OFFICIAL 2009 NFL DRAFT (APRIL 25-26) VOL. NFL SALVATION

Originally Posted by thetruth03

How is graham harrell considered a system qb, or crab isn't considered a system reciever??? :ohwell:
What TTU WR has ever received the hype that Crabby has? Scratch that, what TTU player has received that type of hype recently?

That MAY have caused them to bypass some of it.

Hype + the fact that he seems to be the first legit NFL prospect in a while.

And the fact that I don't think he is as bad as y'all make him out to be. Some of y'all be talking about dude like he is a 6th round talent andwon't be able to do anything in the L.

The Broncos were shopping Jarvis Moss for a 7th round pick.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by adidas All Day I Dream About Shoes

The Broncos were shopping Jarvis Moss for a 7th round pick.
laugh.gif
Well, now there going to cut him.......
eyes.gif

Well at least he'll be off the books.

Or at least that is what I have read from the bronco's forum.

Originally Posted by GUNNA GET IT

Originally Posted by dreClark

Some of y'all be talking about dude like he is a 6th round talent and
won't be able to do anything in the L.

Out the league in 4 yrs ....

laugh.gif
C'mon Gunna....4 years? You making this dude sound just like Dwayne Jarrett 2.0

South Carolina with 7 draftees, second only to the other USC.

That's wassup.

Just proves Spurrier is NOT the right guy in Columbia. Go Gamecocks.

I'm just glad I don't have to listen to Suzy Kolber....I swear she said something like "it's better to be not drafted than be draftedlower"

Originally Posted by lazyjs

I'm just glad I don't have to listen to Suzy Kolber....I swear she said something like "it's better to be not drafted than be drafted lower"
She wasn't lying.

Wait, how does that work? Wouldn't a player want to be drafted regardless of what round than to be undrafted??

Originally Posted by lazyjs

Wait, how does that work? Wouldn't a player want to be drafted regardless of what round than to be undrafted??
If you think you have a chance of making a team, it's better to not get drafted late (late 6th-7th round). This way you can sign with anyteam, and pick the one that best fits you.

I was just telling my boy I don't think crab will last 3 years w/ the niners..

I can just see dude complaining about not getting the ball in singelterys offense..

I don't know, I just can't see crab being an elite reciever in the league.. I truly hope he proves me wrong..

I don't see how the niners didn't pick up orapko or ayers w/ the 10th pick.. Smh

Back
Top Bottom