Official 2009 Niketalk Secret Santa - Pictures Coming Now, Pg. 11..

Hay guys. So for lucky #20k, I decided I'm going to give back to NT a bit and organize a Secret Santa gift exchange for the board. This will be the main hub for it, and this should provide not only a fun bunch of LOLZ for everybody to see, but a good show of Christmas spirit on the board. I believe it was done in the past before, but never anything all that big, so let's make this the best one ever.

Also note - for those wondering, I will not be participating except maybe to fill in for some deadbeats that will probably arise.
eyes.gif

Anyways - questions, comments, concerns, enthusiasm can now follow below... Merry early Christmas everyone, let's make this the best one ever!
tongue.gif

Newest update:

Gifts are being sent out now, pictures starting to be posted of them starting on page 11.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Cobra Kai

Originally Posted by 23MichaelJordan45

This has potential, I'm in.
to either fail or suceed. but i'm in.
laugh.gif
the only way it'll fail is if people don'tparticipate. I know ideas are already running through NT'ers heads of what to give. Hopefully they have fun with it but don't make it TOO much of ajoke.
laugh.gif
i guess we'll see.

count me in

email comming once i get situated in my new house, bc i dont even have my new address yet
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by LazyJ10

I may run and set up a PO Box for this.
laugh.gif
it'd be worth it i think.

on the real though, i don't think you have too much to worry about.

if anybody knows a better way to do this securely i'd love to hear it... i know that it's a concern to share that type of info, i'm not trying toscare people away.

Originally Posted by Craftsy21

Hay guys. So for lucky #20k, I decided I'm going to give back to NT a bit and organize a Secret Santa gift exchange for the board.

Also note - for those wondering, I will not be participating except maybe to fill in for some deadbeats that will probably arise.
eyes.gif

Anyways - questions, comments, concerns, enthusiasm can now follow below... Merry early Christmas everyone, let's make this the best one ever!
tongue.gif
So, you're not giving back?
grin.gif

Originally Posted by GSDOUBLEU

Originally Posted by Craftsy21

Hay guys. So for lucky #20k, I decided I'm going to give back to NT a bit and organize a Secret Santa gift exchange for the board.

eyes.gif

tongue.gif
So, you're not giving back?
grin.gif
i'm organizing this, taking responsibility for it happening. Giving up my spare time homes. And I don't even get a gift for it... whatelse you want from me?
tongue.gif

If I can request my Sanata, sure...

I trust no one.
I may piss one of you off one day and I'm going to end up with 20 orders of pizza at my door.

only way i can think to make it safer is to have everyone send the gifts to a PO box I control... then randomize the addresses i get, and send them all backout myself..

but for one, that would be pretty expensive to pay for double shipping on everything... and not really any safer in the long run
laugh.gif

any ideas here? i'm sure my way is plenty trust-worthy for most, but for the people not so sure.. there's gotta be a way i'm not thinking of.

Originally Posted by RATxAxTAT

If I can request my Sanata, sure...

I trust no one.
I may piss one of you off one day and I'm going to end up with 20 orders of pizza at my door.

laugh.gif

Nice guys! Got a nice list of participants started already... the water's just fine everybody, join up.

Back
Top Bottom