:: Official 2009 NBA Draft Thread ::

Is he wearing a corset?
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by TheAndrea3000

It depends on the coach, If they get the coach that puts the ball in Rubio's hands and !#%@$ off it could work, I just think he is stupid becuase of all the dumb @%% jokes that he makes.
indifferent.gif

Can Rubio guard NBA 2's? Can he get his no lift jump shot off against more athletic 2 guards?

I just think #+@!*%$ with Rubio like this is stupid.
I think they'd be better off trading one of the two, but Sacramento taking Tyreke really put them in a tough spot...

Curry and Rubio would have been less likely to work than Rubio and Flynn... They didn't need Hill... Reaching for Demar or Terrence Williams shouldn'thave been an option...

I'm a big proponent of teams like the Timberwolves and Knicks, who are rebuilding, drafting the best talent on the board and sorting the rest of the crapout later...

$#!* $#!* $#!*

I thought he were going to get Beverly. Haven't heard much about this Lester guy but hopefully he can bring some bench scoring.

Originally Posted by Nowitness41Dirk

Originally Posted by TheAndrea3000

It depends on the coach, If they get the coach that puts the ball in Rubio's hands and !#%@$ off it could work, I just think he is stupid becuase of all the dumb @%% jokes that he makes.
indifferent.gif

Can Rubio guard NBA 2's? Can he get his no lift jump shot off against more athletic 2 guards?

I just think #+@!*%$ with Rubio like this is stupid.
I think they'd be better off trading one of the two, but Sacramento taking Tyreke really put them in a tough spot...

Curry and Rubio would have been less likely to work than Rubio and Flynn... They didn't need Hill... Reaching for Demar or Terrence Williams shouldn't have been an option...

I'm a big proponent of teams like the Timberwolves and Knicks, who are rebuilding, drafting the best talent on the board and sorting the rest of the crap out later...
Me too but if they don't trade one of them David Kahn should be gunned down in the street, After watching OJ Mayo (who was a very gooddefensive point guard when he guarded 1's) get torched on the regular guarding 2's I don't want to see that happen to Rubio.

Lakers playing this very well, plenty of future 2nd round picks and cash.

Lakers just picked up a Nigerian.

Yall better listen to warren Sapp, talk about Lebron james ... bein tough in basketball is different from bein tough in football...
Antonio gates is a once in a lifetime player...
Paul harris will fall to the wayside the same way the last few undersized powerforwards who havent played football have when they get out on that footballfield in the pros.

^ Gunna, I was straight joking about Paul Harris.
laugh.gif
...BUT, you're foolish if you don't think Bron could play in the NFL. He was All-State as a sophin hs, IN OHIO.
pimp.gif

Post Draft Thoughts.

So let me get this straight Ricky Rubio at 17 plays in the best pro league not named the NBA, his passing getscompared to Maravich, Bird, and Nash, goes to the Olympics and goes against Jason Kidd, Chris Paul and Deron Williams with a broken wrist and holds his own. And Kings don't pick himbased a workout vs a chair?

EVERYBODY should be fired for that.
indifferent.gif

-Marc Gasol's own mother doesn't think he can guard NBA power forwards, they turned Pau Gasol into anover sized fatter version who can't gaurd mobile bigs.
laugh.gif

-If Minny ruins Rubio by not letting him control the offense I will be so pissed.
smh.gif

- Watch Don Nelson ruin Stephan Currys career.

- Brandon Jennings is a funny guy coming in after ditching the event just to get the attention all WWF style an!#$$, I thought I was going to here glass shattering like it was stone cold.
roll.gif

- i hate terms like "winner" Tyler Hansborugh is going to win, teams win Tyler aint no luckycharm.

- Dickie V used charisma as a reason why Stephan Curry will be ROY, dude is senile.

Draft Grades?
Who will win rookie of the year?
Who will end up the top 10 players in this draft.
Worst pick?

Originally Posted by kix4kix

Best Draft: Wolves:
pimp.gif
laugh.gif

My observations as a Kings fan.

I wouldn't have mind if we got Rubio BUT.
Petrie might have seen something we didn't. So I trust him. Petrie has a good track record.

Evans
Martin
2010 pick
JT
Hawes.

That's a nice group to build around
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom