OFFICIAL 2009 NFL DRAFT (APRIL 25-26) VOL. NFL SALVATION

One of the best sports days of the year.
pimp.gif

I tried sleeping until 4, but I couldn't do it; it's like 100 degrees here.
sick.gif

Originally Posted by ElderWatsonDiggs

Josh Freeman will be a better pro than Mark Sanchez. Sanchez is an overhyped, overconfident QB. Dude only started for one year and acts like he is the next coming of Joe Namath. Freeman has the tools and the size, and as long as he doesn't have to start right away, he will develop into a good QB in this league. He's already more of a TRUE Qb than Vince Young.
No offense but why would you compare him to Vince?

Per JSonline.com
Green Bay - Well-stocked in wide receivers, the Green Bay Packers appear primed to select another one, Texas Tech's Michael Crabtree, late Saturday afternoon if they stay put with the No. 9 pick in the first round of the National Football League draft.

Crabtree is the top-rated player on general manager Ted Thompson's board and, despite significant needs on both lines and at outside linebacker, it seems likely the Packers will stay true to their board provided Crabtree is available.

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

And yall were gettin on me for using a 3rd round pick on a WR in the first mock draft... this guy TT loves his WR's man i swear... i hope Crab gets pickedbefore 9

Originally Posted by swizzc

Originally Posted by thetruth03

It was like 2 days ago..

He was asked how would u feel about playing with the raiders with the number 7 pick?

Crab: no comment
Hm.. i need to see the context of the whole interview. Could be taken two ways. 1) He doesn't want to play for the raiders, or 2) He doesn't want to say anything about any team so it won't hurt his status.
laugh.gif
He ain't indirectly say nothin... This dude said nocomment, then brushed off the question when he was pushed for an explanation...
laugh.gif

Dude don't wanna go to Oakland...

eek.gif
laugh.gif
@ Cris Carter sayin' "I got four tickets to the draft" (5 guys on set) "and I'ma take care of the brothas..."

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
Dilfer and Jaws like "ehhh haha..."

Originally Posted by Nowitness41Dirk

Originally Posted by swizzc

Originally Posted by thetruth03

It was like 2 days ago..

He was asked how would u feel about playing with the raiders with the number 7 pick?

Crab: no comment
Hm.. i need to see the context of the whole interview. Could be taken two ways. 1) He doesn't want to play for the raiders, or 2) He doesn't want to say anything about any team so it won't hurt his status.
laugh.gif
He ain't indirectly say nothin... This dude said no comment, then brushed off the question when he was pushed for an explanation...
laugh.gif

Dude don't wanna go to Oakland...

i think he even talked about how he would love to play for the dallas cowboys right after that question too..
laugh.gif

this late start is hot $!*+!!+ trash. was nothing better then waking up at 9am(west coast time) and sitting on ur +%+ watching the draft all day

atleast they put a bball game on

time to go get a haircut

"Rex believes he can win every game 10-6."
laugh.gif

this late start is hot $!*+!!+ trash. was nothing better then waking up at 11am and sitting on ur +%+ watching the draft all day

time to go get a haircut
100%.

Originally Posted by d0nt w0rry about it

i think he even talked about how he would love to play for the dallas cowboys right after that question too..
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
Yeah, he did...

And
laugh.gif
@ the Kiper/McShay piece just now... You could tell Mel's headwas about to explode when McShay said the Lions should have gone with Jason Smith... But dude bit his tongue...
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

what are your guys thoughts on crab? just makes me nervous that he runs a 4.6 and also played in that texas tech pass happy offense to inflate his stats.reminds me too much of mike williams.

I'll take the late start. Beautiful weather out here today. I'm about to hit the pool for a couple hours and see which prospects down there I'dlike to draft for my team...
nerd.gif

I just hope the Rams trade out of 2. Im not happy with a Sanchez, J. Smith pick ....

DLo, I got some steaks on hte grill right now, the $10 joints for the guests. the $25 ones goin on the grill at @ 5 pm when everyone's already full
laugh.gif
*thumbs up

EWD ... Nate Davis is gonna be better than ALL THE QBs in this draft

KLJ, Imma master at this BBQ %@%%.

let em gget full off chicken, Ribs, hot dogs and hamburgers , then when I put the beasts on the Grill, They dont even wanna look at em
laugh.gif

pimp.gif
Aaron Curry.
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom