OFFICIAL 2009 NFL DRAFT (APRIL 25-26) VOL. NFL SALVATION

Originally Posted by theone2401

He did not impress me.

really?

anyway it's sad to see this happen to him
tired.gif
he put in a lot of work.He did great in the combine, workouts, interviews, and the sr. bowl, where alot of people had him climbing up on the boards

ziggy hood = the best name in the draft!!!

damn.. duke robinson left... damn panthers..

lol.. we take a punter with the next pick!!! smh!!

Originally Posted by PhilBalla09

Originally Posted by theone2401

He did not impress me.

really?
Well I am no expert but I didnt like his vision as a runner. He is obviously physically gifted and he runs tough and finishes runs but I am notsurprised he is still on the board but he should be coming off soon he is to big, fast, and productive.

Originally Posted by DoubleJs07

Originally Posted by 5am6oody72

Originally Posted by DoubleJs07

Is Macho a steal in round 5, or is he (a smaller version) Jimmy Williams 2.0?

Don't put them in the same sentence lol. Jimmy Williams was super talented but his attitude sucked and he put on a ton of weight. Macho is a GREAT character guy and works his @@# off. He has some technique issues but bottom line he makes plays on the field. If he can play in a zone scheme where he doesn't have to play a lot of man he can excel (Does Philly play a lot of zone?) Macho ran slow at the combine but he ran a 4.45 at our pro day, he's not THAT slow.
Good info, bro.

I'm surprised he went as late as he did...I was thinking 3rd, MAAAAYBE 2nd round. Had to be some other issues besides his speed.
I think teams were hesitant to take him because his technique is pretty bad at times, he got burned a couple times this year trying to go for apick instead of breaking up the pass. He relies on his playmaking ability rather than fundamentals to get by sometimes. I don't think he should haveslipped to the 5th round though, I was kinda puzzled at all the guys going ahead of him.

damn i wanted the niners to get coye francis.........

niners pickup nate davis.....

i seriously don't know what's happening and he doesnt even know. He was getting feed back that he would be 2-4.

at this rate i think Ringer (there he goes), Peerman, Ian and J. Johnson will all get taken ahead of him.

Back
Top Bottom