't healing properly

nerd.gif

*edit*

[h1]Yao's foot injury not healed[/h1]
HOUSTON (AP)-Yao Ming's(notes) broken foot is not healed and the Houston Rockets say the All-Star center is out indefinitely.

Yao suffered a hairline fracture in his left foot in the Rockets' playoff loss to the Lakers on May 8. The team initially said Yao was expected to miss only eight to 12 weeks. But team doctor Tom Clanton examined Yao's foot in Houston on Wednesday and said the hairline fracture has not responded to the treatment program.

A bone scan conducted Wednesday night revealed that the fracture had not yet healed. The team now says no timeline is set for Yao's return to basketball activities.

Yao and the Rockets will consult with doctors who have previously participated in his care before proceeding with a new course of action.

Originally Posted by JPZx

smh.gif

I thought I was the only person. It's making it tough for me to edit my mock draft.

Originally Posted by raptors29

smh.gif

I thought I was the only person. It's making it tough for me to edit my mock draft.
Damn, thought I was the only one that dude that
laugh.gif
...I only do the firstround though
glasses.gif

Originally Posted by Nowitness41Dirk

laugh.gif
Why would Presti do that trade?

Let Phoenix dismantle, and reap the benefits next season in a stronger draft... Even if Phoenix trades Shaq and calls it a day, they aren't a playoff team next year... Oklahoma City isn't a playoff team next year either, I don't think, so why go for the quick fix right now?
Ya, up until now Presti has been perfectly content building the team for the future. This would just be a dumb move just to make a splash thisyear.

Originally Posted by I NaSmatic I

Originally Posted by raptors29

smh.gif

Damn, thought I was the only one that dude that
laugh.gif
...I only do the first round though
glasses.gif
It's been working for me.
nerd.gif

-Sacramento has reportedly offered Detroit the #23 and #31 picks in exchange for the #15. The Kings may target DeJuan Blair at 15 if he's available, while the Pistons like Toney Douglas and possibly DaJuan Summers.

-Soon as the Detroit/Sacramento deal news broke, another comes bouncing over the mountain. Now reports from WNDE 1260 in Indianapolis say the Pacers would like to move down in the draft, and have contacted the Kings about swapping the #13 pick for the #23 and #31 in a financial move.

http://www.draftexpress.com/blog/Jonathan-Givony/#Word-on-the-Street-June-24th-The-Latest-3283

Come on Kings do the Pacer deal! But we might be able to afford it.
frown.gif

In other words, check back often for Versions 7.1, 7.2 and 7.3 as we continue to collect information on who will go where.

[table][tr][th=""]PICK[/th] [th=""]TEAM[/th] [th=""]PLAYER[/th] [th=""]VITALS[/th] [/tr][tr][td]
1.gif
[/td] [td]
lac.gif

L.A. Clippers
[/td] [td]
19213.jpg

Blake Griffin
[/td] [td]Position: PF
Height: 6-10
Weight: 248 pounds
School: Oklahoma[/td] [/tr][/table]

Confidence level: 99.9 percent

Analysis: With the first pick in the 2009 NBA draft, the Los AngelesClippers select ... Chinemelu Elonu from Texas A&M! OK ... not even the Clippers would do that. They can't screw this up, right? Griffin is thebest player in the draft and for once, the Clippers won't have excuses. He has all the ingredients to become a dominant player in the NBA. If the Clippersdon't pick him, they should be banned from the lottery.

[table][tr][th=""]PICK[/th] [th=""]TEAM[/th] [th=""]PLAYER[/th] [th=""]VITALS[/th] [/tr][tr][td]
2.gif
[/td] [td]
mem.gif

Memphis
[/td] [td]
19024.jpg

Hasheem Thabeet
[/td] [td]Position: C
Height: 7-3
Weight: 267
School: Connecticut[/td] [/tr][/table]
Confidence level: 75 percent
Analysis: The Grizzlies continue to work the phones to find a trade, but with every passing hour it looks like they're keeping the pickand selecting ... surprise ... Thabeet.

We've had Thabeet here since Mock Draft Version 1, when we reported that owner Michael Heisley had a thing for Thabeet. Since then, the Grizzlies havetaken a look at everyone but keep coming back to Thabeet.

Ricky Rubio was in the picture, but doesn'tseem to be anymore. Tyreke Evans was even stronger inthe mix. So was James Harden and Jordan Hill. But in the end Thabeet makes the most sense inMemphis.

3.gif
[/td] [td]
okc.gif

Oklahoma City
[/td] [td]
19272.jpg

Ricky Rubio
[/td] [td]Position: PG
Height: 6-5
Weight: 180

Confidence level: 50 percent

Analysis: Thunder GM Sam Presti flew to L.A. on Saturday to talk to Rubio. He also got a chance to review Rubio's physical and contract-- two important pieces of the puzzle for whoever drafts him.

Then, on Sunday, Presti met with Harden and Thabeet in L.A. And just to make things even more confusing, we hear Presti now is hot for Stephen Curry.

Whom will the Thunder draft? I think this one is going down to the wire. I know Presti is a fan of all four players -- Rubio and Thabeet have the upside,and Harden and Curry are the better fits. If Presti can get a couple of assets in return for the No. 3 pick, he won't be afraid to pull the trigger on atrade, either.

If the Thunder keep the pick, my brain says Harden is a perfect fit in Oklahoma City next to Russell Westbrook. The scuttle is that Curry is the hot name inthe Thunder's draft war room. And a few people think Thabeet's size will win the day. But I have to believe that Rubio, whom we've had here sincethe night of the lottery, will end up in OKC.

4.gif
[/td] [td]
sac.gif

Sacramento
[/td] [td]
19087.jpg

Stephen Curry
Height: 6-3
Weight: 181
School: Davidson[/td] [/tr][/table]

Confidence level: 30 percent

Analysis: The Kings are all over the place. As of last night there was support for three candidates: Jonny Flynn, Evans and Curry. And there was owner support forRubio.

Flynn brings vocal leadership, athleticism and an NBA-ready body to the table. Rubio is less ready for the NBA physically, but he's a purer point guardwho understands the game better than anyone else in the draft. Evans isn't a true point, but the Kings love his strength, toughness and size, especiallysince his second workout. Curry is the wild card -- he's a great shooter who would fit nicely in the backcourt next to Kevin Martin, but he wouldn'tgive them a defensive presence.

I think Curry has a slight lead going into Thursday but don't count out Rubio, Evans or Flynn. All three could end up as the pick.

5.gif
[/td] [td]
min.gif

Minnesota
[/td] [td]
19259.jpg

Tyreke Evans
[/td] [td]Position: SG
Weight: 220
School: Memphis[/td] [/tr][/table]

Confidence level: 70 percent

Analysis: The Timberwolves now have the No. 5 and No. 6 picks and pretty big holes at the 1 and 2, as well as at center. They worked thephones in an effort to put together a package for Pick 2 or 3, but nothing has come of it as of late last night.

They are hoping to grab two of these three players: Rubio, Thabeet and Evans. We have two of those players off the board. So Evans goes first, making pickNo. 6 pretty problematic, because I don't know whether the Wolves are one of those teams that think Evans is a point or a 2-guard.
Archive
6.gif
[/td] [td]
min.gif

Minnesota
[/td] [td]
19160.jpg

Jonny Flynn
Height: 6-1
Weight: 196
School: Syracuse[/td] [/tr][/table]
Analysis: Assuming for a second that the Wolves think that because Evans doesn't pass, he's not a point guard, we'll put Flynnhere at six.

His main competition, if both Rubio and Curry are off the board, is Harden. Harden flew in for a workout on Wednesday and I think the Wolves like him a lot.I'm not sure exactly how he fits with Evans, but by the end of the day, I could end up swapping him in for Flynn.

7.gif
[/td] [td]
gsw.gif

Golden State
[/td] [td]
19174.jpg

Jordan Hill
Weight: 232
School: Arizona[/td] [/tr][/table]
Analysis: The Warriors have a young player, Monta Ellis, who thinks he's a point guard and a coach, Don Nelson, who appears to becommitted to giving Ellis a shot at running the point.

With the Warriors moving toward trading for Acie Law that may be enough young point guards.

I think that puts Hill strongly in play here. He's a mobile big man, which Nellie likes and he's got a great motor. It wouldn't shock me to seeGolden State move Brandon Wright this summer and if they do, Hill fits right in.

If Hill is gone, James Johnson could be the pickhere.

8.gif
[/td] [td]
nyk.gif

New York
[/td] [td]
19221.jpg

James Harden
Weight: 222
School: Arizona State[/td] [/tr][/table]

Confidence level: 80 percent

Analysis: The Knicks will be disappointed if Curry, Rubio, Hill and Evans are all off the board. But they'll still be relieved to findHarden here. The Knicks believe the draft is seven players deep and Harden is one of those seven.

If Harden is snatched up by the Thunder or the Timberwolves, they look at Jrue Holiday, Brandon Jennings, DeMar DeRozan and Gerald Henderson. I think they will prioritize point guard andHoliday has a very slim lead over Jennings.

9.gif
[/td] [td]
tor.gif

Toronto
[/td] [td]
19262.jpg

DeMar DeRozan
Height: 6-6
Weight: 211
School: USC[/td] [/tr][/table]

Confidence level: 60 percent

Analysis: The Raptors have some needs on the wing since Anthony Parker and Shawn Marion are hitting free agency. DeRozan is one of the mostgifted players in the draft, and has been on the Raptors radar screen for a while.

The last few days, Holiday and Johnson have also made a push for this pick. The Raptors would like a very solid backup for Jose Calderon and Johnson wouldgive them so much needed toughness at the three.

10.gif
[/td] [td]
mil.gif

Milwaukee
[/td] [td]
19263.jpg

Jrue Holiday
Height: 6-4
Weight: 199
School: UCLA[/td] [/tr][/table]

Analysis: The Bucks on Wednesday were leaning strongly toward Flynn, however, in this scenario Flynn is gone and they'll have to gowith plan B -- either Holiday, Jennings or JeffTeague.

All three have upside, but Holiday's ability to come in and immediately defend wins the day in Scott Skiles' universe.

11.gif
[/td] [td]
njn.gif

New Jersey
[/td] [td]
19028.jpg

Gerald Henderson
Weight: 215
School: Duke[/td] [/tr][/table]

Analysis: While Rod Thorn has said he needs a moose up front, the problem is there aren't any moose to be had. Luckily, the Nets haveneeds in the backcourt, too. Vince Carter isn't getting any younger and he could still end up being trade bait at some point in the season.

Henderson, Terrence Williams and Tyler Hansbrough seem to be the final three guys the Nets arelooking at. While I think there's a preference, from a talent perspective, for Williams, I think Henderson's more stable personality seems to bewinning him more fans in Jersey.

Hansbrough is likely to be the choice only if the Nets end up pulling the trigger with Chicago for the No. 16 and No. 26 picks in the draft.

12.gif
[/td] [td]
cha.gif

Charlotte
[/td] [td]
19220.jpg

Terrence Williams
Height: 6-6
Weight: 213
School: Louisville[/td] [/tr][/table]
Confidence level: 55 percent
Analysis: Last week I said I thought it was close to a sure thing that Henderson would be the pick here. But Williams went in for a workoutand blew Charlotte coach Larry Brown away. Williams and Henderson squared off in a second workout Monday, and Williams walked away the winner.

James Johnson is the other guy who could go here. While Williams seems to be the favorite of Brown, Michael Jordan has emerged as a Johnson fan and couldend up trumping Brown. I would love to see those two duke it out. Think Larry will start chanting "Kwame! Kwame!" or maybe "Adam!Adam!"?

13.gif
[/td] [td]
ind.gif

Indiana
[/td] [td]
19034.jpg

Ty Lawson
Height: 6-1
Weight: 199
School: North Carolina[/td] [/tr][/table]

Analysis: The Pacers have been on the hunt for a point guard and will snatch up either Holiday or Flynn if he falls this far. If neitherdoes, the Pacers will have a tough decision between going big or taking one of the point guards in the next tier.

If they go big, both Blair and Hansbrough are in the mix. The Pacers, like a lot of teams, have had concerns about Blair's knees, but Blair's circlehas been pretty proactive the past few days with an avalanche of documents, MRIs and medical opinions that all state Blair's knees should hold up fine. Butover the past few days, the toughness of Hansbrough has intrigued Larry Bird.

If they go point guard, I think it will be a dogfight between Teague, Eric Maynor, Ty Lawson and Jennings. All four have beenimpressive at workouts for the Pacers. Maynor and Lawson are the most ready. Teague and Jennings have the upside.

I think ultimately the Pacers probably settle on Lawson. He's steady, safe and he can play right away.

14.gif
[/td] [td]
pho.gif

Phoenix
[/td] [td]
19050.jpg

Earl Clark
[/td] [td]Position: SF
Weight: 226
School: Louisville[/td] [/tr][/table]

Analysis: The Suns could go in a lot of directions, depending on where GM Steve Kerr decides to take the team.

There's been a lot of talk about Clark, James Johnson and B.J. Mullens here. Tyler Hansbrough has an outside shot as well. Of the three, it sounds likeClark has the most momentum right now, with his versatility being a perfect fit for the Suns' system.

Or Phoenix could be trading this pick -- a number of teams are trying to get into the lottery, and this could be the bait.

15.gif
[/td] [td]
det.gif

Detroit
[/td] [td]
19214.jpg

Austin Daye
Height: 6-11
Weight: 192
School: Gonzaga[/td] [/tr][/table]
Analysis: The Pistons will begin their summer makeover in the draft. They'd love to add a dominant low-post scorer, but in lieu ofthat, they'll have to settle for choosing between two upside guys: Clark and Daye.

Clark could be the second coming of Lamar Odom if he's willing to put in the work. The versatile forward can play the 3 and the 4 and is amazing intransition, an excellent rebounder and an emerging shooter. And he has the capability (albeit not always the inclination) to play great defense. But there area few questions about his background that might hurt him.

Daye is one of the most skilled players in the draft -- sort of a 6-foot-11 version of Tayshaun Prince. He's super skinny, but he can really shoot therock. Like Clark, he is inconsistent but has major upside.

I think Daye has moved into the lead here based on both his upside and his squeaky clean background.

16.gif
[/td] [td]
chi.gif

Chicago
[/td] [td]
19309.jpg

James Johnson
Height: 6-8
Weight: 258
School: Wake Forest[/td] [/tr][/table]

Confidence level: 55 percent

Analysis: The Bulls have been working the phones this week trying to move up in the draft.

They've talked to the Nets, Bobcats and Pacers about swapping the 16th and 26th picks to move up a few spots.

Who are they after? I've heard everything from Johnson to Blair to Hansbrough to Williams to Mullens here. Last night, a new name, Omri Casspi surfaced as a possibility.To be honest, Ican't get a terrific handle on which way they are leaning.

Blair is the most physical. Casspi isn't far behind. Hansbrough is the most NBA ready. Mullens has the most upside. Johnson is somewhere in between.I'm not sure exactly how Johnson fits in Chicago with Luol Deng on one side and Tyrus Thomas on the other, but there's no question about hisupside.

17.gif
[/td] [td]
phi.gif

Philadelphia
[/td] [td]
19124.jpg

Eric Maynor
Height: 6-3
Weight: 164
School: VCU[/td] [/tr][/table]
Analysis: With Andre Miller hitting free agency this summer, look for the Sixers to address the point guard position. Lou Williams is nicebut not really a lead guard.

Maynor, Lawson and Teague all are in the mix here ... as are Williams, Henderson, Wayne Ellington and Sam Young.

Maynor would give Philly the total package as one of the most NBA-ready players in the draft. Lawson had the best season of any of the point guards and canreally play in an up-tempo style. Teague also will get a look here, but he's more of a combo guard, and the Sixers have that in Williams.

With Lawson off the board, I think Maynor is the pick.

18.gif
[/td] [td]
min.gif

Minnesota (from Miami)
[/td] [td]
19269.jpg

B.J. Mullens
[/td] [td]Position: C
Height: 7-1
Weight: 258
School: Ohio State[/td] [/tr][/table]

Analysis: I'm not sure whether the Wolves will keep this pick, and there are a number of teams that seem to be hot for Mullens thatwould be willing to trade for it. If the Wolves keep it, Mullens could fill a big hole in the paint in the long term.

19.gif
[/td] [td]
atl.gif

Atlanta
[/td] [td]
19261.jpg

Brandon Jennings
Height: 6-2
Weight: 165

Confidence level: 65 percent

Analysis: The pending trade for Jamal Crawford won't preclude the Hawks from taking a point guard. The question is which one. Jenningshas the upside. Teague has some upside too. But with Mike Bibby now likely gone in Atlanta ... it will be one of the two.

The also like Casspi and Hansbrough a lot.

20.gif
[/td] [td]
uth.gif

Utah
[/td] [td]
18875.jpg

Tyler Hansbrough
Weight: 234
School: North Carolina[/td] [/tr][/table]
Confidence level: 85 percent
Analysis: The Jazz and Hansbrough seem like a match made in heaven. If Hansbrough falls this far (he's getting a look at 11, 13, 16 and19), I don't see them passing on him. With Carlos Boozer heading out the door, they need more toughness in the paint. But if he's off the board, theylikely will be deciding among Young and ToneyDouglas.

Young is the type of tough veteran the Jazz love. He is ready to step in and play right now, and would give them minutes at both the 2 and the 3.

Douglas is the type of combo guard the Jazz currently lack. He shoots, plays defense and could be a credible backup at both positions for Utah.

21.gif
[/td] [td]
nor.gif

New Orleans
[/td] [td]
19234.jpg

Sam Young
Height: 6-7
Weight: 223
School: Pittsburgh[/td] [/tr][/table]

Analysis: Young is one of the most NBA-ready players in the draft.

He has size and strength and was super productive at Pitt the past two years. Most importantly for New Orleans, he can come in and contribute rightaway.

Daye, Darren Collison, Chase Budinger, Taj Gibson and Derrick Brown also are in the mix.

22.gif
[/td] [td]
por.gif

Portland
[/td] [td]
19230.jpg

DeJuan Blair
Weight: 277
School: Pittsburgh[/td] [/tr][/table]

Analysis: Why would the Blazers move up two spots in the draft? The word around the league was the Kings had zeroed in on Omri Casspi withthe 23rd pick. Casspi could be a good pick for the Blazers to either keep overseas or bring over this year to provide more toughness in the frontcourt.

However, I think Kevin Pritchard won't be able to pass on Blair if he's on the board.

23.gif
[/td] [td]
sac.gif

Sacramento (via Houston)
[/td] [td]
19144.jpg

Omri Casspi
Height: 6-9
Weight: 211

Analysis: The Kings need toughness in the worst way and Casspi can really deliver on that. He's not the most skilled player in thedraft, but few players possess his grit. As an added bonus for Sacramento, they don't have to pay him to come over yet.

24.gif
[/td] [td]
dal.gif

Dallas
(via Portland)

[/td] [td]
19334.jpg

Jeff Teague
Weight: 175
School: Wake Forest[/td] [/tr][/table]

Analysis: This would be a pretty big slide for Teague, who thought his floor was No. 19. Actually, he could go as high as No. 10, so hisrange is pretty wide. Dallas would be doing backflips to get him here, and, as it happens, he's got some Devin Harris in his game.

25.gif
[/td] [td]
okc.gif

Oklahoma City
(via San Antonio)

[/td] [td]
19026.jpg

Chase Budinger
Weight: 206
School: Arizona[/td] [/tr][/table]

Confidence level: 40 percent

Analysis: The Thunder would love to get their hands on a legitimate center, but there won't be anyone worth gambling on at this pointin the draft. If the team doesn't address its needs at the 2 earlier in the draft, Budinger could be an option. With his shooting ability, he would be anice complement in the backcourt to Russell Westbrook.

26.gif
[/td] [td]
chi.gif

Chicago
(via Denver)

[/td] [td]
19153.jpg

Nick Calathes
Weight: 185
School: Florida[/td] [/tr][/table]

Analysis:The Bulls are still shopping this pick, but if they keep it, look for them to spend it on someone they can keep overseas for atleast a year. With Kirk Hinrich likely on the move this summer, Calathes could eventually find a home in Chicago.

27.gif
[/td] [td]
mem.gif

Memphis
(via Orlando)

[/td] [td]
19277.jpg

DeMarre Carroll
Height: 6-8
Weight: 207
School: Missouri[/td] [/tr][/table]

Analysis: The Grizzlies lack toughness and energy and Carroll has an abundance of both.

28.gif
[/td] [td]
min.gif

Minnesota
(via Boston)

[/td] [td]
nba_jerebko_65.jpg

Jonas Jerebko
Height: 6-9
Weight: 220
Analysis: It seems doubtful the Wolves would keep three rookies on their roster this season, which gives them an interesting choice ofinternational players. Casspi would be an obvious choice. He is tough and physical and can keep developing overseas. Victor Claver is the other. But word is Jerebko, from Sweden,is the top choice at the moment.

29.gif
[/td] [td]
lal.gif

L.A. Lakers
[/td] [td]
19358.jpg

Toney Douglas
Weight: 183
School: Florida State[/td] [/tr][/table]
Analysis: The Lakers are saying they want to trade this pick, but if they don't I think Douglas could be the man. His ability to playboth positions, shoot the basketball and defend could make him a long-term replacement for Derrick Fisher.

30.gif
[/td] [td]
cle.gif

Cleveland
[/td] [td]
19121.jpg

Taj Gibson
Weight: 214
School: USC[/td] [/tr][/table]
Confidence level: 40 percent
Analysis: The Cavs could lose Anderson Varejao this summer. After getting bested by the Magic, the need for them to have some athletic 4swho can guard players on the perimeter is paramount.

mad.gif
if we pass on Harden

Gotta pace myself
smh.gif

Originally Posted by DoItAllPaul

JPZx, heard some rumors thats Flynn is going 4th, and that you guys are going to take Harden and Tyreke.
Yeah maybe but who knows what the hell is going to happen...there's so many teams blowing smoke and also teams are deliberately sayingthey're interested or disinterested in a prospect just to throw teams off. I do think that the Kings like Flynn though.

JPZx, heard some rumors thats Flynn is going 4th, and that you guys are going to take Harden and Tyreke.

mad.gif
if we pass on Harden

Gotta pace myself
smh.gif
Pace yourself is right homie. We got about 9 hrs. 'til the draft and you're already stressing over a scenario that might not even be thesame come draft time.
laugh.gif

I'm gonna wait until about 3 to freak out about them messing this up. Still waiting on a trade to #2 or 3.
nerd.gif

Carroll with the 27th pick.
pimp.gif

Why does Ford keep changing his opinion about who the Grizzlies take in terms of who they were looking at? I thought they were never trying to look at Rubiobecause he didn't want to play for them?

For all the people that think that Kevin Love cannot be traded...that's false.

Because he wasn't under contract with the Grizzlies when he was traded to us....he can be traded any time. That whole calendar year thing only comes intoplay if Love had signed a contract with the Grizzlies before they had shipping him off to us.

Because he didn't sign a contract before he was traded to us....he can be traded tonight.
Originally Posted by bhzmafia14

Are you saying this yourself or this is a fact?
Fact, I believe. A Minnesota columnist who covers the Wolves said that yesterday.

But, like you said, I don't think he'll be traded anyway.

For all the people that think that Kevin Love cannot be traded...that's false.

Because he wasn't under contract with the Grizzlies when he was traded to us....he can be traded any time. That whole calendar year thing only comes into play if Love had signed a contract with the Grizzlies before they had shipping him off to us.

Because he didn't sign a contract before he was traded to us....he can be traded tonight.

Are you saying this yourself or this is a fact?

Either way it goes, it seem like Minnesota doesn't want depart with Love meaning there won't be a trade going down. At the end of the night, they mightthrow him in if Memphis threatens to keep Rubio on their team. Just imagine if the Twolves got Thabeet with the 5th pick and Memphis got Rubio with the 2nd.How bad does Minnesota want to come out the draft with Rubio and Thabeet?

Seriously, I don't have a clue who the Knicks want/are going to draft.

If they had their pick (aside from Blake Griffin) would it be Rubio or Curry? If they're both gone... do they want Holiday, Harden, Hill, Flynn?

I just want Rubio... or Flynn if Rubio is gone
frown.gif

Originally Posted by viiheaven

Seriously, I don't have a clue who the Knicks want/are going to draft.

If they had their pick (aside from Blake Griffin) would it be Rubio or Curry? If they're both gone... do they want Holiday, Harden, Hill, Flynn?

I just want Rubio... or Flynn if Rubio is gone
frown.gif
From the sounds of it, it seems like Flynn is last on their list out of those guys.

The Knicks would not pass on Harden if he's there. They say the Knicks think the draft is 7 players deep and they have the 8. Im guessing they have itranked like this

Griffin
Thabeet
Rubio
Curry
Evans
Harden
Hill

so if any of them are available at 8 i think thats the pick

Back
Top Bottom